It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Plandemic," a culling of the human herd: My earlier theory brought back to life.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

It's pretty much what happened with Tobacco.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It's clearly depopulation, anyone who can't see this deserves to take the shots. At first I was horrified but now I don't mind the powers that be removing the dumb ones from the herd. I also like the mask hysteria as it enables you to know who is crazy, visibly, just by seeing who is wearing a mask.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to: incoserv

The people who refused the vaccine are the weak and the stupid. They are the ones who are being culled from the herd so the rest of us can be stronger

We thank you for removing your weaknesses from the gene pool

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: MykeNukem

It's pretty much what happened with Tobacco.

Good job taking the thread off topic. It's either nonsense or an attempt to take it off topic.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The problem with comparing the fate of Deers to that of Humans should be quite simple; the economic system we play doesn't rely on Deers being productive.

I've tried to explain this simple fact to human culling conspiracy theorists before.

In a capitalist system, the people at the top get rich from the surplus production generated by those below. This is the reason why western countries have so much immigration, keeping the numbers up keeps the gdp up.

So to put it simply, more people = more production = more surplus production = stronger economy = happy wealthy elites

So as long as we measure success on productivity, culling the population makes no sense at all.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironside49

The people who refused the vaccine are the weak and the stupid. They are the ones who are being culled from the herd so the rest of us can be stronger

Thanks for proving the point.

That’s the most strongest most intelligent argument that I have heard. You should be proud of yourself.

Go get your boost.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Problem 1) In order to grow more weed you need chemical fertilizers. Many of which are toxic to humans. When you buy weed off of the street who knows what was used to cultivate it. Fertilizers, pesticides, you name it.

most weed growers use fertilizer salts, most of them are not bad since the plant generally takes what it needs provided ph is spot on, clearly you do not grow weed or farm. Those are not "chemical fertilizers", they are soluable salts, many of which are mined mineral salts.

Problem 2) Dealers often cut their weed with stronger stuff to get you hooked, so that you come back for more, and need bigger more expensive hits

Never ran into any of that, heard of it only once happening locally. It is very difficult to cut weed with stuff and have it not get noticed, most weed smokers will know the difference between good stuff and contaminated stuff, because it would have a different high or taste funny, in the case of fentanyl people would overdose like crazy if it were in the weed and there would be a constant barrage of public warnings about contaminated street weed.

Problem 3) People who grow their own weed often do 1 and 2 to themselves. They want more weed and stronger weed, so even if they just start out smoking a few casual joints on a Friday night as teenagers by the time they're older they've either poisoned themselves or are up to fentanyl.

People who grow weed are typically highly knowledgeable in agricultural practices and know how to get a very good product because they treat it like an art. They grow it to smoke weed not hard drugs, weed is not a gateway drug for most people (but it can be if a buyer gets it from a dealer that sells other stuff)

Problem 4) Big tobacco is going to become big weed. So if you buy your weed from Walmart you're going to be feeding the the machine.

I wouldn't buy my weed from big tobacco and frankly i barely buy from the dispensaries because it is 3-6 times the price. I can buy an oz for $40-$50 of good stuff versus $120-$140 from the medical dispensary, and the non-medical dispensaries charge as much as $80 an 1/8th in canadian dollars.

You do not know what you are talking about. I grow weed for myself and am starting a non-weed farming operation end of february. I know what i am talking about.
edit on 7-1-2023 by Xtofury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

The problem with comparing the fate of Deers to that of Humans should be quite simple; the economic system we play doesn't rely on Deers being productive.

I've tried to explain this simple fact to human culling conspiracy theorists before.

In a capitalist system, the people at the top get rich from the surplus production generated by those below. This is the reason why western countries have so much immigration, keeping the numbers up keeps the gdp up.

So to put it simply, more people = more production = more surplus production = stronger economy = happy wealthy elites

So as long as we measure success on productivity, culling the population makes no sense at all.

Culling the population makes a lot of sense. The elites would be happier with more for themselves, they want the unproductive to die, and the somewhat productive are too much of nuisance when the bulk of them can simply be replaced with robots.

When the elites say "our new world order" they want you to think everyone's invited into it, but it will only be them and their inbred lineages.

They literally have no use for people that just consume and are quickly losing their value to them due to technological innovation (that they used people to achieve) and automation.

I say good riddence to these people with no critical thinking or problem solving skills, they are unfit and need to go. I feel nothing for them since they lined up for it, i was part of the rallies that tried to warn the public about all this stuff, been an activist for over a decade, stalemated the leftists and a soros lawyer in their lawfare against me, and at this point I feel this system broke it's social contract. When they pull the rug my job will be to make sure they replace this awful system with nothing, since I have had enough of their bs fleecing and manipulation.
edit on 7-1-2023 by Xtofury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: InwardDiver

What's the end game here? I don't understand why the elite will buy up housing when there won't be anyone to live in them. Anyone left alive will have so much to choose from.

How will the elite finish their goals of the metaverse, going to Mars, or other goals money is being sunk into? Most of the people who have the skills to complete these projects took the vaccine.

Was spending all that money a rise? I don't buy it.

First, you have to believe that all the 'important' people took the real deal vaccine. I don't buy that for a minute.

I don't believe a deadly virus would be deliberately released on the world if the 1% didn't have a cure first, either.

Yup; I'm a true-blue ATSer.

Pfizer employees were given a choice; get vaccinated or submit to weekly testing. I wonder which the researchers chose?

Wait, what?

I was led to believe that Pfizer employees were exempt from the shots.?

I think they were in the very beginning, but as with the rest of the world policy is subject to change at a moments notice and political whim.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtofury

Culling the population makes a lot of sense. The elites would be happier with more for themselves, they want the unproductive to die, and the somewhat productive are too much of nuisance when the bulk of them can simply be replaced with robots.

When the elites say "our new world order" they want you to think everyone's invited into it, but it will only be them and their inbred lineages.

They literally have no use for people that just consume and are quickly losing their value to them due to technological innovation (that they used people to achieve) and automation.

I say good riddence to these people with no critical thinking or problem solving skills, they are unfit and need to go. I feel nothing for them since they lined up for it, i was part of the rallies that tried to warn the public about all this stuff, been an activist for over a decade, stalemated the leftists and a soros lawyer in their lawfare against me, and at this point I feel this system broke it's social contract. When they pull the rug my job will be to make sure they replace this awful system with nothing, since I have had enough of their bs fleecing and manipulation.

Did you read my reply? Nobody gets more with less people! Robots aren't going to replace the human workforce anytime soon so that's out.

"New world order" was a term used by George Bush (first one), and it was nothing more than a reference to the collapse of the communist bloc in Eastern Europe.

The rest of your reply sounds like the ramblings of a conspiracy nut. If they wanted to get rid of us all there'd be better ways to do than via non-mandatory vaccines.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I kind of like hanging around with some of the mindless sheep I know, they are kind of fun...it makes me a little jealous that I can't be a mindless sheep though. I got the curse I was dealt I guess, maybe I should be smoking some of that legal pot they have in Michigan now....sheep love consuming weeds in the fields.

Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air

You better watch out There may be dogs about
I've looked over Jordan, I have seen
Things are not what they seem

What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?
Meek and obedient, you follow the leader Down well trodden corridors, into the valley of steel

What a surprise! A look of terminal shock in your eyes
Now things are really what they seem No, this is not a bad dream

"Sheep" by Pink Floyd

You got to watch out for those wolves in sheeps clothing. They try to eat up your hard earned money and deceive you into believing that you are inferior and sickly so they can suck the money from you. Beware of those who try to sell you things you do not really need...find why you need them and correct your lifestyle so you do not wind up feeding the wolves.

Live within your means, identify your needs and treat yourself occasionally to a want and you will be way better off. And always remember, there are wolves out there trying to feed off of you. Don't forget there are also mountain lions in Michigan too, they denied they existed for many years till people got trailcams. So wolves are not the only type of preditor out there that go after sheep,

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Attali for sure spouting both the Marxist bull of things being for the “common good”, and the old 1800’s Malthusian survival of the fittest bull. Straight out of Thomas Malthus.
Might I add. thus Attali guy is a bit less radical than Holdren who wanted to mass medicate the water supplies with sterilants.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   

edit on 1/8/2023 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OlympicRings
It's clearly depopulation, anyone who can't see this deserves to take the shots. At first I was horrified but now I don't mind the powers that be removing the dumb ones from the herd. I also like the mask hysteria as it enables you to know who is crazy, visibly, just by seeing who is wearing a mask.

I've come to refer to it as "unnatural selection.'

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

You cannot discount the biological reality, as much as you may want to. Biology will trump economics every time because it underlies every aspect of our existence. Claiming otherwise is self-deception.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

We are not the ones dropping dead from cardiovascular complications and massive blood clots. It's not unvaccinated athletes dropping dead on the field of play.

I could go on, but it'd be pointless for someone whose head is buried in the sand. Time will bear witness.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Thanks for proving the point.

That’s the most strongest most intelligent argument that I have heard. You should be proud of yourself.

Go get your boost.

He/she/it can have mine, too.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Why is it that conspiracy theorists' explanations of events are always a cover for 'humble bragging'...'Well obviously all those stupid sheeple are going to be killed, while us high IQ, out-of-the box thinkers are too intelligent to fall for this trap!'. It's incredibly juvenile, and honestly feels like the kind of psychological tactic a person would use when they feel insignificant or powerless in real life, to help make them feel important. I'm not trying to single you out or claim this is you, but I just get tired of this attitude. If this conspiracy theory WERE real then some empathy for your fellow man would be the appropriate response.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Not a conspiracy nut, just someone that has seen quite a number of robots. They might not replace people overnight but they only need a minimal viable amount of people and bots to clean up the mess after a big culling.
At which point in time the rest of the useless eaters would be trapped in a digital grid and in it there would be nothing they can do to protest the remaining ones being removed from existence.

The elites gain more because that's fewer resources consumed by people they do not want consuming them. Some of the resources are expended, some are put into higher entrophy state, either way the elites do not want us serf's wasting what they could use themselves.

You one of the jabbed ones that lined up for it is that why you don't think the jab is gunna kill you dead so you are outta the way by 2030?

The easiest way to solve the pollution problem or the exhaustion of resources problem is to simply wipe 95% of the population out. Of course they spend a lot of time trying to make people think that they care about them too and would never do this sorta thing. You are one of their useless eaters, don't ever forget that.

originally posted by: Xtofury

Did you read my reply? Nobody gets more with less people! Robots aren't going to replace the human workforce anytime soon so that's out.

"New world order" was a term used by George Bush (first one), and it was nothing more than a reference to the collapse of the communist bloc in Eastern Europe.

The rest of your reply sounds like the ramblings of a conspiracy nut. If they wanted to get rid of us all there'd be better ways to do than via non-mandatory vaccines.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OlympicRings

I absolutely hate your post.

I only know of two people who didn’t get the shots, and they are 1 cancer patient, who got his cancer cut out, and his son who is financially independent running his own business that his father the cancer patient is also a worker in the same business. Both financially independent. Every other person received it. People who were NOT financially independent. I was financially dependent, however i had 5 months worth of holidays up my sleeve. But i was a chain smoking alcoholic with over a decades worth of depression and social anxiety issues. I WAS going to kill myself when i ran out of money. The only reason I didn’t was because of my father, mother, sister convincing me that it could be cured. that they would help me, get back on my feet and end these things. They believed the government, and the pharmaceutical industry. My mother hasn’t worked in decades due to her bad feet, knees. My father is at retirement age and is looking to retire probably this year but starting with a 4 day week. He wouldn’t have been able to work without getting those shots. Nothing has happened yet to my father, mother, sister. But I personally thinks its just a matter of time before something serious does.

Where i used to work, nothing has happened to anyone who got the shots either. Though I don’t know their sickness attendance. The only thing I know personally in regards to other peoples health, is that my cousins wife is now having issues with her heart. Like myocarditis issues…. But i am in Australia and we didn’t appear to get a huge number of bad things happening in ours compared to other more populous countries. Though we do have 140,000 vaccine injured apparently according to senator rennicks speech in parliament. Oh Many people didn’t want to shots, but were forced to get them or lose their jobs, possibly house due to the job loss. , and they chose jobs.

So I can’t really say i chose life over the jabs. I chose death due to mental health issues and addiction.

But you. You looking down apon your fellow human beings like this. It is disgusting. They’re just ordinary people like you, just trying to live as best they can. A lot of them have the viewpoint of “they could be run over by a bus tomorrow”.

And yes, i hate the stupidity of the masks too. It infuriates me. I HAD to wear a mask to see my doctor the other day. Otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to get a script for my anyi-depressant. Sure, i could have gone and used on online doctor, and im thinking i should, but like i said earlier, i have issues, and have been seeing this one good doctor who knows wtf he is talking about. Even though i gave my mind to the poor reception staff, about how it’s completely insane to think a mask is going to protect them. Even though I wasn’t wearing my mask properly so i could breathe outside of it. I need to switch to online doctors.

The people you are talking about are my friends, my family, everyone else's friends and family.

I would love for you to share your mind like this to these people, just so they can beat the need to be compassionate into you. I know i’d like to do the same.

edit on 10-1-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join