It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Weird Dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Ready to hear a weird one?

I dreamed that my dog went outside to chase two cats in the backyard.
As I was chasing her a very large tiger ran past me toward the front of the house.

Then a “herd” of deer. But these weren’t any ol’ deer. These deer were like something out of Lord of the Rings.
They were huge, muscular and when they ran I could literally feel the cold breeze flow past me. I could see every detail, like they white dots on their fur.
They encircled the tiger right in my front yard. I was watching this all transpire from my front porch. The tiger seemed scared and was trying to escape. The weird part is that I knew I was in a dream an was amazed I could feel the breeze.

I looked up Tiger meaning and this is what I found
Here

Seeing a tiger in dreams could mean: Letting go of the trauma and the energy within your human body Taming of harnessing situations in waking life Letting go of toxic people in waking life - we all need to do this Understanding that you need time alone at times Being open to people’s opinion Be connected to an enemy Indicate that you need to fight for your passions in life

Although the tiger was quite a sight, the herd of deer was what really caught my eye.
Although I was in the dream it was more like I was watching it, so not sure if they were protecting me, or my dog or something else.
I was just in amazement watching them surround a tiger, and they weren’t scared.

So here is where it gets WEIRD. Last night before I went to bed, I prayed and asked God to show me the answer on how to deal with a situation (a sibling) I’m having problems with. So does the deer represent me and the tiger my sibling, or vice versa.
There wasn’t any fighting, only the deer circling the tiger at one point.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I had a weird dream last night too.

I almost never remember my dreams, and don't put any kind of significance into them.

I was in my old babysitter's backyard, from when I was like 7-9 years old. And there were giant trees collapsing and falling over and I had to jump, roll, and dodge them like in some action movie. It was interesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Step forward through the back of the cave. What do you find? Your power animal.

Step back before going all Freudian.

Dog chase cat. A normal activity. So normal that you react and try to “officiate”. Next a tiger is fleeing something (usually a Tasmanian Devil or something…) but you vividly see majestic deer. That is your power animal!

Did you look up deer seen in dreams?? That is what you need.

And not just one. A herd. That is power in numbers. And they affect the environment. And chase down a predator that normally would be “dog chases cat”.

Unless your sibling is a tiger the dream might mean something different.

Until the moment that it works itself out to meaning…

Slide!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

From my armchair the tiger is your sibling, the deer are those close to you, and together the tiger holds no power over you.

That or an intervention with the tiger.

The dog underscores it all with loyalty.

Ready to hear a weird one?

I don't know why but I can always tell which threads are yours before I even open them.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Just a quick first impression, is the tiger a part of your psyche that needs taming or needs holding back and are the deer another part of your psyche that is in control and/or is showing you that you should take control of that 'something' about you in the situation with your sibling?
edit on q00000031131America/Chicago3434America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

From my armchair the tiger is your sibling, the deer are those close to you, and together the tiger holds no power over you.

I’ve wondered that..
I’ve also wondered am I the tiger being held back by my family/ancestors because I’m ready to explode?
Or
Am I neither and this is between my sibling and ancestors and the problems they have to work out and I am merely a spectator?
Or
Am I the deer and I’m a lot more powerful than I realize and am everywhere at once and even something ferocious isn’t a challenge for me?
Or
Am I the cat (Chinese Zodiac/rabbit/cat) just wanting to run away from it all!!!!!! 😂

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Just a quick first impression, is the tiger a part of your psyche that needs taming or needs holding back and are the deer another part of your psyche that is in control and/or is showing you that you should take control of that 'something' about you in the situation with your sibling?

Very possible as I am a Gemini and fit that stereotype to a T….

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I almost never remember my dreams, and don't put any kind of significance into them.

I was in my old babysitter's backyard, from when I was like 7-9 years old. And there were giant trees collapsing and falling over and I had to jump, roll, and dodge them like in some action movie. It was interesting.

That sounds like an anxiety dream!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Whatever the case may be, I know you are very family orientated so I wish you the best.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

felt the breeze ...

perhaps you journeyed back in time to an ice age -- large tiger and large deer.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Dreams are so weird. Some of mine are just too crazy! On a "making sense" scale of 1-10, they would rate 50,000.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Dreams are so weird. Some of mine are just too crazy! On a "making sense" scale of 1-10, they would rate 50,000.

Are you a participant in your dream or is it like watching a movie.
Most of mine are like a movie and I know that I’m in a dream. I’m still amazed how “real” it is.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

felt the breeze ...

perhaps you journeyed back in time to an ice age -- large tiger and large deer.

Cheers

That was the startling part of the dream, the deer were so big and strong and I thought, what kind of deer are they.
As they ran and that whoosh next to me was so realistic, I really felt it!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I'm almost always a participant. It's rare that I'm a watcher. If I fall asleep with the TV on, whatever is playing will totally influence the dreams, often with crazy results.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You fear that you are being 'chased' somewhere in life, that you are being pushed.
The tiger represents you, the deer are others who are pushing you, in some ways you feel the intentions of others are good (the white dots on the deer), but they frighten you (huge and muscular).
You are hopeful for choosing the best path, hence the calming 'breeze'.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Dreams come from our subconscious, and are our unconscious thoughts.
Seems that when you were young, the adults around (giant trees) may have been arguing or disagreeing.
You felt that you had to stay out of their way, that you were somehow in the middle of the chaos.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
one deer can not battle a tiger
but a herd of deer, working together, can defeat a tiger.
especially big strong deer.

so maybe the message in your dream is that a group--family, friends, online supporters--can join up and achieve what one individual could not.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Hobestly? Sounds like Tiger Mom is still unsettled about something, pribably from the kids' youth.

Have you or your kids recently reconnected with -- even just in quick passing, like crossing paths at the gas station or such -- from some time ago? Maybe like a kid reconnecting with a friend of theirs, but maybe you & their parents were at odds?

Or perhaps same kids focus, bit maybe differences of opinion in the extended fam regarding something? Did something similar crop up on you?

Could either be at all possible here, no matter how bridf the meeting? Maybe the deer represent feeling under the microscope/in the spotlight unwillingly.
edit on 1/5/2023 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oh, also, about weird dreams lately -- I had one a few nights ago about hubs and I out grocery shopping, and getting a random recommendation from sone random lady in an isle about how we simply NEEDED to see Hallstatt. Like, very very emphatically NEEDED to.

I was confused after I wone up because I'd never ver heard of Hallstatt before. So I looked it up, because weirdness. Turns out it's a real place in the Austrian Alps. WTF o.O

I must have read or heard it in passing somewhere & stowed it subconsciously is the best I can come up with.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

That's what I was describing in this thread.

Cheers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join