It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Could Be A Death Sentence For Children!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin

originally posted by: nugget1
I'm fully expecting it to become mandatory for all children enrolled in preschool and higher. Time is running out on the mRNA scam as more truth is being exposed, but the pro-vaxxers don't want to 'follow the science' anymore-for some unknown reason.

That's the day I pull them out. I doubt they will the flu vaccine isn't even mandatory for school.

I hope you're right.

Even though mandates have been lifted, many colleges are still requiring vaccination and masks.

I do not put anything past this administration to force on us; all he has to do is threaten to withhold funding from states to achieve the goal.

State laws establish vaccination requirements for school children. These laws often apply not only to children attending public schools but also to those attending private schools and day care facilities. All states provide medical exemptions, and some state laws also offer exemptions for religious and/or philosophical reasons.
States can consider strengthening the rigor of the application process, frequency of submission, and enforcement as strategies to improve vaccination rates (Yang and Silverman; also Gostin; Stadlin et al.).

THIS is what I fear may come one day:

In addition to state vaccination requirements, stronger health care practices such as more in-depth discussions with hesitant parents and establishing vaccination as the default are strategies to improve vaccination coverage rates (Opel and Omer; Yang and Silverman).

So, once it's mandated in the blue states, what's to stop the PTB from claiming parental neglect and child abuse/endangerment for not vaccinating their children? Just because something isn't legal today doesn't mean it won't be legal tomorrow. The laws passed in the last two years should have us all on edge for what Obama 2.0 is bringing down on us.
edit on 400000077America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

Oops! Forgot link:
[www.cdc.gov...]
edit on 400000077America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: fix link

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'm fully expecting it to become mandatory for all children enrolled in preschool and higher. Time is running out on the mRNA scam as more truth is being exposed, but the pro-vaxxers don't want to 'follow the science' anymore-for some unknown reason.

That's the day I pull them out. I doubt they will the flu vaccine isn't even mandatory for school.

I hope you're right.

Even though mandates have been lifted, many colleges are still requiring vaccination and masks.

I do not put anything past this administration to force on us.

Even with my Dementia i can recall something going down last July 27th ? of some new law passed in the courts in Europe that IF the WHO declare a pandemic for any reason that it was MANDATORY for countries to vaccinate their populations and a lot of countries signed up to it ??? .

I really do hope it is a Mandela type effect memory and it is my dementia playing tricks on me but

edit on 5/1/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I hope you're right.

I do not put anything past this administration to force on us.

Even with my Dementia i can recall something going down last July 27th ? of some new law passed in the courts in Europe that IF the WHO declare a pandemic for any reason that it was MANDATORY for countries to vaccinate their populations and a lot of countries signed up to it ??? .

I really do hope it is a Mandela type effect memory and it is my dementia playing tricks on me but

I believe the WHO is demanding vaccine passports, with quite a few countries onboard and signed up already.

This was interesting:

Law Signed by DeSantis Will Allow for Forced Vaccinations
S.B. 2006 was signed into law by DeSantis on May 3, 2021 and immediately hailed as a major victory by many medical freedom advocates.

A little known and little spoken of section of the law, which will go into effect July 1, states: "The state health officer, upon declaration of a public health emergency, may take actions that are necessary to protect the public health." Some of these actions include: "Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have a significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health." Those refusing these actions "may be subjected to isolation or quarantine." The most disturbing part is a section beneath which reads, "If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine, if there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to vaccinate or treat the individual."

There are laws being passed that shouldn't be, and so fast it's hard to keep up. All a politician has to do is propose something that looks like what the people want on the surface, then hide the sh1tz deep inside the bill.
[iowa.forums.rivals.com...]

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NormalGuyCrazyWorld
COULD be?? Aren't still births up like some 4 THOUSAND percent? 1000s of babies in the womb are having heart failure!!

Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor says Covid-19 is destroying the health and lives of thousands of babies and children.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

... -for some unknown reason?

Oh, no! I know the reason. Because they are all brainwashed zombie idiots.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
d reply to: nugget1

Good find ,

There are a lot of these laws getting passed hidden or passed late at night or buried under other news , The V for Vendetta movie set in 2022 is just seemed to hit the nail on the head

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I had the misfortune of having to take a trip to the emergency room. In over a three hour wait I saw a few dozen people get checked in. Probably 90% of whom had either Covid or flu symptoms. The elderly and children were most prevalent. Coughing, sneezing, plus many complaints of nausea and vomiting. The barf bags were carried by some and anti nausea drugs were given as were Covid tests. Its definitely something going around. The check in attendants asked about if they had the flu or Covid shots. Almost all said yes. I made a joke to the person with me that the only two here who didn't have Covid or the flu were the two of us who didn't have either vaccine for them. The wait was terrible but I think they're still recovering from a loss or staff over the forced vaxxes.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Frightening stuff indeed - the warnings seem to be coming from all over these days - it is only a matter of time before the masses identify those whom they believe to have been the prime movers & drivers of the plandemic scam to abuse & depopulate with pseudo-vaccines, and when that time comes, there will be no safe place for the enemy to go. Everywhere will become a chamber of death for them, unless they abort the process now & turn back from the great evil they have elected & plotted to undertake, in some sort of blood oath pact, involving dark powers I believe, not only human will & authority.

I will just add my own warning story to the thread, because it is certainly relevant, I believe. Firstly, let me preface by explaining that for thirty five years I have experienced vivid & complex dreams which frequently accurately predict some element of my future life, identifying some problem I need to avoid, people I should watch out for, and so on. This has continued almost every night, and I now go to bed each night expecting another statement or prediction to be made manifest through my dreaming mind, under the influence of the Holy Spirit.

When the plandemic was first rolled out, I fell for the lies - hook, line & sinker. I look back & cannot believe that I fell for it, but I did. I had the first 'vaccine', and nothing happened, everything seemed normal, so I was lulled into a false sense of security. After the second vaccine I was told that I might get 'rushing head pains'. I thought the warning was weird seeing as the first vaccine went fine, but I had been singled out purposefully by the person arranging & organising the vaccine delivery at that vaccination centre, because I had previously had a pulmonary embolism. She directed me to a specific station where a doctor was giving the shots, rather than a nurse or other volunteer. I suspect now that I was given a shot intended to harm me specifically by generating another blood clot that would then travel to my brain or lungs, or heart.

That night I did indeed suffer weird 'rudhing head pains', but I didn't report the incident to the authorities as I had been told to do. Instead, I went to sleep, and during the night I had a clear warning dream. In the dream, I was told that the next shot I took would be intended to be the death shot, that I would die if I accepted any more vaccinations/boosters. The symbolism was clear, and involved my family members, those whom I know dislike me greatly due to past issues we have clashed over. However it was presented, the warning was clear - do NOT get the booster, or you will die. I have since refused to take any vaccine, whether for COVID or for the flu, I simply do not trust them to put anything into my body now, they are diabolical.

Stay frosty folks.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's less than 0.05%. It's 0.0003% for children. Less than the flu. There are no benefits only risks. Even if covid was 10% fatal the vaxx would be a bad idea since it adds additional risk and there is no benefit.

The benefit isn't to the individual, it's to the community.

Children who are vaccinated are less likely to become sick with covid, and if they do get sick they're infectious for shorter periods of time because their bodies begin fighting the infection sooner.

This means reduced rates of community transmission.

And as we all know, reduced community transmission means that the virus has fewer chances to mutate, and thus fewer chances to create a more harmful or more infectious version.

Vaxxing kids is good for everyone.

You're also forgetting something really important, while children don't generally die from covid, they can still get sick from it, which means that someone needs to take time out to care for them. AKA, a parent misses some shifts looking after their kids, and a family has less income at a time of increased cost of living.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Yawn.

It's Vanden Bossche, panic over.

Vanden Bossche is a veterinarian with ties to the Gates foundation whose trying to drum up support for an elixir of his own making that he claims will be able to prevent the common cold. If only he could get the research money.

This guy claimed that vaxxing would lead to unstoppable covid variants and that we'd be knee deep in dead from both covid and the vax.

Link

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   

You do know that you can get non-mRNA based vax, right?

There's even a couple of versions based on the "killed virus" method that have been made.

You don't need to get the mRNA version if you don't want to get it.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Do you get to choose which one you prefer?

Can you please provide a link where I can book an appointment to have one of the 'killed version' vaccines?

edit on 7-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Will the genetic mutations alter the spiritual nature of humans to the point of no recovery?

To answer that question, I would say NO, there is no way that the action of corrupt men acting in conspiracy to alter the biochemistry of the human body en masse, can possibly override the power of God to maintain the integrity of the soul information for each individual thus affected. God retains all knowledge of every part of who we are - the hairs on our head are numbered, He knows when a sparrow falls dead in flight - He cares for us, and will not let us vanish into the mists of confusion or decay due to the medlling of evil tyrants. His intent is to reach down & pull us out of the darkness in which we presently exist due to their evil machinations, and I have faith that He will provide a way, where there seems to be no way. Fear not, they cannot steal your soul by their tampering around the edges of our innate biochemical nature.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The benefit isn't to the individual, it's to the community.

I have heard this argument before, you give little 5 year old Suzie the vaccine shot so she doesn't bring it home to kill her 75 year grandparents.
I disagree with that premise, here is why, those children are the future, the grandparents realistically are in their final decade of life to be blunt, and they can get the vaccine, it's suppose to protect them, correct?

The risk verses reward for the next generation is not worth it, for the entire population.
Unless you are adamantly against population growth, and want the younger generation to have issues in growing the population?

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

There's even a couple of versions based on the "killed virus" method that have been made.

You don't need to get the mRNA version if you don't want to get it.

Why do people insist on making up stories like excessive vaccination of children causes Autism? And why are there no Boomers with Autism?

I take it you haven't done any research on the effectiveness of non-mRNA vaccines and the plethora of adverse reactions they cause?

I'm not of the belief that a lifetime of ingestion chemicals and shoving poison into our bodies is 'medical advancement'. It's okay if you hang your hat on the establishment group think, but don't expect me to join you.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
I'm a firm believer that this lot of "THE science" dogmatists like the Victorian eugenics have not advanced themselves since king Cnut, they are not gods and whatever they try to do to control the humanity and the planet life will always find a way to provide them with a myriad of unintended consequences..

I'm a firm 'hoper' that this entire charade will actually result in a re-evaluation of ALL vaccines, and the elimination of the mandatory jabs for children.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It is but Big Pharma has to be paid one way or another.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join