It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New investigation into 1945 UFO crash.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Go ahead then but I suggest you'll be better off looking for windmill water pump rotor blade and tail fin hubs.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Don’t see why your getting bent out of shape…….

Of course it looks like something man made. I never mean something is real, but suspect, when I use the word purported.

If you watched the Vallee and Knapp interview posted previously by Billzam…..you will see what Vallee holds up, what is to be a replica or portion or thereof of the pic I posted from Before Roswell: The Padilla Ranch UFO Crash

I’m not saying, myself, its Alien craft debris that I believe is true….it’s what the caption under the picture says it is.

I suspect …..it’s part of a small hatch door, closing and locking handle assembly associated with a balloon payload. Both Reme and Baca mention Balloons from the base would be found often on their ranch property.

I did isolate and reverse search the bottom pic……to which tinyeye shows it on several UFO related websites. Notice I chose “Oldest” to show earliest known postings of the image…..

I think you jumped to a conclusion of me being an idiot…….I find it humorous!

If you think it’s an automobile part……then by all means present it in a reply post. I’m curious. And then send it to Vallee and Harris and let them know you think they are idiots 😉

To reiterate….I suspect it to be man made as well….but not an automobile part.

👽

edit on 4-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I wonder who they are going to question at this late date.

According to Valle's book, the witnesses said the military hauled the stuff away.

So, if there is anyone to know about this, it’s in the military records.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

I wonder who they are going to question at this late date.

According to Valle's book, the witnesses said the military hauled the stuff away.

So, if there is anyone to know about this, it’s in the military records.

Additionally……if this purported object hit and bent a radio tower…….then there should be a paper trail of repair work from base facilities, contractors, radio station records, etc….to fix the tower on or about the date of the incident. It was mention that the radio communications were affected. I would think an investigation and repairs were ordered in short order. Where are those records?

I could picture a scenario where a balloon with a large payload of an enclosed container(s) carrying scientific instruments and recording devices within…….could hit a tower, in a storm or without a storm..

👽

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Ophiucus1, I didn't mean you are stupid. I meant Vallee is. The part he is holding in his shaking hands is clearly human-made.

Worse, he didn't make his homework. He didn't check what happened two days before, and two days after the alleged crash at San Antonio (NM). If I had done that I would have found out that just on the day of the UFO crash what happened was that two B-29s collided in San Antonio (TX), and that one of the B-29s came from the Clovis Army Air Base, and if I had read the post-accident report he would have learned why that crash happened and what went wrong with one of the B29s, and what parts came off on the way from NM to Texas, and where they fell.

But of course, we are talking about Vallee, who is as perceptive as an ostrich fleeing from a cheetah.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I read this story of the two B-29’s and the midair collision happened over Whetherford Texas. Seems to me a loooooooong way to find pieces of B-29 wreckage at the San Antonio New Mexico ranch, especially large enough to be hauled away on a lowboy flatbed.

TRAGEDY OVER WEATHERFORD The 1945 night-time collision of two B-29 Superfortress Bombers

I’ll stick to my theory for now of a possible balloon with large scientific payload hitting the radio tower and then dispersing and spreading some payload pieces to be later found by the young boy’s (ages 9 and 7). The largest piece of the payload, eventually, being loaded onto the bed of the military truck.

Said pics of the boys …..there was no caption under the boy on the horse.

You gotta wonder how both boy’s got up and down from the horses being small in height compared to a horse…..one my help the other, but then how does the second boy mount?

Or how about holding the reins of horse to keep it still, while holding and looking through binoculars. I suspect it would be unsteady…..could cause anything seen in the craft as moving quickly back and forth, side to side, etc..

👽

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

San Antonio, New Mexico. I understand one poster saying Texas.

I have read Valles's book, which IMO was unlike many of his other books, not too good.

I don’t recall when the witnesses reported this event. I will have to refer to the book, which isn’t a pleasant idea, but a researcher sometimes has to delve into things that aren’t too cool to one’s taste.

Anyway, It’s a story I found unbelievable, and I still wonder how a whole book was written about it.

Well, perhaps, that’s one reason I didn’t care for the book.

In any event, I would be interested in when the two kids first reported this supposed event. I vaguely recall in the book (though not sure) they claimed they told someone, maybe their father at the time, who told them to chill on this story.

That would be interesting to know. I, therefore, will refer to the book unless someone here can enlighten us on that issue.

One more note or two...

I also, again, vaguely recall that someone said maybe they were Japanese in that supposed alien spaceship.

By the way, I worked for GM in an auto plant for a time, and that thing Vallee's got looks very familiar.

Funny, I worked there when Valles's CIA buddy worked for GM...Mr. Green.

Maybe he went into a GM plant and got that thing for Vallee!

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Notable places……

Socorro, San Antonio, White Sands

👽

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Interestingly, speaking of Japan, this UFO event was supposed to have happened ten days after the big bomb was dropped on Japan on Aug 6, 1945. This event happened on Aug 16. And the Japanese formally surrendered two weeks or so later, on September 2, 1945.

So, the bomb, made out of New Mexico, was dropped on the 6 August on Japan, and ten days later, this alien crash. Two weeks later, Japan surrendered. It probably means nothing...but...

Its...

edit on 4-1-2023 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

I think the U.S. will be waisting money to investigate the 1945 purported ufo crash…..IF they are investigating because they believe by date alone, that Roswell, was not the first to bring UFO’s crashes into the UFOlogy limelight.

I have some reservations in that. If any UFO crash is to precede Roswell and San Antonio…..it’s the Aurora, Texas, UFO incident April 17, 1897. Which is older and has a stronger case than San Antonio NM….imo.

👽

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I still say any investigation would have to be on the US military records and actions.
What are they going to do take Valles's book and read it and interview a 90-year-old man about something he saw at 6 or 7 years old.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You have not read my post with due care. The key sentnce is this: on its way to Texas.

It is not that debris from the collision in Texas reached New Mexico. It is that the B29-A departing from Clovis (NV) flew over the ranch while traveling to the meeting point in Texas, and some piece detached from the plane and fell.

The post-accident report contains a layout of the Clovis airfield at the time, showing the runway they used those days, and it containes a description of the chain of events leading to the disastrous accident.

As for Aurora alleged UFO crash the entire event was already fully explained elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

You have not read my post with due care. The key sentnce is this: on its way to Texas.

It is not that debris from the collision in Texas reached New Mexico. It is that the B29-A departing from Clovis (NV) flew over the ranch while traveling to the meeting point in Texas, and some piece detached from the plane and fell.

The post-accident report contains a layout of the Clovis airfield at the time, showing the runway they used those days, and it containes a description of the chain of events leading to the disastrous accident.

As for Aurora alleged UFO crash the entire event was already fully explained elsewhere.

How about you linking the post accident report and the description of what the exact piece that detached was.

You’ve gone from mentioning the debris part was an automobile part…..too now an airplane part.

Your saying a lot and have my interest, but your not listing any verifiable sources to backup what your saying.

👽
edit on 5-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Yes, I see what's happening. Forget about Vallee's recovered part. It is just an automobile component or, in any case, a typical industrial machinery component that bears no relation whatsoever with the incident. Vallee's role has always being keeping the UFO myth alive; that's what the goverment payed him for, plus it allows him to earn some money with his books. Fortunately, ufology can do very well without him.

I don't know whether the PAR (post-accident report) is public or not. I see no reason to keep it secret. I'm sure you can find the report in the National Archives, otherwise you should go through the muddy FOIA process (in that case, ask for an AAR - aircraft accident report - as they call it these days). But my feeling is anything related to that accident is not secret today. I cannot recall right now if I got the report via the Internet or if it was as part of my job, anyway. This is not really an interesting case, nothing to hide, no secrets were involved.

One thing is interesting, though. The Weratherford accident of the B29 in 1945 is not listed in the official list of military aircrafts. The one listed is the one on Friday evening of 10 November 1944, when a B-29 crashed near Clovis, New Mexico, killing a crew of 15. Crossing records with those of the Bureau of Aircraft Accidents Archives will give you stunning surprises about the B29 accidents in 1944 and 1945. All the reports are heavily redacted and doctored. It was still wartime, I guess. Evreything surrounding the B29 program is really interesting, and is the cornerstone on which the entire success of the first atomic bomb rests. Without the B29 the history of your planet would have been very, very different.

Maybe the aliens knew it?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I found both listed in the Aircraft Accident Archives….

Both B-29’s

The Clovis

The Alamogordo

Regardless….I’m still sticking to my balloon payload theory.

Both my guess and your guesses is just as good as any….for now that is.

👽

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: maluminse

if UFO's are zipping around as much as i think they are its no doubt that the militaries of the world would be taking shots at them.

downing a UFO of alien provenance would be a well spring of new tech and god knows what else and that doesnt even take into account if some organization has living occupants of these craft.

Imagine if some human faction figured this tech out(looking and moving like a UFO) that tech would be worth the risk in shooting it down because it wouldnt be like any military or contractor could be like, 'sorry for overflying you military bases and getting shot down, but can we geet our aircraft back?'

Our 180 is still in the hands of Iran, imagine something alittle more exotic.

anyone would bend over backwards to get their hands on this kind of tech be it non human or ours.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
the history of your planet would have been very, very different.

That explains a lot

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: maluminse
Video summarizes new investigation into ufo crash, 1945, San Antonio Texas

Jose Padilla a rancher and a b52 pilot report a crashed ufo and seeing short beings inside of the craft which seemed to move instantaneous. Truck seen hauling large object away.

Anyone know of a write up on this? A video? Very few details here.

The book "Trinity" by Jacques Valley and Paola Harris.
New thread about research which claims to prove it's a hoax:

The 1945 Trinity UFO Story... Crashes

top topics

<< 1   >>

join