It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New investigation into 1945 UFO crash.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Video summarizes new investigation into ufo crash, 1945, San Antonio Texas

Jose Padilla a rancher and a b52 pilot report a crashed ufo and seeing short beings inside of the craft which seemed to move instantaneous. Truck seen hauling large object away.

Anyone know of a write up on this? A video? Very few details here.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: maluminse

I thought it was in New Mexico?

the-wanderling.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I'm fixing to watch it here in a minute but would like to point out that the B52's first flight was in 1952. This incident has been covered by every UFO type show for years.

analysis of metal bits

edit on 2-1-2023 by billxam because: added information.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here’s more about it with purported pics of debris…

ALIEN MYSTERY Pentagon probe into 1945 ‘Roswell before Roswell’ UFO crash & ‘praying-mantis aliens’ is a huge development, expert says

👽
edit on 2-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: maluminse
Video summarizes new investigation into ufo crash, 1945, San Antonio Texas

Jose Padilla a rancher and a b52 pilot report a crashed ufo and seeing short beings inside of the craft which seemed to move instantaneous. Truck seen hauling large object away.

Anyone know of a write up on this? A video? Very few details here.

The book "Trinity" by Jacques Valley and Paola Harris.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

There was an Art Bell show many years ago about alien abductions.
I had heard about abductions before that, but this show really freaked me out! The women from a family in rural Ohio had been abduction victims for two or three generations.

They said they were taken onto a craft by the 'greys'. Inside the craft, they were placed on an exam table and the grays would administer 'medical tests' under the direction of a praying mantis alien.

When Art asked how closely the alien resembled a praying mantis, the woman said it was literally "a giant praying mantis".

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Mantis creatures/aliens have been spoken about in the past.

Mantis Beings Psycho-Spiritual Mystery In the middle of these ET Resurrection cases is an almost spiritual archetype of a wisdom figure appearing as a Praying Mantis. In Porter's case, she had the impression that the Mantis being knew the Earth from ancient times and was working desperately to try and remedy the current environmental conditions that threaten the future of the human race

This is a better vid on the Mantis abduction of Linda Porter

👽
edit on 2-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Sample1 looks like wood

Sample2 looks like ganja

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Smoke em if ya got um….

👽

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Going to watch these videos shortly. What makes me wonder about Roswell, if it truly was an air balloon/weather balloon, why would they load it onto a truck and send it all the way back to Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio? Unless perhaps where these balloon flights originated.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This is a thread I've been waiting for. There was another crash in New Mexico that day in Socorro, NM. Roswell was a smokescreen. I was sent an original sketch depicting the UFO that was recovered from the original site in Socorro and I will try to post it.
As far as the bug looking aliens, I suggest looking into the Hopi Indians and the 'Ant people'. In their history it is said the sun was destroying the Hopi's DNA so the ant people took them underground and looked after them. Research the Great Sand Dunes in Colorado. There's rumor that the sand was brought out of the mountain by the ant people who were hollowing out tunnels and living quarters in the mountain. If you look from Google earth you can clearly see the sand being brought from the mountains on the east, not being blown by the winds of the West. If that theory was sound, that the Great Sand Dunes were made by winds blowing sand into the valley from the west then why isn't there any other sand dunes in the surrounding valleys? Look into it and you'll see the southwest is really important when it comes not only to the alien phenomenon but to humanity's history as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   
How do you load pictures? I'm clicking the right button but all that comes up is a black box with an x to close the box. What am I doing wrong?

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: InvaderZed2
How do you load pictures? I'm clicking the right button but all that comes up is a black box with an x to close the box. What am I doing wrong?

Try this older link, which works for me with Chrome on PC and Android phone:

//img.abovetopsecret.com/5/

Just copy and paste into your browser's address bar. However, it is an unsecured page, so you will be asked if you want to proceed... no worries, it's OK.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

edit on 3/1/23 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Couldn’t find the specific 1945 UAP/UFO amendment that uncle Joe signed off from……yet.

Below is the link to the

H.R.7900 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2023

You’ll find the section below on page 1548 …. starting on line 19. The Sec. 1663 runs for 9 pages.

SEC. 1663. UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL PHENOMENA REPORTING PROCEDURES.

👽
edit on 3-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

I'm fixing to watch it here in a minute but would like to point out that the B52's first flight was in 1952. This incident has been covered by every UFO type show for years.

analysis of metal bits

We all know a 9 year old boy could not have grown to become a b52 pilot just because he witnessed a ufo crash.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Additional pics…..artist rendition and purported actual piece…

👽

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I've tried 3 different internet browsers all of them in mobile and desktop mode and still can't upload pictures. Its insanity that an old from such as ATS is such a pain in the ass to upload stuff. I'm quickly remembering why I bailed on this forum years ago

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: InvaderZed2

If it's letting you choose the pictures but they don't upload then the problem could be format and size.

Images need to be in .png or .jpg (not .jpeg) format and under 2Mb.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   

For Christ sake, Ophiuchus1! Your pick shows just a classic car clutch cable support. Try to isolate the lower image and make reverse image search. I can get anyone several of those car engine motor mounts from the car dismantling facility.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join