It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Technology behind B-2 Bomber "functioning as an antigravity aircraft" Was Lazar Right?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The U.S. Military claim the B-2 stealth bomber is strictly a subsonic aircraft but is it actually capable of supersonic flight? “Electrogravitics Systems: Reports on a New Propulsion Methodology” by Thomas Valone. These excerpts of the essay are taken right from this book, and I believe re-published in 1994 by "The U.S. Antigravity Squadron" Copyright © 1993 by Paul A. LaViolette. “For many years rumors circulated that the U. S. was secretly developing a highly advanced radar-evading aircraft. Rumor turned to reality in November of 1988, when the Air Force unveiled the B-2 Advanced Technology Bomber. Although military spokesmen provided the news media with some information about the craft's outward design and low radar and infrared profile, there was much they were silent about. However, several years later, some key secrets about the B-2 were leaked to the press. On March 9, 1992, Aviation Week and Space Technology magazine made the surprising disclosure that the B-2 electrostatically charges its exhaust stream and the leading edges of its wing-like body.(1) Those familiar with the electrogravitics research of American physicist T. Townsend Brown will quickly realize that this is tantamount to stating that the B-2 is able to function as an antigravity aircraft.” [Electrogravitics Systems: Reports on a New Propulsion Methodology by Thomas Valone p.78]
This paragraph immediately got my attention, the B-2 stealth bomber able to function as an antigravity aircraft?
Breifly here is what another pulbication states on the matter; “The stealth technology developed from the program was later incorporated into other operational aircraft designs, including the B-2 stealth bomber.” [The Integrator, Northrop Grumman, Vol8, No.12, June 30 p.8] The secret stealth technology behind the B-2 stealth bomber and other related projects are the entire purpose behind the secrecy of Area51. Does the research out there relate to this? And does the B-2 utilise Anti-Gravity technology?

"The leading-edge ionizer is most probably a conductive strip that runs along the B-2's sharp prow and is electrically charged to upwards of many millions of volts. As the B-2 moves forward, its electrified leading edge deflects the approaching air stream to either side, so that a large fraction of the generated positive ions are carried away from its body surface and are prevented from immediately contacting and neutralizing the negative ions in the B-2's exhaust stream. As a result, the B-2 is able to build up very large space charges ahead of and behind itself, which subject it to a large gravitational potential gradient. This artificially produced gravitational gradient would steepen as the B-2 attains higher speeds and deflects its positive ions outward with increasing force. Hence the B-2's electrogravitic drive would operate more efficiently when the craft was moving at higher speeds. Best results would be obtained when the B-2 was traveling at supersonic speeds. Positive ions from its leading edge would become entrained in the upwind, sonic shock front and flow away from the craft through that sonic boundary layer, to later converge on the negatively charged exhaust stream. Although military sources claim that the B-2 is a subsonic vehicle, in all likelihood, it is capable of supersonic flight." [Electrogravitics Systems: Reports on a New Propulsion Methodology by Thomas Valone p.88]

documents.pub...

Thus, the B-2's ion sheath is optimally configured as an electrogravitic drive. Each of the B-2's leading edges is segmented into eight sections separated from one another by ten-centimeter wide struts. Quite possibly, the struts electrically isolate the sections from one another so that they may be individually electrified. In this way, through proper control of the applied voltage, it would be possible to gravitically steer the craft. Brown had suggested a similar idea as a way of steering his saucer craft."[Electrogravitics Systems: Reports on a New Propulsion Methodology by Thomas Valone p.89]

All this is all nicely well-written, very science oriented and technically sounding. But just because it’s well written doesn’t mean the science behind it is correct, and not just more disinformation to throw people off the trail. Scan and read through this PDF file until about page 94-95, throughout these pages (from around page 83) they are reffering to the technology behind what Lazar mentioned about the "craft rolling forward" in a sense, Although dont get me wrong this doesnt purport what Bob Lazar was saying in-fact i think it goes against his credibility to be honest.

Let me know what you guys think?

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CHickMagNet5000

Yes he was right in my opinion

For whatever reason my ability to post and upload pictures is no longer available. Many of my enhanced UFO pics delineate small black round dots.

AKA Gravity Amplifiers in UFO terminology

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Since I am not aviation technology student, I can only say that I am terribly impressed, and thankful that you shared this.

I am looking forward to the more seasoned aviation technology afficionados input, especially since this electrogravitic tech seems like a 'next-level' possibility for our future... assuming the military industrial complex doesn't cling to it exclusively.

Great OP by the way.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Dang! I would love to see your images (just out of curiosity) ... hopefully someone can apply their knowledge to help you get some of those pictures up. PS - I have the same issues posting images... (I consider it my mental block to understanding whatever techniques are called for.)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

This direct link should work. You may have to click a box to proceed depending on your browser.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

or

Not sure why I have two different urls saved, but they seem to end up in the same place.
edit on 1/2/23 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

There is some type of ongoing issue with certificates for ATS upload, using the standard link

Bookmark and use the following ATS link, to upload pictures

If you get a security/certificate warning, just click "Advanced" and then select the option to continue anyway

It should work

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Hi, based on my background and experience. I would say the PDF is discussing anti gravitic technology. However I think this is being stirred into the B2 game . The electrostatic veil the B2 generates is for stealth only. Check into what the Russians are researching on this technology. We are also studying plasma stealth as well. Interesting find on pdf I need to dive into it deeper.

www.defenceaviation.com...#:~:text=Plasma%20stealth%20technology%20is%20what%20can%20be%20called,a%20milestone%20in%20the%20field% 20of%20stealth%20technology.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

I have had that page bookmarked for several months. Some days itvworks, others it doesn't. I'd say about 70% of the times I try to use it, it doesn't.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The biggest problem I can see is that you would require exponential voltage once you approach and exceed supersonic speeds

This has to do with the differential pressures within the exceeding forces, being matched within receding forces, inwards towards the craft

The more you push “past” the barrier, the more the barrier encroaches inside of your tail vertices in equalisation

A type of return force multiplier within the vector equilibrium

As you approach and exceed supersonic, the electrical charge required to maintain the bubble, would no longer hold static to its slipstream, but would seek to equalise across the atmospheric invariant

Meaning, in development of this craft, they were probably running a fine line equation between the voltage they can run, for the speed they can achieve, without frying everything

Polarity slap is a b!tch

Think of it like the electrical equivalent to a sonic boom. But very unhealthy for anything electrically attached when it happens

Likewise, I would suggest the spacing between panels on the lead edge, would be for this exact reason. To increase the speed variable, without frying everything electrical attached to the ionisation

The aircraft may be capable of achieving higher speeds, but not whilst charged

Even if they could carry the required voltage and insulation for it to work, they would run the risk of atmospheric discharge

Meaning, you cannot achieve anti-gravity with a system like this

You would always achieve discharge, before you even came close to creating anything close to affecting gravity

The technology they are trying to develop seems to be based off principles for 5/8 centrifugal displacement technology, which theoretically can be used for anti-inertia and anti-gravity. But their technology is backwards

They are trying to use the effect, to create the cause

As if someone understood the principles of what it was they were trying to create within the “bubble”, but not how to use the forces of the Earth to achieve it, without the need for electrical charge and force of speed

You can achieve the same bubble they are trying to create, using nothing more than gravity and centrifugal force

You just need to know the very specific dimensions and ratios, to achieve bilateral displacement across a rotation of a sphere

You don't need speed and electrical charge to create the bubble, you can create the bubble naturally, using nothing more than rotating mechanical parts

Electrical charge and speed are by-products

But, it needs be created within a sphere. Not a V-wing

The leading edge of a flying V-wing, does create a sphere when it is at speed. But it is much easier to do this with rotation within the centre of a sphere

Spherical centrifugal displacement does everything they are trying to do, with the added bonus of being a drive system for achieving lift (anti-gravity), acceleration and anti-inertia

All of which can (theoretically) be achieved in any direction, at speeds (theoretically) up to, or equivalent to the speed of light

And, without inertia, you should be able to achieve these speeds (and stop from them) near instantly. Whilst protecting any biology within the sphere from the effects

I say up to and equivalent of the speed of light, because once you reach the light barrier, you run into a similar problem to the one they have with their plane exceeding the sound barrier

The return pressures create negative (return) space within the sphere which would likely have very adverse effects on the cellular construct of anything within that sphere

Theoretically, it would be like having the forces which hold your atoms and cells together, suddenly removed

But, as the drive is limited to relative forces of the spectrum of light (namely gravity) it should not be a problem

Its speed would be self-limited by that which drives it

You could also use the displacement to drive gravitational force into the ground, or ocean

Meaning the same technology and drive systems could be used to power vehicles like trains, cars and boats. Vehicles that would only be limited in speed, by surface contact friction

There is a specific angle of incidence that can be used for trains, that should allow them to “wind up” to speeds in the thousands of KM/H, on specially built tracks (specific angles and contact)

But most interestingly for me, is the theoretical application for boats

The way the anti-inertia system displaces gravitational force bilaterally backwards and forwards across the rotating centre of the sphere, means it should create a slipstream over the top of water, that would literally “pull” the water out in front of it flat, as the boat approaches (at speeds in the thousands of KM/H)

It essentially creates a bubble where all forces against the craft, are harmonically matched by forces pulling it along, cancelling them out

In water, it would first aquaplane, and then very physically affect the water

You could literally get in a boat, and travel to the other side of the ocean (or planet) within a few hours

It would actually be as quick as traveling in a plane/sphere. But safer in the event of things such as mechanical failure

Theoretically ...

Of course

edit on 2 1 23 by Compendium because: Corrected doubled-up words

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Amazingly interesting and touches on something Stanton Friedman tried to find out about: Magneto Aerodynamics in which he ran a survey and discovered like 90 percent of documents/research on magneto aerodynamics were classified, and they still are today.
The US military has been studying "magneto aerodynamics" since like the 50's.
Totally makes sense though.

Other similar systems also exist. NASA presented some proposals that at the time were publicised, and then went silent.

An image that NASA presented on this here about rotating magnetic fields, *ionization, surrounding launch vehicles and orbiters, whatever.

edit on 2-1-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

a ion aircraft with no cords and can stay aloft for how ever long the battery lasts, and their wings are super efficient solar cells.

big things have a funniest way of coming from the most mundane inventions

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Oh god it’s been forever since this has been brought up. No the B-2 isn’t supersonic, and no the B-2 doesn’t use antigravity. It uses a low level electrical charge for laminar flow control. It serves a dual purpose of helping to make the aircraft more efficient in flight, and smoothing eddies coming off the exhaust that certain radar can detect. They’re still there, but they’re much smaller.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkstar12
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Hi, based on my background and experience. I would say the PDF is discussing anti gravitic technology. However I think this is being stirred into the B2 game . The electrostatic veil the B2 generates is for stealth only. Check into what the Russians are researching on this technology. We are also studying plasma stealth as well. Interesting find on pdf I need to dive into it deeper.

www.defenceaviation.com...#:~:text=Plasma%20stealth%20technology%20is%20what%20can%20be%20called,a%20milestone%20in%20the%20field% 20of%20stealth%20technology.

This is all well outside the range of things I'm able to speak on with any real insight. I find it interesting, but I was just here to look and threw a few links to help those having trouble with pictures.

It seems Zaphod58 concurs with you that it's at least partially used for stealth, so I'd say it's damn near as official as it will ever be on ATS.

The plasma bit is interesting and would seem a potential match to what some people describe seeing with UAP, perhaps a more sophisticated use of that same principle that also manipulates the visible spectrum.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Isn't every functional aircraft technically anti gravity? Look, here's gravity, and here's a machine that stubbornly defies said gravity because that's literally its one purpose.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Except helicopters. They beat the ground into submission until it throws them off.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What does an antigravity system have to do with increased speed of an aircraft?

Antigravity would make it float. It would make it go up quicker. It would not make it go forward faster. You still have air drag.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I thought helicopters beat the air into submission.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

It depends on which gives up first.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

The thinking I usually see is that it creates a “bubble” around the B-2 that is now free from air resistance, allowing for a theoretical supersonic capability, and theoretically unlimited range.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join