It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message for you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
As found on Twitter :

"The most monumental awakening and paradigm shift in human consciousness, of all time is not far away."

- Ian Clayton

People will go to any lengths to protect their children from pedophiles.

It's time these same people realize the even bigger threat to their children's future that is the globalist elites perpetuating the Class War that is already well underway.

Twitter link

edit on Wed Jan 4 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If you consider yourself "woke," you aren't.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I enjoyed that read, so thanks for sharing.

Awakening doesn't happen overnight, and with the different degrees comes polarization, as seen by all of us ATS conspiracy lovers.

I try really hard to stay open to being wrong, for it seems when one is positive they have all the answers the mind closes to any new information and they go into fight mode to protect their beliefs.

I think I fear the thought of becoming mentally stagnant more than anything else in life.

edit on 300000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I don't identify with being 'woke' at all.

I reserve that term for the loony left.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Wise words, Nugget1.

Might I add when I see a lion charging at me, I'm not going to think 'perhaps he's just going for a morning run?'.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

edit on 28-12-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Appreciate the reminder.

I've found the last few years incredibly hard despite having been a loner, conspiracy theorist since middle school. What got me was the depth to which the crazy truth went and how everything conspiracy was playing out in real time. At one point, I wondered if we were creating it in real time by our participation. Prior, it seemed just book learning and you could shut the book whenever you felt like it and participate in, and enjoy, normal life. I loved the research, as it played out like a detective novel of sorts. Back then, my knowledge gave me a different vision and viewpoint but it was still sorta voluntary.

Now, I see an impassable abyss between me and the world I knew. Some days I feel an intense grief. I'm not sure if it's for my past innocence or because I struggle to believe the insanity I've experienced is even real. I feel utterly beat up despite knowing since childhood that something of this nature was going to happen and nothing could have prepared my mind for it. As I got older, I started to set aside the feeling the event was going to happen in my lifetime. I relaxed and let my guard down in wishful thinking. Wishful, but not honest as the process must unfold for us to evolve collectively.

Probably, not making sense now.

We have the strength to handle it. It's just very unpleasant to me.

Thank you!

edit on 28-12-2022 by igloo because: another thought

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

For most of my life I was a default Dem liberal, though never straight ticket on any issue or subject. I'm in overwhelmingly liberal playing fields as far as both my profession and my passions, and many of my friends and networking fellows are liberal, some to the point of radical.

When Trump blew up the narrative in 2016, I went deep into the patterns, intentions, and long-reaching back arm of the globalist agenda, which in my opinion has been a done and sealed deal since the end of Word War II at the latest, with roots back to WWI. Pop culture/entertainment and media are the key to this agenda, and with every decade since WWII the media's grip on the global population has become stronger and stronger. Most people alive today can rattle off dozens of pop songs or movie plots by heart whilst knowing little to nothing about the laws and policies that govern them; have more involvement with and influence from corporate-fed celebrities than neighbors or family; spend more hours being entertained than productive. And increasingly drugged, unhealthy, and brain-addled while we do it.

I don't discuss my voting in flesh life, but I don't hold back my opinion or go along silently on issues of importance to me, i.e. anti-vaccine mandates, believing a trans woman is not identical to a woman, to cite two examples--as we all know, the list in now ongoing and ever more narrow and extreme.

Thus, I am now on the outside of most of those erstwhile friends and any networking fellows who happens to learn that I don't subscribe to the entire leftist agenda. Which does indeed make me a terrorist, a racist, a bigot of every kind, and a Trump cultist. Not just according to my small circle, but the majority of mainstream media, social media platforms, corporations, celebrities, academia, award-giving institutions, and, it seems, every branch of the current U.S. government.

However, I also don't align with or consider myself conservative. Independent is okay, but I find most in that category definitely lean right or left enough to leave me feeling like a socio-political shoe with no foot left to fit, let alone one that doesn't pinch or rub raw or even hobble.

Perhaps I'm just not radical enough for either "side" any more, which seems the entire disenfranchising point.

But I do know this: despite relating to so much of the OP's Twitter repost, in this I still hold: my core principles and beliefs have not been shattered because they rest outside of me or any other human. They transcend theory or philosophy; transcend party or even country; transcend me or you or anyone; transcend what Jung distinguishes as the superficial Now in contrast to the limitless Deep.

We fail again and again to live up to Deep beliefs and principles, me and my fellow humans, in our material questing.

But we don't stick around all that long. What remains?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

Now, I see an impassable abyss between me and the world I knew. Some days I feel an intense grief. I'm not sure if it's for my past innocence or because I struggle to believe the insanity I've experienced is even real. I feel utterly beat up despite knowing since childhood that something of this nature was going to happen and nothing could have prepared my mind for it. As I got older, I started to set aside the feeling the event was going to happen in my lifetime. I relaxed and let my guard down in wishful thinking. Wishful, but not honest as the process must unfold for us to evolve collectively.

I can relate to this. I've always felt certain elements of pop culture are there as fictional "blue prints" to get mankind ready for the end of "human" times and the transition into universal "space" life, including "alien" beings (Space Odyssey 2001 being the Rosetta Stone of our origins). I remember the exact moment in the 90s when a like-minded conspiracy theory friend and I sat on the floor of our studio apartment in shining Los Angeles, California, figuring out the Star Trek timeline in terms of the bio-nuclear wars predicted to devastate mankind by...2050. (First Contact in 2070).

And we looked at each other's 20-something year old selves in the post-Cold War, booming New Tech economy and said something along the lines of, "Bio-nuclear wars? What could go so wrong from now till then?"

Even though our guts knew, our heads wouldn't let it in until it kicked down the door. Some still think that banging is just UPS with another Amazon package.

Knock, knock. eh?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Watership Down has quite a few good quotes and is literally about navigating dangerous rabbit holes.

You know how you let yourself think that everything will be all right if you can only get to a certain place or do a certain thing. But when you get there you find it's not that simple.

All the world will be your enemy... and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks....

That wasn't why they destroyed the warren. It was just because we were in their way. They killed us to suit themselves.

The holes are all hidden... every rabbit in the place under orders. You can’t call your life your own: and in return you have safety—if it’s worth having at the price you pay.

The rabbits became strange in many ways, different from other rabbits. They knew well enough what was happening. But even to themselves they pretended that all was well, for the food was good, they were protected, they had nothing to fear but the one fear... never enough at a time to drive them away.They forgot the ways... for what use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

There are going to be so many sad little bunnies in the next few years. This is a good time to believe what's real and not what you're told is real.

They're dismantling history and culture to maintain the illusions they've built around us and to make us the villains. The working poor and middle class that can't afford the cost of greenwashed and politically approved lifestyles are now the ones they blame and the ones expected to suffer. All for the crime of chasing the dreams they sold to us, stealing the sweat of our brow first by the drop and now by the bucket. Tomorrow's history is being recorded today, which is why they increasingly feel a desperate need to control everything written and recorded. They have to ensure they're never to blame.

Who wants to hear about brave deeds when he’s ashamed of his own, and who likes an open, honest tale from someone he’s deceiving.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

@DTOM: Apologies for the late reply, I hope this will suffice.

Twitter link where I found it

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

First time I've ever heard it.

I like it.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Probably, not making sense now.

On the contrary, your words are very relatable.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RedKaliBlack

Thank you, I appreciate such a candid, heartfelt reply.

In the end, our politics are irrelevant when our deeply held personal beliefs unite us under the same umbrella in the spirit of harmony and an innate sense of right and wrong.

We do care about each other and it's high time people start remembering that.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

On point as always, Ksihkehe.

Watership Down is one of the few animated movies I haven't seen because I read reviews before I download any movie for my kids and the bleak, sombre impression I got from it prevented me from watching it thus far, but I will definitely give it a go now, sans kids.

edit on 29-12-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I'm not sure, but the newest iteration on Netflix probably takes longer to watch than reading the book. I recall watching the old cartoon when I was quite young, but it's definitely not a Disney kind of story. Probably suited for 10 or 12, but like many great books for young people it has messages that can have different depths of meaning at different stages of development much later.

How strange is the world where we (the dangerous extremists) discuss the propriety of an amazing piece of literature for certain aged kids while the others (the totally well adjusted non-groomers) are saying exposing toddlers to sexual fetish performers is not only appropriate, but an important function of public libraries and schools.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
At one point, I wondered if we were creating it in real time by our participation.

I believe that half the population are fantasists who live by "making it up" and the other half deal with the collateral damage of those people in our shared reality.

Obviously, I cannot disclose who I think the half consists of for fear of persecution, but let's just say s**t happens every few thousand years and it''s probably what killed off most of the dinosaurs and many human civilizations when push came to shove.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I didn't know there was a newer version.

I like hand drawn animation, I'm just going to go with the first movie.

How strange is the world where we (the dangerous extremists) discuss the propriety of an amazing piece of literature for certain aged kids while the others (the totally well adjusted non-groomers) are saying exposing toddlers to sexual fetish performers is not only appropriate, but an important function of public libraries and schools.

I guess we will soon find the answer to the age old question 'when is enough, enough'.

For now the middle classes are still at some stage of denial, it seems.

If I was part of the elite, now would be a good time for yet another manufactured crisis before the majority of people have a chance to turn on me.

Either way, somethings gotta give and I suspect somewhere between now and 2025.

An expedient sense of urgency contained within a coin flip.

Is it really that simple?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Yep, it's going to kick off.

They want it to IMO.

Stay vigilant.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

People will go to any lengths to protect their children from pedophiles

While this may be true for some people, you would be surprised at the massive number of people that won't protect their children.

Either for personal gain, out of ignorance, or by making societal status a priority. If keeping up the the Jones' was a societal problem in the past, keeping up with the trends on social media, is a first class ticket to hell.

In over 80% of the victims of child abuse, child sexual trauma, and human trafficking, parents are involved, in some way. With teens, in almost all cases the internet is involved.

A parent can't say they would go to all lengths to protect their child, then slap a cell phone in their hands with no rules or supervision.

I am not going to say anything about the way they dress their children, or allow them to dress. Just because a person thinks they have the right to do as they please, does not mean it is always wise.

Way too many parents think parenting is about making your children happy. Not realizing you cannot make someone happy, and when making your children happy is your goal, in the end you will all be miserable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join