It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Fun With AI: Prompting Divination Images

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm obsessed with AI generators and asking them prophetic styled questions. I view AI generators as a perfect window into a societies collective unconscious.

So I turned to AI generated art and asked for 3 images.  Each associated with a prompt.

Site used: hotpot.ai...

Image 1 prompt:

An image of the architect of the decline of societies sanity. The likeness of the thing that puppets mankind towards destruction.

Interesting. An ugly laughing man. A persistent social motif with devil characters. And is that an ewok?

For the next one I wanted a prediction.

Image 2 prompt:

What is an image for the city where the next American natural disaster will occur.

This really doesn't do much.  Subjective interpretation could be interesting though.

The final one is great.

Image 3 Prompt:

What image best represents the the next president of the United states

Well that's an updated AI. Came through strong too.

So many places to go.

The letters "Uneiditt prbeieild"

The nerd wants to play scrabble with this.

"it united reptile bed"

Whose the black guy? I swear I've seen that sorta Obama-looking character before.

Extra Image prompt:

Assuming there is the a divine intelligence what would its most important message look like?

So many interpretations to be had. This certainly was the most esoteric and possibly Christian. Even my unaffiliated first thought interprets that as a Jesus looking character being the transubstantiation of a universal love. Notice the heart in the place of divinity, and it sorta looks like a cloaked redeemer from behind.

Is the AI that saturated with Christianity or are there no coincidences afterall?

This was fun. Interesting one off results begging to be NFT's.

*** I honestly didn't know if this should be in Dreams/Predictions or Science/Technology because it uses AI. Please correct if needed. ***
edit on 27-12-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

What a fascinating exercise. Of course, I am skeptical of the idea that AI "creates" anything, but rather exploits existing data according to programmed parameters and graphic techniques. But nevertheless, I really appreciate your sharing this with here.

Since the nature of the process making this is primarily technical, I think you chose the proper forum for it.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Why are you supporting the theft of art?

There is an AI system on DeviantArt that you can use to create these type of abominations. It uses other's actual art and morphs them into abominations. It has made some artests pull all their art off their accounts or just deactivate their accounts in protest.

They might be pretty pictures but they are not art.

An AI is not capable of creating other than how it is programed to.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

A two-storey French colonial house on an island in the bayou:

The worst tragedy to befell humanity in 2023 together with the time and date:

Show me in a graph what Tesla stock will do tomorrow : (reading from left to right based on the colors maybe it's gonna drop? Yes I'm grasping at straws)

The car is driving from right to left, the right straw to grasp would be the stock going up.. I'm going to be rich yo.
edit on 27-12-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The 2nd is a city with 2 rivers, in between an island.
New York?

Ask it if the ark of the covenant promise is broken since we're flooded with information these days...

I'm not sure how you'd frame the question.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I used a cheap free internet one.

Upon doing this a few times I notice a repeating template of mashed up existing images, so it probably does steal art. I would hope they used public domain images and didn't infringe on intellectual property, but this was just for fun and will not be profited off of in any way. It also doesn't surprise me it answers questions lensed through popular belief. Like asking Google to paint a picture with most clicked search results.

Honestly I want the Text to AI program that "created" Loab.

edit on 27-12-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You might find Lobe Interesting. It's recurring image of a decrepit old woman usually depicted in some sort of violent act that has been repeatedly recreated now by numerous people.

They are calling it/her the first latent space cryptid.

Nexpo did a good video on all this stuff that is fascinating.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Why don't you get ChatGPT to write you some predictions for the coming year?

TRY HERE

edit on 29/12/22 by Astyanax because: redirect to my own (new) thread

new topics

top topics

join