It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DONALD J. TRUMP - 2024 Candidate for President - His Communications to Americans and the World.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: spacedoubt

Speaking of Trump's fingers, was a explanation ever given for that weird rash he had on them last week?

No word on the rash. It's amazing Democrats have to dig that deep looking for negatives about a candidate!

I suppose if I was a Democrat with Biden as my party leader, I'd be seeking any and every distraction too.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

James Carville speculated it could be secondary syphilis. That would certainly explain Trump's rapidly declining cognitive abilities.

Unless of course you've come up with a meaning behind calling us an "institute in a powerful death penalty."

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: WeMustCare

James Carville speculated it could be secondary syphilis. That would certainly explain Trump's rapidly declining cognitive abilities.

Unless of course you've come up with a meaning behind calling us an "institute in a powerful death penalty."

" That would certainly explain Trump's rapidly declining cognitive abilities. "

LOL , Running Out of Anti Trumpisms I see.............

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Speaking of Trump's fingers, was an explanation ever given for that weird rash he had on them last week?

I don’t think there was ever an explanation.
Some went with second stage syphilis.
I doubt that.
I suspect either golf blisters or a sharpie accident while predicting weather patterns.

He is definitely in a sorry state though. Blathering his way through words.
Sometimes making up words, or wandering out of the word corral until someone directs him back on track.
But now, it’s down to two candidates the spotlights are much harsher on him.
The brain melt is becoming more obvious, and pronounced. His father also had Alzheimer’s.
Diagnosed earlier than than Trumps current age.

It will become extremely relevant, extremely soon.
This is one reason I think Haley is staying in the race.

That, and the fact that he is facing so many criminal charges.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

It's an wound he suffered in the Syphil War...

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
1/26/2024

Former President and Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump says...

Fani Willis should immediately be forced to drop her corrupt PERSECUTION of me, and 19 other innocent people.

This “case” was brought, it has just been learned, in Total and Complete Coordination with Crooked Joe Biden’s White House, and the DOJ.

Her boyfriend/lover went to the White House on numerous occasions in order to coordinate their “Hunt for Trump,” and charged large fees in doing so.

This is now a fully debunked and disgraced Witch Hunt that is a blight on the Great State of Georgia.

The whole World is talking about it!

I did nothing wrong and, to the best of my knowledge, neither did anyone else.

This case must be dropped, with apologies made to all of those who were so unfairly treated!
Source: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/111823170013973934

Note to any official or authority who wants to keep Donald Trump from becoming President on 1/20/2025. You had better be squeaky clean yourself, because millions of us are looking out for our best interests by doing all we can to ensure Donald Trump is elected President this November. If you have "dirt" in your background, it will be found and exposed to the world.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Donald Trump assisting Michigan GOP...

I look forward to working with Ambassador Pete Hoekstra as Chairman of The Republican Party of Michigan. He is a winner who was a GREAT Congressman from Michigan and, likewise, did a fantastic job as Ambassador to the Netherlands. Pete will make The Republican Party of Michigan GREAT AGAIN, and has my Complete and Total Endorsement to be its Chairman — HE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN!
Source:
truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/111824903836828595

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I can't wait to see the Trump / Haley debate!

LOL...as if!

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Lots of excitement lately about how Trump is ahead of Biden in the polls.

The thing is, Trump isn't really running against Biden. There isn't a thing the President or his supporters can do to improve his chances against Trump in the election.

In fact, Trump is running against himself. A reliable 45 to 46 percent of Americans regularly tell pollsters they have (this never fails to astonish me) a favourable opinion of Trump. An equally reliable 53 to 54 percent say their opinion of him is unfavourable.

All Biden has to do is keep his head down, really.
edit on 27/1/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Mr. Trump on the Joe Biden Lawfare Witch Hunt Against him......

“He indicted me,” Trump said. “I’ve been indicted more than Al Capone. See that guy, how tough he is? Look at him with the big red hat on. He’s a tough guy,” Trump said.

“If Al Capone ever took you out to dinner and didn’t like your smile, he would kill you before morning, ok? And he got indicted less than me. That’s not right."

Is he Wrong ?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Is he Wrong ?

What would Al Capone do if a strange lady came up to him and accused him of grabbing her ass 30 years before?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

All Biden has to do is keep his head down, really.

Really? About 70% of the country says WTF with Joe and about 99.9% don't know what he says when he talks.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Is he Wrong ?

What would Al Capone do if a strange lady came up to him and accused him of grabbing her ass 30 years before?

Judges had more integrity back then. None would take the lady's case.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

We can only dream!
As sad as Saturday Night live is these days , I think a sketch of a fake debate would be the closet thing we’re gonna get.
I mean all he had to do was stfu about E Jean Carrol and he would have saved himself millions of dollars.
His ego would not allow it. His lawyer fouled up the trial. He’s toast.

He is unable to debate, he won’t make sense, he knows this!

It’s also very noticeable that his wife, and Ivanka and Sheldon, have been absent from the spotlight. I know Melania’s mom died recently, but she’s been pretty absent even well before. Only the sweaty boys want his “money” now. Which, come probably this week with yet another judgement against him, won’t be much.
His daughter has 2 Saudi billion! lol.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Hmm.......Let me Think........Hmm....... Kiss Her then Shoot her in the Head ? .........That's All I Got......*)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Hmm.......Let me Think........Hmm....... Kiss Her then Shoot her in the Head ? .........That's All I Got......*)

Shooting in the head would gain her a million or 2, NOW saying her story is BS is at least 87 million.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

" Ex-IRS contractor sentenced to 5 years for leaking Trump tax records "

WASHINGTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - A former U.S. Internal Revenue Service contractor was sentenced on Monday to five years in prison for leaking the tax records of Donald Trump and thousands of other wealthy Americans to media organizations, with a judge calling his actions a threat to democracy.
Charles Littlejohn, 38, pleaded guilty in October to a charge of disclosing income tax return information without authorization.
U.S. District Judge Ana Reyes, who handed down the sentence in Washington, linked Littlejohn's actions to broader attacks on elected officials in the United States.
"What you did in targeting the sitting president of the United States was an attack on our constitutional democracy," Reyes told Littlejohn. "It cannot be open season on our elected officials."
Federal prosecutors had sought a five-year sentence, the maximum allowed under U.S. law, arguing that Littlejohn was motivated by a political agenda and compromised the security of sensitive personal information. Prosecutors said Littlejohn sought a position at a consulting firm that works with the IRS in 2017 in hopes of accessing and disclosing records on Trump, who was president at the time.

www.reuters.com...

This Happened Under Biden's Watch . The Biden Administration and the I.R.S. are Complacent in Charles Littlejohn Leaking this Confidential Information for Political Purposes .Where is the Outrage ?

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

edit on 2-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Well, obviously those dastardly Dems have rigged that poll. Obviously?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join