It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis - Norway Funeral Homes Overwhelmed With The Dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: chr0naut

The variants were engineered by the vaccines.

The vaccines are inanimate and not conscious. They cannot engineer anything.

And, what of all the strains and sub-strains that appeared before there were any vaccines? Go back and have a look at the Nextstrain link I posted.

Perhaps the spread of the disease is engineered by pure stupidity?

Used to be they said they you’re not supposed to vaccinate in a pandemic.

The speed of science is dazzling.

Do you have to wait for the horse to have bolted before closing the gate?

When they had such large numbers of polio victims in the US, should they have waited until the cases were less before starting the vaccination campaign that has wiped out polio in the US?

The speed of science has nothing to compare with the wall of stupid.

edit on 25/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

That is because COVID-19 is NOT a Virus , but a AI Biosynthetic Parasitic Technology Designed to Reduce Human Populations . It cannot be Any Plainer than that at this point in Time ........

edit on 25-12-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The disease is and was always going to be endemic. Still playing make-believe.

Yes, just keep going and pretend I didn't already knock your house of cards down on the last page.

If you pretend hard enough maybe nobody will notice that you're still basing your opinions of debunked lies.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

The variants were engineered by the vaccines.

The vaccines are inanimate and not conscious. They cannot engineer anything.

And, what of all the strains and sub-strains that appeared before there were any vaccines? Go back and have a look at the Nextstrain link I posted.

Used to be they said they you’re not supposed to vaccinate in a pandemic.

The speed of science is dazzling.

Do you have to wait for the horse to have bolted before closing the gate?

When they had such large numbers of polio victims in the US, should they have waited until the cases were less before starting the vaccination campaign that has wiped out polio in the US?

Vaccination with leaky vaccines allows for the selection of new variants extending the pandemic much longer than if everyone developed sterilizing immunity naturally.

Bill Gates funded PRO vaccine GAVI virologist Doctor Vanden Bossche predicted this over a year ago and he was correct.

This has been repeated over and over again but for some reason you think you can pretend that this was never discussed and settled.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
excess death in Australia by age group

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

That is because COVID-19 is NOT a Virus , but a AI Biosynthetic Parasitic Technology Designed to Reduce Human Populations . It cannot be Any Plainer than that at this point in Time ........

It's definitely part of the plan to reduce human population and so is the cure. They can't stop talking about how bad we need to lower the population and humanity IS causing a mass extinction event of all other species, but of course we need to become China in order to "save the world."

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

This is so grave and huge that it is a 100% certainty that populations will eventually realize they have been lied to.
Can't hide mass genocide for long

Blowback will be massive

Globalists will hang from every lampost...

I would love to see the mastermind elitists exposed.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hmm let's see
Norways Falling Death Rate
Norways Corona Death Rate

In February 2022 there were 1,513 deaths, yup obviously genocide by the NWO....shame it's clearly just not working eh?
A quick google search shows that the only place where this "story" is available is here on ATS.
Critical thinking still not the strongest here I see....which is why I left which is such a shame as ATS was a bastion of logic and discussion with facts and sources. All the best and have a lovely New Year

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Hmm let's see
Norways Falling Death Rate
Norways Corona Death Rate

In February 2022 there were 1,513 deaths, yup obviously genocide by the NWO....shame it's clearly just not working eh?
A quick google search shows that the only place where this "story" is available is here on ATS.
Critical thinking still not the strongest here I see....which is why I left which is such a shame as ATS was a bastion of logic and discussion with facts and sources. All the best and have a lovely New Year

Yeah, you're not gonna find it on CNN or mainstream media. I'm guessing you missed the whole twitterfiles thing where the government is censoring anything that goes against their narrative. But I'm sure that has no effect on the information your getting from mainstream sources.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

There's another angle to consider as well.

Different batches of the same 'vaccine' may not have the same ingredient list, and we'd never know.

If I was to cause depopulation through a 'vaccine' I would cover my tracks by affecting certain countries more than others just to have that Ace in the hole to say 'if that is true why aren't we seeing the same thing in x country?'.

Especially if it is a slow poison that allows people to realize what's going on.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

This is so grave and huge that it is a 100% certainty that populations will eventually realize they have been lied to.

Blowback will be massive

No, those who, in the light of all the deaths from this disease, continue to suggest that the disease itself is benign, advise people to avoid the vaccines (several different ones), advise others to not wear masks (and to ridicule the mere concept of doing so), to advise against social distancing, or any move that has been tried to reduce the spread of the pandemic. Those people probably should be held liable for the outcomes we are seeing.

But hanging people from lamp posts is purely evil and criminal, and is an indicator of the immorality and innate evil of these types of people.

Covid has an over 99% survival rate
The poeple that need to be protected are the elderly and those with conditions, which is NOT happening
Cuomo actually made sure to make deaths soar in nursing homes in NY

Cuomo should be tried for this, but here you are, defending genocide
You denying facts and reality is what is criminal

If there is an over 99% survival rate, there could not possibly have been a genocide.

... and you suggested there should be lynchings.

Fact 1

You made a number of statements below, none of which is factual:

Covid 19 was engineered in Wuhan by a lab funded by Fauci

There is not one iota of actual evidence that SARS-CoV-2 originated in the Wuhan lab. The Wuhan market just happened to be in the same city. And the earliest confirmed case of the virus infecting someone wasn't even in Wuhan.

Fauci did not fund the lab. Fauci paid grant money to a US group (EcoHealth Alliance, headquartered in New York) that had some paid research work going on at the Wuhan lab.

Fauci thus killed more people than Mengele who was convicted of genocide

Mengele killed and directly contributed to the deaths of people of a specific ethnic group, which makes what he did genocide.

The disease COVID-19 seems to have affected all ethnic groups with very similar virulence, and therefore could not be causing genocide.

It's like you don't even know what the words you are using actually mean.

Nor can you blame Fauci for a disease that originated in another country, and that seems to have a natural origin (according to the majority of qualified experts who have investigated it for its possible origins).

Fauci was trying to stop the disease and other pandemics, and to try and educate the public.

In fact, you guys seem to be accusing everyone who is trying to stop the disease, the CDC, the FDA, doctors, pharma companies, academic institutes, hospitals, universities, and health workers, tens of thousands of people.

Yet, you stand behind the snake-oil hucksters and supplement sellers, and are actively trying to encourage the spread of a known pathogen by telling everyone to avoid EVERY SINGLE possible way to reduce the impact of the disease.

Fact 2
The Covid 19 "vaccine" does not protect from transmission or infection

Vaccines promote an immune response to a pathogen. They aren't a magic shield - if you think they do, that's your cognitive problem.

The vaccines have all shown fairly high efficacy and have reduced viral loads and infection duration under in-vitro and clinical test.

but has caused blood clots

6 cases among 6 million vaccinated with J&J/Janssen vaccine. There have been no cases of blood clots associated with the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines. The AstraZeneca vaccine has also been associated with a small number of blood clots in other countries, but it isn't used in the US.

and myocarditis

Usually non-fatal, heart inflammation has ccurred in about 12.6 cases per every million of recipients of two doses of the vaccines.

that have killed masses of people.

Well, that's what it said on Bitchute, but I suggest you wait for the actual statistics before going out and lynching people. It would be a shame to go and do something you can't undo, only to find that it was all as real as what those Q believers found at Comet Pizza, or what Alex Jones found out about Sandy Hook.

Likely accounts for the excess deaths currently observed worldwide.

A pandemic with the overload of national health systems accounts for the excess deaths, which started to rise before the vaccines were available.

Also, the vaccines weren't rolled out in the US until after Dec 10 2020. Here's the US excess deaths statistics which show a massive peak in excess deaths before the vaccines were even available:

Excess mortality: Deaths from all causes compared to average over previous years

Such excess death are not seen in Africa and other areas with covid but with little covid vaccination rates.

And, do those African countries that have poor uptake of the vaccines even publish excess deaths data?

Measuring Africa’s Data Gap: The cost of not counting the dead - BBC

Fact 3
VAERS database has orders of magnitude more recorded adverse reactions than all other vaccines combined.

The VAERS database was started in 1990. Most vaccines were mature before the database was in existence, and so there were not many records recorded for most previous vaccines, the exception of which is the flu vaccines, which like the COVID-19 vaccines are very safe.

COVID Vaccines Kill? A Second Look at Scary VAERS Reports - American Council on Science and Health

Fact 4
Cuomo FORCED nursing homes to accept people infected with covid. Nursing homes house the lederly population that is very succeptible to Covid, and this was well known even at the time. Cuomo's desire to maximize deaths in nursing homes for political gains criminal and needs to be prosecuted

You desire to excuse mass murder for political reasons is pathological

I'm not telling people to avoid stuff that can protect them from the worst effects a disease that you admit is deadly.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I keep thinking about a post on here awhile ago ,about the Obama administration buying millions of coffins , and storing them on a leased land …somewhere in Georgia ,Tennessee , North Carolina ? They were gray plastic disposable coffins . ( I think )… does anyone else remember that post on here ? And if so, maybe there’s a connection with those coffins ,to all of the vaccine deaths ?

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

The disease is and was always going to be endemic. Still playing make-believe.

Yes, just keep going and pretend I didn't already knock your house of cards down on the last page.

If you pretend hard enough maybe nobody will notice that you're still basing your opinions of debunked lies.

Too late for that. Most of us even on the fence can see that one is a shill for mass murder, as was aptly observed.

Some people just want us to believe the lies even if we know they are lies. They sure know they are lies as they prattle on about it as if it wasn't so.
Probably, it is best to let that dog be. Maybe, just answer others discussing the facts with the fact this one is a shill for pure hell.

edit on 26-12-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
I keep thinking about a post on here awhile ago ,about the Obama administration buying millions of coffins , and storing them on a leased land …somewhere in Georgia ,Tennessee , North Carolina ? They were gray plastic disposable coffins . ( I think )… does anyone else remember that post on here ? And if so, maybe there’s a connection with those coffins ,to all of the vaccine deaths ?

Yep. Bill Cooper was also saying this stuff way before Covid. That was back around the 9/11 false flag event There damn sure is a lot of reason to believe he was telling us the whole truth. After the fact of course. Easy to arm chair Quarterback a game on the day after the game. I thought him a total nut at the time. Now I see I was wrong. It is one of the reason I finally jumped off the fence of neutrality to speak up about it. Climate deniers who spew the man made global warming lie was another. Any decent Environmental Scientist knows that has been total BS who isn't brainwashed to ignore the data that is conclusive.

edit on 26-12-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

Blowback will be massive

No, those who, in the light of all the deaths from this disease, continue to suggest that the disease itself is benign, advise people to avoid the vaccines (several different ones), advise others to not wear masks (and to ridicule the mere concept of doing so), to advise against social distancing, or any move that has been tried to reduce the spread of the pandemic. Those people probably should be held liable for the outcomes we are seeing.

But hanging people from lamp posts is purely evil and criminal, and is an indicator of the immorality and innate evil of these types of people.

I am dumber for having read your comment...but not quite as bad as you posting it!

Are you really that brainwashed? Propaganda worked well on you!!!

How about the person who funded the development of this virus? You're following their marching orders to the letter!!!

Who funded the development of all the other viruses that went epidemic or pandemic before SARS-CoV-2?

And where is the evidence of the genetic engineering required? The failed samples, the papers on components of the final virus, the banks of incubator machines with human cell cultures, and the sequencing machines to find out which ones were successful?

The only important numbers people need to see is the profit in 2021 the big hitters made while everyone else fell further into debt.
"Pfizer Made $36.8 Billion from Covid-19 Vaccine in 2021"
"Moderna earned $12.2 billion in profit in 2021"
"Johnson & Johnson annual revenue for 2021 was $93.775B, a 13.55% increase from 2020"

It says it all right there... and you know those billions of dollars didn't just appear out of thin air. Nor all those fresh cadavers in the morgue.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz
I think they’ll bring the next pandemic forward before the media bring these excess deaths to the public. They’ll say everyone needs to be vaccinated and then it’s “ Goodnight Vienna “ ….

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Blowback will be massive

Even if most people feel like genocide was perpetrated will be thinking "how terrible!" and "glad I didn't get killed!" then proceed back to their Iphones and carry on as if nothing happened. There is no relief valve or method of restitution left; no courts will hear you or convict them and even if they did they wouldn't be arrested. Unless the people can tear the entire edifice down the walls of Jericho will remain standing.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It’s just a fact New Zealand has 5 sheep for every human.

a reply to: jerryznv

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Blowback will be massive

From what I’ve seen on this site, people are not saying the “disease is benign”, they are saying the vaxx is more dangerous and doesn’t stop transmission.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You may want to check your sources before putting them out there:

usrtk.org...

The American Council on Science and Health is a Corporate Front Group

Updated in July 2019

The American Council on Science and Health (ACSH) calls itself a “pro-science consumer advocacy organization” and media outlets often quote the group as an independent science source; however, documents described in this fact sheet establish that ACSH is corporate front group that solicits money from tobacco, chemical, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and other companies in exchange for defending and promoting their products. The group does not disclose its funding.

Key documents:

Emails from 2015 released via discovery reveal that Monsanto funded ACSH and asked the group to help defend glyphosate.
Leaked financial documents from 2012 establish that ACSH solicits money from corporations for product defense campaigns. Donors include a wide array of companies and industry groups.
Emails from 2009 show that ACSH solicited $100,000 from Syngenta to write a paper and book about Syngenta’s pesticide atrazine. In 2011, ACSH released a book by Jon Entine similar to the project described in the email.
Syngenta and Monsanto have been regular contributors to ACSH over the years, the emails show.
Monsanto funds ACSH to defend Monsanto products
Emails released in April 2019 reveal that Monsanto agreed to fund ACSH in 2015and asked the group to help defend glyphosate from cancer concerns raised by the International Agency for Research. ACSH agreed to do so, and later attacked the cancer report as a “scientific fraud.” The emails illuminate ACSH’s reliance on corporate funding and efforts to please its funders. ACSH’s former acting director Gil Ross(who spent time in jail for Medicaid fraud) wrote to a Monsanto executive, “Each and every day, we work hard to prove our worth to companies such as Monsanto.” Ross wrote: usrtk.org...

Leaked ACSH docs reveal corporate-defense funding strategy
A leaked 2012ACSH financial summary reported by Mother Jones revealed that ACSH has received funding from a large number of corporations and industry groups with a financial stake in the science messaging ACSH promotes — and showed how ACSH solicits corporate donations for quid pro quo product-defense campaigns. For example, the document outlines:

Plans to pitch the Vinyl Institute which “previously supported chlorine and health report”
Plans to pitch food companies for a messaging campaign to oppose GMO labeling
Plans to pitch cosmetic companies to counter “reformulation pressures” from the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
Efforts to court tobacco and e-cigarette companies
Mother Jones reported, “ACSH’s donors and the potential backers the group has been targeting comprise a who’s-who of energy, agriculture, cosmetics, food, soda, chemical, pharmaceutical, and tobacco corporations.” Funding details:

ACSH donors in the second half of 2012 included Chevron, Coca-Cola, the Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation, Dr. Pepper/Snapple, Bayer Crop science, Procter and Gamble, Syngenta, 3M, McDonald’s, and tobacco conglomerate Altria. ACSH also pursued financial support from Pepsi, Monsanto, British American Tobacco, DowAgro, ExxonMobil Foundation, Philip Morris International, Reynolds American, the Koch family-controlled Claude R. Lambe Foundation, the Dow-linked Gerstacker Foundation, the Bradley Foundation and Searle Freedom Trust.
Reynolds American and Phillip Morris International were the two largest donors listed in the documents.

Another propaganda mouthpiece for corporations posing as a public health organization, imagine my surprise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join