It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have been confused by the news China bad shape maybe a crises brewing worldwide now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
We all here been through the fake BS China was feeding us nearly 3 years ago. For me, I read as much as I could and also watched daily what was on Japanese TV that mostly the world could not watch and what I saw was the Chinese dying quickly on the streets almost everywhere. We all saw the apartments where people throwing out money and staving due to the boarded up entry ways.
It was real according to my skype friends.
Now China may just be in a real crises. I say this because here in Japan the numbers of deaths are climbing and these are REAL deaths of the fkn Chinese virus. Over 100 daily now are dying that we know of IN THE HOSPITALS, many patients ( over 80% are sent home ) are dying at home now. Also the amount of infections are such that it is starting to feel " its not believable" now. Just check NHK Corovis infections for the daily updates. These are reported according to Japanese health law and have no bearing on profits from the doctors.
I do hope the economy does NOT crash more than what I have personally experience. I do live in a university town and the activity is starting to see a big decrease in the amount of snack food verses udon and yakisabo sales. Tough times here people.
This is in English. Take it as you wish.

In my area of Japan, the toll of infections has gone belief. From zero to nearly under 2000 in the last few weeks. Sadly, we again are seeing the businesses starting to close early. This is totally going to again CRASH the freak'n economy here the second time around.

Utility bills have increase over 28%
Food prices which were once agreed upon to raise once a year are now weekly.
Shoplifting is gone like it is in West Los Angeles.

www.scmp.com... pitals?utm_medium=email&utm_source=cm&utm_campaign=enlz-globalimpact&utm_content=20221223&tpcc=enlz-globalimpact&UUID=dc9f6a52-1b1c-4154-8a8a-f546d7b5 ef72&next_article_id=3203742&tc=27&CMCampaignID=e3c6489ea89ea5959b15a3b71226fd35
edit on 1200000000522022-12-24T06:52:00-06:00520012am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I have read or heard there are anywhere between 37 to 250 million Chinese infected .
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I have read or heard there are anywhere between 37 to 250 million Chinese infected .
youtu.be...

If one in America relies on imports from China, they better hope for the better. Now even guitar sales are shifting to Vietnam for its manufacturing. Gibson/Epiphone in China I can see that their exports are going to be cut a lot. And Fender Squier exports have already increased their price of up to 200 dollars in the Japanese market due to labor and shipping cost.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Is the COViD surge in China what you are referring too?

How is it that China has had 3 years of COVID and this population is being touted as having low-level natural exposure?

indianexpress.com...

China estimates Covid surge infected 37 million people in a day

Nearly 37 million people in China may have been infected with Covid-19 on a single day this week, according to estimates from the government’s top health authority, making the country’s outbreak by far the world’s largest.

As many as 248 million people, or nearly 18% of the population, likely contracted the virus in the first 20 days of December, according to minutes from an internal meeting of China’s National Health Commission held on Wednesday, confirmed with people involved in the discussions. If accurate, the infection rate would dwarf the previous daily record of about 4 million, set in January 2022.

Beijing’s swift dismantling of Covid Zero restrictions has led to the unfettered spread of the highly contagious omicron variants in a population with low levels of natural immunity.More than half the residents of Sichuan province, in China’s southwest, and the capital Beijing have been infected, according to the agency’s estimates.

CNN article says only 8 deaths were reported however, this seems to be predominately asymptomatic cases.

www.cnn.com...

Officially, China has reported only eight Covid deaths this month – a strikingly low figure given the rapid spread of the virus and the relatively low vaccine booster rates among the elderly.

edit on 24-12-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Is the COViD surge in China what you are referring too?

How is it that China has had 3 years of COVID and this population is being touted as having low-level natural exposure?

indianexpress.com...

China estimates Covid surge infected 37 million people in a day

Nearly 37 million people in China may have been infected with Covid-19 on a single day this week, according to estimates from the government’s top health authority, making the country’s outbreak by far the world’s largest.

As many as 248 million people, or nearly 18% of the population, likely contracted the virus in the first 20 days of December, according to minutes from an internal meeting of China’s National Health Commission held on Wednesday, confirmed with people involved in the discussions. If accurate, the infection rate would dwarf the previous daily record of about 4 million, set in January 2022.

Beijing’s swift dismantling of Covid Zero restrictions has led to the unfettered spread of the highly contagious omicron variants in a population with low levels of natural immunity.More than half the residents of Sichuan province, in China’s southwest, and the capital Beijing have been infected, according to the agency’s estimates.

One of ANN Japanese reporter has shown that something is very quiet in many rural areas again. Sorry that is all I know. But now here the news is pressing more updates on the situation in China.
I do know that in hong kong they don't want mainland chinese to visit. Also as i reported the app for covid has been stopped in hong kong to leave your place and go shopping as of about 2 weeks ago

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Mutation? Or just another round of the regular flu season.

Many countries aren’t seeing the same thing, what’s going on.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

yeah i remember when it first started there were videos of chinese people just falling out in the streets stores and all kinds of places. it was almost like a hollywood disaster movie.

i've also read that the a UK firm says they estimate 5000 a day are still dying in china.

BEIJING, Dec 22 (Reuters) - More than 5,000 people are probably dying each day from COVID-19 in China, health data firm Airfinity estimated, offering a dramatic contrast to official data from Beijing on the country's current outbreak.
China COVID deaths probably running above 5,000 per day - UK research firm Airfinity

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

From some twitter accounts i seen , the situation in China is bad .

Inconvenient Truths by Jennifer Zeng 曾錚真言

⚠️THERMONUCLEAR BAD—Hospitals completely overwhelmed in China ever since restrictions dropped

Eric Feigl-Ding

So essentially 2019 COVID case and hospitalization surge without the deaths? The overwhelming majority of these have to be asymptomatic

FWIW the US is still rocking more serious critical COVID cases than both Japan and China, and while China's numbers are wishy-washy Japan's are not. Regardless the number is substantially lower than any crisis previous crisis period.

and in Japan the death rate in comparison to the case rate is minuscule

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Regardless of who was involved with this "novel virus", the one that got away was either from a Chinese lab or a wet market nearby (take your choice), bottom line is that it broke out in China. If they weren't doing GOF on this virus before, as in how it was created, they certainly are now, otherwise they never stopped the GOF on SARS-CoV2 since before the pandemic. They may even justify continuing this lab work because it did escaped from a lab.

I believe that this virus has been tweaked and worked on without interruption and very likely has a number of new and improved versions, sure to do the job they were originally intended for this time around. Maybe a new and improved COVID version 2.2 is out of the lab and causing a really bad pandemic this time out. If this is what happened, then Chinese government and military deserves to get the worst of it.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I dont know , some twitter source claimed that there is about 5000 deaths per day in China , i cant verify it thought.

This looks now much worse than in late 2019 and 2020 there.

One possibility is nano particle biosynthetic spike protein chimera from bat origin ( not virus but a man made bio weapon)

More info at : The Kingston Report

Basically China is also huge toxic waste /pollution dumb site, so one possibility is that we are now seeing how their health is destroyed with pollution . Breathing pollution can also cause flu-like symptoms...or toxicity in general also.

The gain of function research there ....can we ever know what they created.

Then there is Chinese covid vaccines, i dont know how many got them, but all the previous covid vaccines were failures and dangerous , long before 2019 ...maybe the vaccinated are now sick and dying ?

Somehow it dont look like regular flu in China now..

edit on 24-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
When people are locked down for months, when their bodies have no chance to create anti-bodies against anything anymore because these people are forced to isolate themselves, forced to wear masks non-stop, are not allowed to visit their doctors and hospitals for months because of "evil rona", who would have thought then, when the chinese government suddenly takes back those useless measures (only because of the power of the masses of angry people on the streets!), that these people start to visit hospitals and doctors in masses after they weren´t allowed for a long time.

We see the results of the BS measures here in Germany now too, hositals are all full, especially those for children, with people suffering from respiratory diseases (no "evil rona") which are the results of those BS measures (especially non-stop wearing of dust masks for no reason), as they slowly and almost silently have to admit. Many people were to anxious to visit their doctors, hospitals because of the "evil rona". Many hospitals and doctors denied treatment to people because of the "evil rona". And now here comes the bill. For the absolute disastrous behavior and actions of polticians, "experts", "scientists" and other all too ready trailblazers for the Great Reset.

It wasn´t and isn´t "evil rona" killing masses of people but the measures did and do it. The questionable jabs did and do their part too, no matter if western BS jabs or chinese BS jabs, as we see both didn´t and don´t work anyway if the goal ever was to protect humanity from such man-made biological weaponry.

They used the corona BS like the Ukraine charade as excuse for what really is going on( giving a big EFF about the people they sacrifice for their evil plans), described in a book called Great Reset.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

From some twitter accounts i seen , the situation in China is bad .

Inconvenient Truths by Jennifer Zeng 曾錚真言

⚠️THERMONUCLEAR BAD—Hospitals completely overwhelmed in China ever since restrictions dropped

Eric Feigl-Ding

So essentially 2019 COVID case and hospitalization surge without the deaths? The overwhelming majority of these have to be asymptomatic

FWIW the US is still rocking more serious critical COVID cases than both Japan and China, and while China's numbers are wishy-washy Japan's are not. Regardless the number is substantially lower than any crisis previous crisis period.

and in Japan the death rate in comparison to the case rate is minuscule

Thank you for your update
What the readers here need to know is that the deaths are increasing, not decreasing daily. This is alarming.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

a reply to: 38181

I dont know , some twitter source claimed that there is about 5000 deaths per day in China , i cant verify it thought.

This looks now much worse than in late 2019 and 2020 there.

One possibility is nano particle biosynthetic spike protein chimera from bat origin ( not virus but a man made bio weapon)

More info at : The Kingston Report

Basically China is also huge toxic waste /pollution dumb site, so one possibility is that we are now seeing how their health is destroyed with pollution . Breathing pollution can also cause flu-like symptoms...or toxicity in general also.

The gain of function research there ....can we ever know what they created.

Then there is Chinese covid vaccines, i dont know how many got them, but all the previous covid vaccines were failures and dangerous , long before 2019 ...maybe the vaccinated are now sick and dying ?

Somehow it dont look like regular flu in China now..

Not arguing with you just discussing this BTW,

All we can go on is the data provided, if they have 5,000 a day dying they can't cover that up forever?

the new cases graph matches the new recoveries again FWIW

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

How we know the real death numbers ?? from twitter and other websites it look`s like they have serious trouble to get all people cremated , because so many deaths.

But i really dont have numbers , only rumours.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Yeeh, we dont know....that`s the same issue like was 3 Years ago, difficult to get valid information from China.

Maybe wait what Laowhy86 and SerpentZA and The China Show report, they have contacts in China .

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Remember how at the start of the pandemic,our adorbale western governments would all say t would be so much easier to conquer the pandemic if we could all mirror the totalitarian and inhumane approach taken by China?

They were salivating at the prospect-and pushed it as far as they were able.

Now we see the reality-the totalitarian system of China caused more suffering,death and misery than most other countries.

Take note western governments.
No matter how much you would love to force us into such a system-you can now see it is ineffective in terms of controlling the virus.

But then again-the virus was just used as an excuse to attempt to implement ever more authoritarianism in the West wasnt it.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Problem is, if China does have an explosion of the Covid again, what’s to stop the US and other countries to have another do-over like two years ago, but worse? That’s gonna suck.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I wonder if it is accidental.

China was having some financial issues before the virus, also. It has one of the largest populations on the planet, so maybe they are just culling the lot.

They don't have to be as sneaky, and they don't give a damn about its citizens.

Not saying they aren't doing the same thing here, and we know they don't give a damn about us. They just can't be as in your face, because a lot of these citizens they don't give a damn about, have guns.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Yeeh, we dont know....that`s the same issue like was 3 Years ago, difficult to get valid information from China.

Maybe wait what Laowhy86 and SerpentZA and The China Show report, they have contacts in China .

The thing is we haven't had any travel restrictions one would think it wouldn't be isolated in China, again how does a country have 3 years of COVID but has a population with such low natural immunity?

Conventional wisdom is a coronavirus moves through a population and it at least gives some form of immunity even if there are variants is it not?

These case totals don't show this, a surge in hospitalizations doesn't show this unless China's hospital bed coverage is extremely low.

I don't know when I see quotes from a 26 year old this fearful of COVID, makes me wonder is this being fueled by the distrust of the government as much as anything else. The tone of the article seems like the population freaked when they started feeling bad and swamped the clinics and hospitals
like a scared herd of animals does.

www.cbsnews.com...

The about-face in policy and rhetoric has been reinforced by upbeat state messaging, urging people to just get back to normal.

But Beijingers still aren't buying it. The still-empty streets and businesses of the capital show they're opting for extreme caution.

"I have to be more careful now," said Liu, a 26-year-old Beijinger who works in e-commerce. "Because no one else is going to protect me."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join