It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gender self-determination to be granted in Spain and Scotland

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Very good question Sir!

It seems much easier to identify as a woman when you are a man and vice versa. But not everywhere in the world.

However, if a self-declaration is more than enough. Just say you are a woman and you feel like a women or identify as woman. Then magically according to the radical left wing lunatics and the woke crowd you are now a woman!

I am a 280 pound 6'5" woman, HEAR ME ROAR! For 2k support a month...

Have you seen some of these "women"...280 lbs. is relatively small comparatively?

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

Have you seen some of these "women"...280 lbs. is relatively small comparatively?

But my waist is only 36" lol

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

But my waist is only 36" lol

Size is inconsequential (waist, bust, penis length, etc...)...

Your I.Q. has to be below a certain level (or non-existant), and your common sense must be deemed non-existent!

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Very good question Sir!

It seems much easier to identify as a woman when you are a man and vice versa. But not everywhere in the world.

However, if a self-declaration is more than enough. Just say you are a woman and you feel like a women or identify as woman. Then magically according to the radical left wing lunatics and the woke crowd you are now a woman!

Back to the topic.

Do you think there is any scientific basis in relation to gender identity? Generally speaking.

On what basis a man can identify as a woman and be accepted as a woman when in reality he will never become a woman.
edit on 23-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Very good question Sir!

Back to the topic.

Do you think there is any scientific basis in relation to gender identity? Generally speaking.

On what a man can identify as a woman and be accepted as a woman when in reality he will never become a woman.

Yes!!!

That is all there is...scientific proof that a man will never be a woman...and vice versa no matter what they say!

It is scientifically impossible to change your gender...you can mutilate it all you want, and you can say whatever you want, but SCIENTIFICALLY your gender does not change!!!

Bring on the arguing and scientific data to prove me wrong!

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Very good question Sir!

Back to the topic.

On what a man can identify as a woman and be accepted as a woman when in reality he will never become a woman.

Yes!!!

That is all there is...scientific proof that a man will never be a woman...and vice versa no matter what they say!

It is scientifically impossible to change your gender...you can mutilate it all you want, and you can say whatever you want, but SCIENTIFICALLY your gender does not change!!!

There transgender ideologists and left wing activists will argue on the basis of gender identify which is a fluid ill-defined term and on the basis of their 'definition' of a woman i.e that a woman is one who identifies as a woman.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Your I.Q. has to be below a certain level (or non-existant), and your common sense must be deemed non-existent!

Common sense is hard to measure, but at 62 I still have 10 fingers and toes, and my IQ is 82, so there!

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

What does that really mean though on a day to day basis?
It seems like make-believe to me.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

A surgery and hormones cannot change someone's biological sex.

In the case of the Spanish law, this applies to change the sex and name on the identification documents, and they need the presence of their parents at the civil registration office and to confirm it three months after.

16 is the age of consent in Spain.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Very good question Sir!

Back to the topic.

Yes!!!

There transgender ideologists and left wing activists will argue on the basis of gender identify which is a fluid ill-defined term and on the basis of their 'definition' of a woman i.e that a woman is one who identifies as a woman.

Cool...let's hear them argue then!

I'm for dancing unicorns too if we want to adopt ideology and we can argue about what I think a unicorn is!!!
edit on 23-12-2022 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Very good question Sir!

Back to the topic.

On what basis a man can identify as a woman and be accepted as a woman when in reality he will never become a woman.

Generally speaking, it's useful to acknowledge certain parameters in the political arena for the sake of operational efficiency.

If none of the agencies whose budget derives from my taxes are federally obligated to assert their influence in a given region, that region stops being my business.

If they are asserting their influence and the Constitution disagrees with that range of purview, it's time to reign them in.

If the Constitution insists on a range of purview and they routinely ignore that paragraph in their job description, it's time to fire them.

Where does Spain and their gender politics fall within those parameters?

edit on 23-12-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
There has been a shift to give preference to minorities of any kind, even if they are at the bottom of the qualification list.
Now they're creating even more minorities and shifting priorities to ones ethnicity or gender preference.

We have seen how this can be abused, as in someone claiming to be a minority to get college admission and funding or first choice of a job they have zero qualifications for, while excluding more qualified applicants that don't claim minority status.

No matter your stance all all the 'other' people today, you'd have to be blind not to see a politically driven agenda at play. If it isn't, then any child of 16 that's considered mature enough to decide their preferred gender should also be allowed to decide to legally drink, smoke, vote, be drafted and go to war-all the 'perks' that used to be reserved for an 'adult' of 18 and older.

If they drop the age of self-determination to 12 without parental consent, they should also drop the legal age of the above stated 'adult perks'.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think everyone who has an issue with this in Scotland and Spain should quickly move to change their gender to the opposite as a form of protest.

It would be telling what the left does after women's equality is corrected overnight by all men choosing to be considered women.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
I think everyone who has an issue with this in Scotland and Spain should quickly move to change their gender to the opposite as a form of protest.

It would be telling what the left does after women's equality is corrected overnight by all men choosing to be considered women.

It would be amusing to see divorce statistics spike over the next six months, or a year. Ironic as well considering how women boycotted their spouses to protest inequality. How many women are as superficial as the men they loathe and criticize?

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

this government also changed the terms of SA/r*pe, so now sick individuals are appealing

www.voanews.com...
edit on 23-12-2022 by TheToastmanCometh because: fix link

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
speaking as a transgender person, I don't get this at all and just opens a lot of dors to bad actors to hide under privilrge

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here's how I view these things.

Does it affect my life in any way, shape, or form?

"No"

Okay. I'll focus on something that actually matters.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

A surgery and hormones cannot change someone's biological sex.

In the case of the Spanish law, this applies to change the sex and name on the identification documents, and they need the presence of their parents at the civil registration office and to confirm it three months after.

16 is the age of consent in Spain.

Change the sex?
Sex cannot be changed.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Here's how I view these things.

Does it affect my life in any way, shape, or form?

"No"

Okay. I'll focus on something that actually matters.

It does.

The transgender ideology is trying to influence young children and indoctrinate them to believe they can change their biological sex.

Behind these ludicrous ideas there is support from the woke crowd and support from the industry that makes a lot of profit via surgeries, mutilations, and hormonal 'therapies'.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

What does that really mean though on a day to day basis?
It seems like make-believe to me.

It means that anyone in these two countries after a given age can identify as they wish without any medical supervision or diagnosis of gender dysphoria.

A healthy male can now say I am a female, and that's more than enough to change his gender, in most cases.

And it's better accept that Peter is now Sophie as you don't want the woke crowd to attack you and start labelling you as a transphobe.

This absurd ideology items trying to erase biological sex.

Opponents, including “Harry Potter” author J.K. Rowling, claimed the simplified procedure could give predatory men access to spaces intended for women, such as shelters for domestic abuse survivors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join