It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid treatment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
So my father in law has been an alcoholic and a smoker for all of his life, he is in his 70s, during the last year he switched from beer to liquer, as a result his legs stopped working, after falling to the ground several times he was taken to the hospital. the first week we did not know where he was, we got no information and they kept sending him to different places. Finally we found out where he was kept, and his wife visited him, he had high inflammation, and they treated him with antibiotics. His children wanted to video chat with him on the next day, because they live in different cities. next day came, and it turns out they had knocked him out, and placed him in a ventilator, without calling or consulting with family members.

Now, after several attempts, they finally managed to dig out a positive covid result, now the antibiotics had started working, but now they stopped giving those and is only treated for the kung flu.

He has been on a ventilator for a week, and they will keep him in it for a couple weeks more before trying to wake him up.

They are treating him with dexametason.

I really dont know why i am writing this, i have been running a high fever myself for a couple of days, so we cant visit, we can only watch this (Snip) show go on.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

Oh and he has not gotten any jabs.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I have my vices and at my age, nearing 60, with my daily physical activity level fairly high, I've quit smoking as it was finally slowing me down breathing wise. Yeah, I like breathing, so I quit, but my health is a top priority because I can't afford to get sick and not work.

However, now-a-days, as with your example, I don't want to end up getting the covid treatment either. I don't want to go to the hospital for anything. I'll go to my doctor, but God help me if I actually get sick and have to go to the hospital.
edit on 16-12-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

I'm sorry to hear that... With the state he's in, his immunity is probably very low which is why he's on a ventilator. I'm actually surprised he didn't end up in the hospital sooner being 70 and an alcoholic and smoker.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah, lived a long life already with those habits, a couple of relatives of mine who were alcoholics died by an explosive stream of bloody vomit, within 15 minutes of when the blood starts coming up.. awful way to go but quick at least. they were in their 50s and 60s.

top topics

join