It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi-Symptom Inflammation Syndrome (MIS-A): What COVID is Really About

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Several doctors have claimed that Covid is not a respiratory illness, it is an inflammatory illness

It's a respiratory virus because it embeds itself in the lungs, and it's primary means of transmission is on exhaled water droplets.

It's similar so SARS-COV, except that it's more transmissible through inhalation, and less through surface transmission.

Inflammation is a common effect of viral infection.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: GenerationGap

I think it’s the opposite bud. I see vacc constantly getting sick over and over again. Probably from immune deficiency.

I feel your post has some legs and is largely over target.

The “immune response” is basically sending your body into inflammatory overdrive. If you already have a perfectly well functioning immune system and little inflammation, then get your shots and send your body into immune hyper drive, you create enough baseline inflammation to help fend off MIS-A in the event you need that protection.

ironically, if they vax didn’t get someone, MIS-A could. If neither the vax or MIS-A got someone, then they probably have some degree of immunity naturally or lower inflammatory markers in their bodies.

I will say, the MIS-A angle explains to me all the concerns around the obese/diabetic/heart disease/lung disease/liver disease patients being very high risk if they have covid exposure. Anyone battling a major organ issue will almost certainly have inflammation.

Then you layer on what we have now - Flu A/RSV/cold/“covid” - and the opportunities for those already inflamed folks to get another illness that pushes up inflammation in the body alongside the existing issue is high. I’ve said for years, covid makes people fight multiple illnesses at once - which the body can only do so much of - and much of those illnesses are exacerbated by inflammation.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

People who study such things, and are most likely much more informed than you or I disagree.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Yeah...

I remember that one year where the common cold corona virus infection was filling hospitals with people suffering from excessive inflammation all over their body. Wait, no I don't cause it never happened.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Several doctors have claimed that Covid is not a respiratory illness, it is an inflammatory illness. That is why early treatment was so vital and so needed.

The virus had 4 different mechanisms of action, in other words, it could attack the body through 4 different cellular pathways that made it an engineering marvel. Ace-2, GRP-78, Furyn cleavage, and CD-147 cells are all susceptible to the original variant. No naturally occurring virus in history has ever had such a broad range of ways to attack human anatomy.

Except that this isn't true, it's a normal function of the coronavirus family.

This is not a “normal coronavirus” - as has been stated many, many times.

Also, you seem stuck on the idea I’m saying that the coronavirus aspect of COVID isn’t real. I’m not saying that. It I real.

What I’m saying is the coronavirus is a transmission mechanism. That’s it. We didn’t lock the world down because of a respiratory illness. We locked the world down because that respiratory virus is the transmission mechanism for something we can’t treat, don’t understand, and has the potential to kill people off over a longer window than “mass genocide” in the way people think about it from the WW2 era.

Said another way, my point has never been the respiratory virus wasn’t real…. It’s just the transmission mechanism for something else.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Yeah...

I remember that one year where the common cold corona virus infection was filling hospitals with people suffering from excessive inflammation all over their body. Wait, no I don't cause it never happened.

Bingo.

Zombies, I suggest going back and reading my OP again.

Maxx is tracking what I’m saying. This isn’t an argument to say “COVID is a hoax” - it’s not a hoax. It’s very real.

The point is that the SARS-COVID-2 component is not the real issue. It’s what it allows into the body that’s the issue.

The MIS-A angle also explains why Invermectin was deemed useless. Sure, it might help with the respiratory issue, but it does nothing to resolve MIS-A issues if you have them, nor does it prevent them.

MIS-A explains everything from the need to intubate swollen patients, to vax reactions, to people gaining weight more easily, to those with underlying conditions dying regularly, etc.

The icing for me? We don’t know what causes MIS-A, there is no treatment for it, it impacts those who are less healthy (inflamed) the most, and NO ONE is talking about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Omg I gave you a star for making me chuckle at the TOTAL doom in your thoughts!!🤣
...I hope you are no soothsayer lol, 'coz we're all #ed if you are...and I never got allowed into the US ffs, maybe if there's time, I'll party in January in Mexico/similar with other unvaccinated granny killers!!!🤪😁🌞

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Inflammation is the root causes of almost all diseases and illness. There are natural ways of combating this including...

1. Fasting, 0 calorie for 72 hours.
2. Weight lifting, cardio
3. Not eating refined carbs.
4. Sleep quality.

But most people dont want to actually do the work, they would rather take a pill...or shot.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

People who study such things, and are most likely much more informed than you or I disagree.

And these people are?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
Inflammation is the root causes of almost all diseases and illness. There are natural ways of combating this including...

4. Sleep quality.

But most people dont want to actually do the work, they would rather take a pill...or shot.

None of which helps with things like arthritis.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The point is that the SARS-COVID-2 component is not the real issue. It’s what it allows into the body that’s the issue.

So far the evidence is that MIS-A isn't something that's being "allowed into the body", it's a series of side effects caused by covid through a mechanism that's still open to interpretation. It's not a separate thing.

It's also so uncommon that it's not really possible to determine how common it really is with any accuracy. It's a thing, yes, but it's a side story at best.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling

4. Sleep quality.

This is 100% true.

I fast for 14-16 hours daily.

I am intentional about sleep and rest.

I eat a vegetarian diet.

I am active with weights, need to do more cardio, and spend a lot of time stretching and doing body weight exercises (which, done right, is a double benefit of strength and flexibility training).

Discipline is the key here - it’s not easy at first - then it becomes a lifestyle.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I would be happy to share that with you if I felt you truly wanted to know, and may actually read or watch some of what they have to say, but I suspect you don't, and you wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

I think it’s the opposite bud. I see vacc constantly getting sick over and over again. Probably from immune deficiency.

Honestly, I see this too.

A family member who will take any jab they’ll give them got rocked for 2+ weeks with multiple infections.

Several of my employees family members have been SICK and at least two had to go to the hospital - for Influenza A.

I think of the immune system like any other system - use an engine, as an example. If you run it at redline (the “immune response”) it will lose power and then blow up.

Your immune system can’t run at full fighting capacity forever. And the jab after jab just keeps your system amped up, until it eventually burns out or you can’t fight basic infections.

And that is exactly what has happened to all of the vax+boosted (and boosted again!) people I know.

True stories.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Africa is only 6% vaccinated and Covid is virtually over there. They have a population of over 1.275 billion people, and their C-19 death total is 257,984.

The world should be looking at Africa for covid leadership.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Low vaxx rate, easy access to Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine which are used as prophylaxis against malarial and parasitic infection, high concentration of Vitamin D from sunshine. The answers are easy.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

It is true that the 'traditional' treatments of this disease were HIGHLY effective... but the addition of a "novel" virus (which is to say, a virus that has undergone gain-of-function 'enhancement') into the equation merits review and scrutiny. The fact that the officially ordained policy relied exclusively on an experimental technology was a tell. In my opinion, of course.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Our Governor in Tennessee signed an executive order in March of this year to make Ivermectin available over the counter...

I went to our locally owned pharmacy and talked to the pharmacist who is also the owner, and told him I wanted to buy some to have on hand. He asked me to give him a few minutes to finish filling some prescriptions. After he did he came out from behind the counter and talked to me.

He said that he knew it worked, and the governor did a good thing signing the order, but within hours of the order being signed, they were receiving emails from the pharmacy board that said that if they sold Ivermectin OTC, their licenses could be in jeopardy, and while he expected it would never really go that far, he didn't want to risk a run in with the doctor/politicians that run the board.

If I didn't know better, I could almost believe that they have set such policies in place so they can get rich by allowing people to suffer and die.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Maxmars

Our Governor in Tennessee signed an executive order in March of this year to make Ivermectin available over the counter...

What's amazing is that the bank woops, the global health governance woops, the pharmaceutical companies woops, the medical boards woops, the doctors have the power to control private enterprise over non prescription medications of private choice. Or more amazing that the governor proclamations are in effect a joke when it comes to the reality the citizens live in.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

And these people are?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join