It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debris Find Sheds New Light On MH370’s Final Moments

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

So sorry that I was busy with real life stuff to immediately drop everything and listen to your video until later. And I disagree with what you claimed. The audio recordings that don't use actors to portray the crew have a different sounding first officer voice.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The documentary I linked does not "use actors to portray the crew"...

There's a word for word written transcript at the link I posted - The air traffic controller, the pilot, and the co-pilot, and even the cockpit computer are listed beside each 'phrase' they speak...

...when the transcript gets to the final 'phrase' spoken on the original recording from the cockpit of MH370 - "Uh goodnight Malaysian, three, seven, zero.", it is listed on the transcript as "Cockpit voice"...

Honestly, if you're not interested, it's fine...Why are you acting as if I expected you "to drop everything..."? I already apologized once for the mere implication.

Clearly you've since had time to scour old YouTube videos looking for one that 'you think' makes your point (it doesn't)

But, you obviously have not watched the documentary I linked - not even just the first 7 minutes - and you certainly haven't read the entire transcript, which I have just done -

- So, I would really appreciate it if you would not post any more replies trying to invalidate me, when I have done the 'homework' and you have not.

Again, if you're not interested, it's fine - just leave it...

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You know what, you're right. I know nothing about MH370 and have never studied anything about it. Have fun with your echo chamber that you apparently want.
edit on 12/15/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I can't believe how much respect I have apparently wasted on you over the years!!!

Soooooo....You're not going to offer any actual data that backs up your claims...

(the video you provided doesn't even identify any of those speaking, and all of the voices sound asian until the recording gets to the very end - just the same as in the documentary I linked)

...you provide no evidence of your claim that the linked documentary used "actors to portray the crew"...

(which is refuted by the transcript at the link I provided in my first post)

...and you think it's okay to (try and) have the 'last word' by accusing me of 'wanting' an "echo chamber" even though I've given verifiable data and you have not?

Man, you deserve to be "Cranky"...

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: Irishhaf
Yes, you make a good point, and I know you have a busy life, so no worries if you're not really interested -

- But...the whole 'voice thing' takes place within the first 7 minutes of the documentary, and ends only 40 minutes into the flight, there are no changes in 'tone'...

...(In between comments from the narrator) you hear the pilot twice in readying for take off, you hear the tower giving instructions, the co-pilot says something to the tower -
- they all sound very low key, relaxed (there's even commentary talking about how 'normal/business as usual' it all sounds)

Then the tower gives a final instruction for the pilot to make the routine switch to Ho Chi Minh City Air Traffic Control, as the plane is exiting Malaysian air space, approaching Vietnam's -

- and a calm, American accented male responds, "Uh, goodnight Malaysia, three, seven, zero."

Here's the link again, so no one has to scroll back up:

MH370 documentary w/transcript

Specific times for the cockpit voices: the pilot can can be heard at about 2:26 - the co-pilot at about 4:07 - and the 'mystery voice' at about 6:38...

You are missing Zaphods point. the real recording sounds different. the one in that documentary apparently was read by actors in places for clarity i think. The original recording is not in the documentary from what I gather. Not all documentarys are 100 percent truthful or accurate.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I am not missing Zaphod's point!!

Zaphod made the 'claim' that the voices in the documentary were actors - he did not provide any ANY evidence to back up that claim!!

The "real recording" is the one in the documentary I linked!! Go watch the darn thing!! There are no actors listed in the credits!!

Read the transcript (click the arrow under the video where it says "transcript") - if there were actors -
- it would say so in the narration of the documentary and in the transcript, and during the final credit roll where it lists Reporter, Producer, Director, etc...

Why is Zaphod allowed to make a claim without showing one piece of evidence and be believed -

- whereas I have listed several pieces of evidence, provided at the link, and still 'I' have to prove myself over and over again??

Again - Zaphod only 'said' there were "actors" - he showed no proof!!

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

He switched off transponder, plotted a course out to the middle of the Indian ocean, put it on autopilot, waited until it got to altitude, gave everyone hypoxia turning off the cabin pressure switch, killing himself and everyone on that plane. Then it ran out of fuel at cruise and crashed unattended.

Thoughtless and gutless freaking way to go.

That was my initial thought and it's only been proven right over the years.
edit on 16-12-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Except - the tower recordings prove that only 90 seconds (!) before the transponder "switched off" -

- an American sounding voice 'signed off' from the cockpit, saying "Uh goodnight Malaysian, three, seven, zero."

The pilot and co-pilot both had distinct asian sounding accents...

...so, who was in the cockpit with them when the transponder got turned off?

Everything I wrote above is evidenced at the documentary link I provided in my first post on page one of this thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Not that I'm aware of.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

That's one of those debatable ones.

I've heard the final 7 minutes.

It was a handoff.

You always say "goodnight" or "so long", like:

Tower: Southwest 560 contact SoCal departure on 124.30, good day.

Pilot: Departure 124.3 for Southwest 560, so long.

Or even an abbreviated, "Goodnight, Southwest 560".

As long as it's enough to affirm to ATC the command was understood.

MH370 was cleared to cruise and sent to the next controller. Apart from sorta sounding "Caucasian" through interference nothing is off.

If the pilot was tired anyone can find subtext in tone.

And it's the same voice to me, I dont hear anything wrong with it. Still hear an accent on "Malaysian".

In my mind pilot did it. And ditched far out at sea to cover his tracks and provide no evidence to screw up any life insurance payout. If it remains unsolved his mission was accomplished. As callous as that may be.
edit on 16-12-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Lost Girl
Together with a colleage in Western Australia, we map dowsed MH 370’s two flights after it was hijacked!
It landed in one piece in northern India, was refueled, blacked out including the ACARS, and flown down the west coast of India, out to the Maldives, and on autopilot, to a watery grave, east of Diego Garcia. Evac team hopefully baked out as it crossed one of the Maldives.
“If you see something, say something. If you hear something, say something. Salt Water kills electric systems, immediately, and ACARS kept pinging London Rolls Royce, beyond time of fuel Varunning dry. I got it’s course back to northern India, but my colleage got the second get away flight when the Indian air service panicked over all the dead passengers. My take is the Captain crossed over before Indian landfall, at peace. The copilot, survived the first leg, but not the air service on the ground. Add the pieces and you see the coverup! a reply to: lostgirl

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: ElGoobero

He switched off transponder, plotted a course out to the middle of the Indian ocean, put it on autopilot, waited until it got to altitude, gave everyone hypoxia turning off the cabin pressure switch, killing himself and everyone on that plane. Then it ran out of fuel at cruise and crashed unattended.

Thoughtless and gutless freaking way to go.

That was my initial thought and it's only been proven right over the years.

The "Black boxes" say this is what happened? That is indeed sick!

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I'm 20 mins into that video. Wow, I didn't know any of this stuff. Good info!

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Except - the tower recordings prove that only 90 seconds (!) before the transponder "switched off" -

- an American sounding voice 'signed off' from the cockpit, saying "Uh goodnight Malaysian, three, seven, zero."

The pilot and co-pilot both had distinct asian sounding accents...

...so, who was in the cockpit with them when the transponder got turned off?

Everything I wrote above is evidenced at the documentary link I provided in my first post on page one of this thread.

I listened to the recording over and over. I don't hear an "American" sounding voice. I hear a voice through a lot of interference, and it's hard to discern any accent or inflection clearly. But it doesn't really sound significantly different to the pilot or co-pilot. And the way I hear "Malaysian" pronounced is is similar to how Zaherie is heard saying it earlier.

So who was in the cockpit with them when the transponder got turned off? No one. Just one seemingly unaware co-pilot and one potentially homicidal/suicidal pilot.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   

That's the conclusion I've come to as well. I've been studying this case for a while, because, well, 777s full of people generally don't vanish in this day and age. Yet it did just that, and the whole case gets creepier and more bizarre the more you look at it. But ultimately, the likelihood of murder/suicide seems to fit the most evidence for this case.

It also sounds like this plane ended up in so many pieces, they will unlikely ever find out exactly where it went down.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   
new documentary on Netflix explores theories

nypost.com...

Based on this information, two speculative routes have been drafted showing how and where the plane diverted off course. In both scenarios, MH370 did not continue towards mainland Vietnam, but instead veered westbound back over Malaysia. From there, it is projected that the flight either went north over central Asia — or down towards the South Indian Ocean by Australia.

The latter route is the likeliest scenario, widely agreed upon by experts. But what actually happened in the air is still in dispute. Had Shah gone rogue? Or was another state responsible for the flight’s unknown fate? A final commission report on MH370 noted “the team is unable to determine the real cause for the disappearance.”

crazy pilot, Russians, US intel...lots of speculation, few real answers.
I wonder if we'll ever know

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hey all,

Bump as a strange thing happened this morning where I'm on vacation in Thailand.

Some unknown aircraft debris washed up on the beach around 200 metres from where I'm staying.
Photo attached and link to news story.

Not saying it is MH370, but it's the first thing that popped into my head...

www.thephuketnews.com...

Story from Phuket Times

edit on 30-8-2023 by Upyerheart because: Wrong image

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/23/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Something which is never mentioned is that the plane which was MH370 had an accident on the ground at Shanghai airport in 2012. The right wingtip collided with another plane on taxiing to its gate. The details came up with a 404 error when I tried to look for them some time ago. I seem to recall that it was ONLY the wing parts which were subsequently washed up which had ID numbers on them from the MH370 flight.

This means that if anyone wanted to, they could 'seed' parts from the replaced wing from MH370. If this thing had been planned then it is likely this fact would have given the planners some actual ID parts from the actual aircraft which they could seed out in the wild to give credbility to the official storyline.

ATS topic on MH370
Pilots forum thread on MH370

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo2

Except that the parts replaced weren’t the same as the parts that were found.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join