It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Something Strange Happening to the Power Grid?: Coordinated attacks on infrastructure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This morning I ran across a video that succintly summed up what I've been seeing for some time now. Using the recent attacks on substations in North Carolina, the presenter goes over patterns that have been emerging for several years now.

The coordinated attacks on the substations in Moore county were immediately attributed - by mainstream propagand channels - to right-wing extremists reacting to the grooming events being carried out that same day, though there was absolutely no evidene to support that. The atacks were coordinated and purposeful.

The presenter goes on to cite similar infrastructure attacks in Florida in mid September (at 2:08 in the video), and the ones in the Pacific northwest.

Paris had something similar happen today, reportedly due to a 'technical glitch". Yeah, could be but it seems a bit convenient given what's happening in other places.

Remember the massive blackout in South America in 2019 that spanned several countries?

Yeah, I think something strange is happening...

:
edit on 2022 12 09 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
They're just warming up for agenda 2030 plans.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
interesting thought.. would explain how running scared the establishment is at the moment.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
All The "Strange Happenings" are NWO sabotage ☠️

TPTB are very restless and agitated ☠️

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
My bet would be on eco terrorists.

Or possibly gangs of robbers who are doing this to cause a distraction.

Makes you go hmmmm, for sure.
edit on 9-12-2022 by NormalGuyCrazyWorld because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NormalGuyCrazyWorld
My bet would be on eco terrorists.

Or possibly gangs of robbers who are doing this to cause a distraction.

Makes you go hmmmm, for sure.

The planet has been in the throes of WWIII for years now. It's a non-traditional, asymmetrical war. It does not look like anything ever seen before in terms of warfare. The Chinese have an entire doctrine built around it.

It's here.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
Is it just a coincidence that Germany's rail lines were stopped due to sabotage in October, and the German police were able to stop a planned attack on power lines this spring?

Maybe none of the separate acts are related, but it strange that this keeps happening.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I believe the true culprit is Climate Change.

There is so much carbon in the atmosphere and the ozone hole is getting so large, that people are using their AC too much , even in winter, since it's also Global Warming.
We need to buck up and start suffering, so we can laun- err send more money to the Ukraine.

/sarc

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Years ago the big threat was Isis insurgents attacking our power grid and water supply.

As an example (I guess to ramp up the fear) the news featured the capture of a Muslim immigrant who had managed to get in a water treatment facility through cutting a fence and traveling through a pipe before being discovered, and another where similar perps were caught in a couple of substations before they could do serious damage- in California, IIRC.

Now it's those damn right-wingers. Hmm.....

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Could be anyone.

Especially with 4 million new undocumented "migrants" since 2020.

Border Patrol sees people from all over the world trying to get in. To narrow the list of suspects that quickly whilst having 4 million other possibilities is sheer propaganda and spin.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Years ago the big threat was Isis insurgents attacking our power grid and water supply.

As an example (I guess to ramp up the fear) the news featured the capture of a Muslim immigrant who had managed to get in a water treatment facility through cutting a fence and traveling through a pipe before being discovered, and another where similar perps were caught in a couple of substations before they could do serious damage- in California, IIRC.

Now it's those damn right-wingers. Hmm.....

yup,

amazing ain't it.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Can someone help me here? I am trying to find a possible link to these attacks on the power grids and the mass lootings, aka "smash and grabs" that have taken place across the USA recently.

This is a difficult metric to research, though, as it seems I can't find a database or anything recording the mass lootings that have been happening in the USA recently.

My question is this: Were there any mass looting events that took place in the same time and grid as the power outages?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Doesn't China essentially own all of the US electrical grid infrastructure now?
Didn't I see something in early 2020 about China Joe giving them when more control than they already had?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Of course, the left wing media companies and the Democrats that are liberals and progressives are going to blame it on right wing people. The person who shot up that power station might not have been polarized either way, they may not give a crap about politics at all. A troublesome person does not have to be politically oriented. The vast majority of people with guns are not a problem, just maybe two or three percent seem to be causing the problem.

Psychotic people do not have to be backers of either party. Until it is proven that it is just some radical person who is not aligned with the right, they will keep blaming it on conservatives or the right....Even when they catch the person, they will twist it to make it look like the person is on the right. Many Democrats and left side people in the UP have rifles and guns and hunt...any one of them could go hulu too and do some bad stuff. I know just as many or maybe more bad people here who vote for the Democrats than I do that vote republican...seems like the left does more crap around here with guns than the conservatives. But the Left will deny they are leftists if they get caught doing bad things.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yeah so it was some kids that didn't want to have school for a few days.

All them country bumpkins out there have guns in their homes.

That was sarcasm but.. basically it's one of two things.

1) Someone deliberately doing a hit on the power station for a reason --> It was assumed by media that it was the guys who were threatening the drag event. For lack of anything to go on, this is what they went with.

2) It was a random thing, more in line with kids who didn't want to goto school or some group of anarchists that wanted to do some damage. They could've been from a country some hours away, drove by and shot it up without knowing how much damage they were going to do.

What I doubt is that it's the government doing it then blaming far right extremists.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Or when the guts are ripped out of a society things just go downhill until nothing really works anymore, a bit like the old days in Romania.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
This morning I ran across a video that succintly summed up what I've been seeing for some time now. Using the recent attacks on substations in North Carolina, the presenter goes over patterns that have been emerging for several years now.

The coordinated attacks on the substations in Moore county were immediately attributed - by mainstream propagand channels - to right-wing extremists reacting to the grooming events being carried out that same day, though there was absolutely no evidene to support that. The atacks were coordinated and purposeful.

The presenter goes on to cite similar infrastructure attacks in Florida in mid September (at 2:08 in the video), and the ones in the Pacific northwest.

Paris had something similar happen today, reportedly due to a 'technical glitch". Yeah, could be but it seems a bit convenient given what's happening in other places.

Remember the massive blackout in South America in 2019 that spanned several countries?

Yeah, I think something strange is happening...

:

I don’t think it’s “strange”, I think it’s part of the energy wars we’re living through.

My money has been on seeing an attack or “problem” with our Canadian Nat gas pipelines that would cause material disruption in the US. It would make perfect sense given we already blew up nord.

The real “climate activism” isn’t people gluing themselves to a roadway or pouring flower on an M1 Art car.

It’s NATO et-all sabotaging their own (and others) infrastructure to create artificial scarcity and control more of the population. Most all of these acts have been carried out by the US government via force or coercion.

Now, the question I have is, when do these dirty deeds turn into positives for NATO? Where in the long game does all of this become justified, and show a tangible benefit?

Oddly, I’m fine with paying a price now for a future benefit - no different than an investment. I’m just failing to see how current course and speed ends in an improved society - if we see improved society as a higher standard of living, economic activity, and peace.

I’m hoping we get there and this all pays off - I’m just starting to lose belief that it ever will. This will just be a lot of pain to satisfy some people’s desires for a future that they can’t actually force us into.

We’ll see. I hope I’m wrong and the light at the end of the tunnel isn’t just springtime.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join