It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity has become ‘weapon of mass extinction’, UN head tells Cop15 launch

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: Nirishman

Well then, these UN/WEF/globalist/Rothschild/political "leaders" should lead by example.

You and your families, line up against the wall, the citizens of the planet want to administer to you a lead enema.

For the Good of the Planet...

....Of course...

They are the self appointed sheppards of the planet who have determined through their wealth and influence that they will "save" the planet be eliminating 90% of the human population and enslaving the remaining 10%. The elites will continue to enjoy their quality of life as well.

And that's how it's gonna be. Now go watch football and take your quackzine booster.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I get your point but do women not breast feed anymore?

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: M5xaz

Well then, these UN/WEF/globalist/Rothschild/political "leaders" should lead by example.

You and your families, line up against the wall, the citizens of the planet want to administer to you a lead enema.

For the Good of the Planet...

....Of course...

They are the self appointed sheppards of the planet who have determined through their wealth and influence that they will "save" the planet be eliminating 90% of the human population and enslaving the remaining 10%. The elites will continue to enjoy their quality of life as well.

And that's how it's gonna be. Now go watch football and take your quackzine booster.

Hmmmm...history has shown that such plans never work out well in the end...for the globalists...

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

What exactly do you disagree with in this article? Is the preservation of nature? We do need to preserve nature. The fact that we've polluted the lands and waters? We absolutely have.

These fact were recognized decades ago and solutions were taken. I remember my grandfather discussing, as a scientist, how they didn't realize the the impact they'd have on the environment with their chemical wastes. Efforts were successfully taken decades ago to clean water and such. We've made great progress but all progress has waste. Even in first world nations, we still have work to do to minimize our impact on the environment.

The real problems do exist, but the other screaming mad problem stopping any and all sane solutions are corrupt leadership authorities and big money.

All the taxes will be accumulated and then siphoned off and never actually go towards real solution programs too the point that the problems will continue to get worse than they were, like what has already happened with everything.

The people running things the world over are 90% linked to the monster mechanism of corruption and graft and incompetence. They are proven many times over to not be trusted and should not be now and in the future. These people the world over have botched every single thing they have done. The actions of these people have caused grave harm to citizens and economies, and stripped people of freedoms, and failed to accomplish fixing even the simplest things.

France just announced in not so many words that they want a repeat of King Louis and Marie Antoinette.
edit on 7-12-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

What exactly do you disagree with in this article? Is the preservation of nature? We do need to preserve nature. The fact that we've polluted the lands and waters? We absolutely have.

These fact were recognized decades ago and solutions were taken. I remember my grandfather discussing, as a scientist, how they didn't realize the the impact they'd have on the environment with their chemical wastes. Efforts were successfully taken decades ago to clean water and such. We've made great progress but all progress has waste. Even in first world nations, we still have work to do to minimize our impact on the environment.

This will be another excuse used to crush human rights in Western countries THAT is what we disagree with.

Canada ALREADY has far more than 30% of it's area devoted to wilderness, even when taking mining and oil exploration into account
No need for Justin's half-assed tears.

What this is about it that the West should somehow compensate for third world #holes not setting aside their 30%.

No, no, and NO!!!
Up to these "nations" to make their own contributions.
edit on 7-12-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The only thing out of harmony with nature is the mega corporations that rape the earth for dollars.... As an individual we are forced to live in the system that is doing this .... It is not humanity it is the system a very parasitic one that is anti life and anti human .... They want you to feel responsible but really it's all them

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

Couldn't agree more with this statement.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: The2Billies

I get your point but do women not breast feed anymore?

Not all can for various reasons.

Some don't produce enough.
My daughter has a special needs child, she breast fed but had to supplement with formula because the baby didn't absorb enough calories from the breast milk.
Some have had breast cancer.
Some are "men" and had their breasts removed.
Some are on medication that goes through breast milk.
I could go on. But even people like my daughter who produces voluminous amounts of breast milk needed the specialized formula to add to her breast milk for medical reasons. She tried to donate excess milk but during COVID that was highly discouraged and still is discouraged. It is mostly done friend to friend now who are willing to take "the risk" of using a friends excess milk from pumping. She had to pump because the baby had to be bottle fed the special formula mixed with breast milk.

edit on 12/8/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Why are delegates from around the world gathering in Montreal for a biodiversity conference when the world is suffering from global climate change?

After the pandemic we know they know about zoom.

Nothing beats a good party even if you need to burn tons of carbon get there and host it.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Tbh, I used to think similarly. Lately, I've been questioning if my strong skepticism towards most government actions is correct. When I've entertained opposing ideas in my mind, many of their arguments are sound. Are actions perfect? No, of course not. We'll learn a long the way.

Being a leader at the company I work for, getting people on board for change is incredibly difficult. I can barely imagine it on a global scale. The difficulties in actions and the correct plan is miuntaneous and, no matter what's there will be many unhappy people.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There must be a solution, then, that addresses the problems we face. Turning away from the issues isn't going to help anyone.

Interestingky, I know people who chastise and make fun of people who recycle because the recycling system is broken. That's not the solution. People with good habits of reducing waste aren't the problem, it's the system further up the chain that needs to be fixed.

Yes, there is corruption. That needs to be addressed. However, conservation and other positive changes to the environment shouldn't be fought, the corruption should be.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This is the religion the are subscribed to. The covid vaxx is the antidote to the overpopulation issue.

Removing a huge percentage of the population is tough love, they don't see it as evil. The only reason you see it as evil is because they're getting rid of you.

But What Gives Them the Right Not to be the Ones to Die ? See , there isn't Any " RIGHT " . The Only " Right " is the One of " Self Preservation " , and WE ALL Have it !
edit on 8-12-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Then what is the solution? Environmental issues need to be addressed, even amongst rampant corruption. I don't have the answer to this, not expect you to. It's complex, but should be at the forefront of our minds. Fixing the corruption while keeping positive action is how we move forward. I just can't see being hyper critical of all actions while not directly facing the primary problem is a fruitful endeavor.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

Incorruptible watchdogs to maintain a balance and weed out greedy people that manipulate for personal gain.

Abolish people born into privilege who get an unfair advantage because of who their family is. merit needs to be restored.

Stop wars that allow abundance of drugs to come in where the haves can control the have nots.

lets start with that.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

That's literally what's happening, with an entire credit card of microplastics in your diet every week. In case you still do eat, and not cry at the moon all the time. In which case you'd still take up a whole bunch of that anyway, licking your teeth.

Just the Sixth Extinction in your system as well, nothing your people should be concerned about anyway. Right?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

And people wonder why its taking so long to cure cancer, why the Covid vaccines hasten death, and why preserving the ability to murder human babies is so important to the "leaders" in society.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

What's happening is secret cults and societies are creating policies behind closed doors then getting up as opposition in this illusion that there is democracy.

It all actuality the elites will run a system to death then offer a new system that makes you believe that the "people" are standing up to corruption. All an act.

This New age movement is as dangerous if not even more dangerous as the system before only difference is it will be full disclosure of the psychopaths that where deliberately funded and placed in power in order to achieve the ultimate goal.

Does no one learn from NAZI/Thule society psycho's that where placed in power so that agendas could be implemented.

Are people really that mentally lazy?

edit on 9-12-2022 by Nirishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The planet does not need to be saved, humanity is

Globalist only are after one thing, money they do not care about anything else, but their own preservation while squeezing every penny they can from the masses in productive countries.

Clima change is just an excuse.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

150% good to see people like you out there.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join