It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga's predictions for 2023:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I got a notification on my computer from MSN, saying "Predictions for 2023 by Baba Vagna."

What the heck, lets see what this is all about, I said to myself.

APPARENTLY, this old blind, Balkan, fortune teller has predicted - with accuracy;
9/11, tensions with North Korea, Brexit, Barack Obama's presidency, the death of Princess Diana ...to name a few.

Well shes got a few big ones for 2023 on her list.

In 2023, a "big country" will carry out bioweapons research on people.

A nuclear power plant explosion in 2023.

An Alien attack, in which millions will die.

Human babies grown in labs

Who knows, maybe we will get the Alien invasion. At least we wont have to go to work the next day. (Most of us anyway)
Lets take a look back at this thread at this time in 2023 and see if the old witch got it all correct.

Link to the predictions article

edit on 6-12-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
We already have an alien invasion going on...it is coming across the border of Mexico. Most of the legal aliens are harmless because they check them out, but lots of the illegals coming across are not good people...many illegals see the USA as an opportunity to get ahead by swindling or stealing from others. We have enough of those kind of crooks here already, can't we import all good people?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

She was a little off on the bio weapon, that already happened. We'll just have to wait and see on the rest.

Lets take a look back at this thread at this time in 2023 and see if the old witch got it all correct.

If We Can [ cue Twilight Zone music ]

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

In 2023, a "big country" will carry out bioweapons research on people.

Wasn't that 2020?

A nuclear power plant explosion in 2023.

We all know which one this will be, just not who will do it.

An Alien attack, in which millions will die.

This one should be fun.

Human babies grown in labs

Oh so I can just make some grandkids...

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The 2020 bioweapons research was using a modified weakened bioweapon.

The next bioweapons research will use the uncut samples ☠️☠️

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Im hoping the bio attack and Alien invasion is of one.

Aliens hit us with a Zombie virus.
And it gets real Walking Dead out there.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So much for Climate Change 🤣
Link to the predictions article

Solar storm: Media reports claimed that according to Baba Vanga, a solar storm would strike Earth in 2023 on a scale the world has never before seen.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh jeeze! I forgot about the solar storm haha.
Thanks for posting that

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

This story is based on media reports, WION cannot independently verify the authenticity.

if i recall correctly many prediction associated with baba vanga are from a russian newspaper printed after her death and cannot be verified as authentic baba vanga predictions.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Butterflies in my stomach already. Although I know humans shouldn't wish for the demise of our selves or society as a whole, a small part of me is a little giddy to hope that there might be a huge reset....for reals!!!!! Which might ultimately unite us and knock some common sense into our society and influencers and divas out.

Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yeah, she doesn't have the best track record...

Fair warning: Bulgarian prophet predicted Obama would be last U.S. president 8 Nov 2012

World War 3: Did Baba Vanga, the blind mystic, ever predict when a WW3 would start? 26 Apr 2022

It is claimed that she also foresaw the start of a World War Three, which was said to have been due to start in November 2010 and end in October 2014.

Here are 13 predictions that Baba Vanga made for 2016 and the future 8 Feb 2016

According to Baba Vanga, the continent will cease to exist by 2016, and all that would remain will be empty spaces and wasteland, nearly devoid of any form of life...

As per her predictions, China is set to become the new superpower in 2018, bringing an end to the United States and its economy.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Although you've got to admit it's a decent track record for someone who's been dead since 1996.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Her long lost Cousin (Baba Yaga) will be taking over from here on out. Considering what is transpiring in the world, Baba Yaga is already keeping quite busy.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Yeah, there's some good and very close hits in there, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Im hoping the bio attack and Alien invasion is of one.

Aliens hit us with a Zombie virus.
And it gets real Walking Dead out there.

Well, if they made a bioweapon that specifically attacked the higher learning centres of the brain and left the medulla oblongata alone (the reptilian brain), you could have zombies. Unthinking things driven by the instinct to feed and they would be fully animated, self healing, just like regular folks. It's just with the higher learning centres pooched and the temporal lobes destroyed, all that's left would be the instinct to feed, defecate/urinate, sleep and the usual autonomous functions like breathing and the heart pumping.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/6.2022 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Personally, I only follow the Irish Druid cousin, Baba O’Reilly!!

😂

JK! (I can’t avoid such a temptation as a bad pun!)

I thought that Baba Vanga had missed some major items as well as her hits. Which brings everything back to Nostradamus being partially right to (which means also being wrong… come on “Hister” and “Hitler” being the same???… uh, just, no. If you can see the future, us in the mosh pit of the ever present now, can’t pay attention to sloppy sight seeing!!

So, the future someone from the past saw is not the future we are dying in right now only tells me that the future is yet unwritten.

We are driving this ship toward the iceberg on our own!!

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm that this person was accurate with their predictions?

For example, this person I came across was really accurate on a lot of their statements, though to be fare I interpeptide some of what was said wrongly, but still what they said has been on spot so far. Link to post found here

This Baba Vanga has been at this a long time, and well what's the accuracy rate on the predictions? Does anyone know.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Can anyone confirm that this person was accurate with their predictions?

For example, this person I came across was really accurate on a lot of their statements, though to be fare I interpeptide some of what was said wrongly, but still what they said has been on spot so far. Link to post found here

This Baba Vanga has been at this a long time, and well what's the accuracy rate on the predictions? Does anyone know.

She is both dead right and dead wrong.
Or just dead.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

So is she some kind of "Schrödinger's Clairvoyant"?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Nah. We looked and she died in 1986.

Prolly before the internet was born!!

*eggnog*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join