It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Senator Rennick's Parliament Speech on Covid Vaccines!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This was just shared to me and thought it worth sharing here. A breath of fresh air to hear one of our politicians speaking facts about the Covid vaccines, and with an impressive amount of knowledge/research done on his part -- as well as rightfully calling out the snickering opposition who no doubt lack the mental capacity and fortitude to even understand & acknowledge the facts being presented.

I wasn't previously aware of Senator Rennick but he's certainly on my radar now... if only we had people like him leading the nation.
edit on 3/12/22 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko
Star and flag . I am in Qld ..I have not heard of him either before..... I like this man .... Thank you for bringing it to my attention πŸ™

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
His last comment is the best (govern me harder daddy ) gold... I love this man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... He would make a great prime minister .....

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33
Yep that had me laughing as well -- not only very intelligent but a great sense of humour. πŸ˜‚

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have to do some digging into who he is.... I really hope good men like him make some noise ....I also like Malcom Roberts he made some great speeches in parliament ....even Pauline did some good work but she's not got a way with words and comes across the wrong way she is a character though ....but at least she said what she did.......

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Elected to the Senate for Queensland 2019

Senator Gerard Rennick
Senator for QLD
Liberal National Party of Queensland
Born: 5.11.1970, Chinchilla, Australia

Seems to have a handle on what is actually happening. Sadly, no one is listening.

The Greens need to be composted.

P

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This fella is what we need in our parliament. Those that speak the truth for the people!

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
What a fighter! Makes you proud to be Australian. Now if only our entire government was composed of people like him, who each were passionate on a broad range of issues...

Adam Searle and Andrew Wilkie are two other great people.
edit on 4-12-2022 by Brigadier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
amazing. I was just watching it on Bitchute.

Fantastic.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Fair play, a politician with a spine, that's a new one.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
"intellectual pygmies"...... love it!
I like him! Not only does he grasp the science, he understands the law. Great combo for this issue.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Just showed this to my Uncle. Apparently Senator Rennick is going to be a guest speaker at his LNP branch meeting this Thursday in Brisbane. I asked him to see if he can get more info in regards to this coercion of vaccines being against the law, but the QLD police getting away with bringing in vaccine mandates where if you didn't get vaccinated you were suspended without pay, therefore punished. It irks me greatly as this is how I lost my job. It's coercion, it's criminal, and I want justice!

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Ditto….
πŸ˜‰

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Great post!

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
There is a longer version of this presentation around. Link

The response by Senator Hanson-Young is a classic, 'Stop this Rubbish'. This is a logically correct statement, but as for her context, still feels like I am in the Twilight Zone at times.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Nice.

Has he been speaking out the whole time?

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow, now that was an epic speech. Amazing memory for the facts/science.

He would've been shut down right away if this was in canadian parliament. Great they let him finish his points.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Who are these people mocking him? Like what's going through their brain? That's he's making it all up? People are lying about being vaxx injured? Wtf?

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It seems the cracks are widening !!

The amount of vocalised objection from people of note, is very telling. So is the silence.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE
I am in Brisbane myself. Perhaps I shall go and have a chat with him ... Address some other issues and get his thoughts on it ... Like the patents the Qld gov has for Arial spraying of vaccines over populated areas and other fun things 🀒
How is that even an option spraying "vaccines " over a city trough Arial methods. How do you even dose a person with that and it not be too much .... Madness

edit on 4-12-2022 by Hiram33 because: Added comment

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join