It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Is Rigged: Unexplained, Record 2.7 Million Jobs Gap Emerges In Broken Payrolls Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I applaud the habit of checking on your sources, particularly if you see lots of judgmental language with the body of the material (As we do here.)

I never assume that the source is definitive. That would be pointless in this virtual environment anyway. I try to work with whatever is presented - as informed by things in my own experience and mind. Clearly - by that definition - you can't take any of it on faith alone. Also, I am human... I can only share what I think - and that can be wrong... or at least I hope you can take on faith that I am not purposefully wrong (a liar.) However, if you can see that the numbers in the data itself say "3," it doesn't make the proclamation of a liar, "It says '3'?" into a lie. Only that a liar said it.

The sources use of the Tyler Durgen moniker (as seen in the movie Fight Club) is just evidence that it's a 20th/21st century business concern, where success is measured in hits and mentions - all of which are enhanced by "popular" imagery...

Keep digging - question the "given" facts whenever you feel you should - but remember - the "given" facts might not be lies... they might be wrong.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Nicely written.

I did not argue the content one way or the other.

But this is not the first time Daniel Ivandjiiski aka Tyler Durden has made his presence known on ATS.

I try to always research my source -- especially the archives to understand the bias.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Gentle Reminder....

The topic is Something Is Rigged: Unexplained, Record 2.7 Million Jobs Gap Emerges In Broken Payrolls Report

This is not the thread to debate sources and their politics.

YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

edit on Sat Dec 3 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

When he was in office it was said he was there to do just that......

This is when Trump first emerged.

Then Sheriff Arpeo and Sheriff Mike entered the scene to investigate.

Funded by Trump.

Then came the fake Obama birth certificate.

Then the media attacks were activated.

To this day, Trump is called a "birther".

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I have also seen an unprecedented number of signs around here, even for typical McDs and such offering 18$/hr, and it’s a huge number of openings for this rural area.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
Where I live the unemployment rate is so low that virtually every business has a help wanted sign out front. Companies for the past year have been raising the pay to try and keep and also to hire new employees.

It’s unfortunately not new job creation, it’s just old jobs that no one wants because they are used to covid welfare. Here I can tell that we even lost one of our major local businesses which provide important things like household goods etc. we did gain a Starbucks that just opened though and the parking lot was empty yesterday.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes, it seems odd that we are being told that the job numbers are great when the numbers aren't really lining up with that statement - if I am to take the data presented at face value.

The problem is often that we allow the producers of such information to dictate the 'terms' of the perspective, offering caveats and provisions - rather than being constrained to specify certainties in the matter. They can choose to present the data from the perspective of their choice, rather than a perspective we, by rights, should dictate. But that's the political influence on the technocrats... they must support their political sponsors and certainly never contradict them.

This world would be different if we valued ethics in government. But we don't. We value something... but its clearly not ethics.
edit on 12/4/2022 by Maxmars because: grammar

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

This started under Obama. When I saw what was happening under Obama I could not believe it and expected to wake up from a nightmare. We were seeing month after month how hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost because of Obamacare.

Most employers could not pay for overtime, and in fact had to reduce work hours to about 30 hours a week. What Obama did was both brilliant and deceitful. Obama changed the law to make 30 hours a week into full-time, and all of a sudden we saw what the left/DEMOCRATS called a "grow of jobs in record numbers" when in fact what happened was that millions of "part-time jobs suddenly became full-time jobs" and it gave the illusion that Obama was adding jobs when we all knew the contrary.

Under Biden and DEMOCRATS' calls to "close the economy/jobs", and if I recall, about 6 million jobs were lost due to the close down. Then when DEMOCRATS/RINOs stole the White House 5 million jobs were able to open up again, and the Biden administration claimed "we have record number of jobs. I(Joe Deceitful and Corrupt Biden) made it possible for a record number of jobs to be made..." When in fact we lost about 1 million jobs, and tens to hundreds of thousands of businesses were forever lost and to never open up again.

What DEMOCRATS/Biden did this time was similar to what Obama did. Which makes sense when we all know Obama is the one really in charge, after all even Pelosi admitted "we are following Obama's agenda," and Psaki herself stated "I love working for Obama, I mean Biden..." They counted RETURNING JOBS after they "re-opened the economy" as "new Jobs..." I just couldn't believe it that for the second time millions of Americans would be suckered into falling for the same lie...

edit on 4-12-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I was waiting for someone to remember. I didn't want to bring it up myself because for me this is not a political thing. And mentioning the practices under Obama might have made it seem like I was picking sides in the club popularity contest.

Truth be told, this is not a political thing... it's a corruption thing. This kind of manipulative and conniving use of information to deceive is something my naive self would think would make people proud to NOT be part of. But it appears to me they are all very proud of themselves.

Step one: Teach people to forget. Step two: Do it again. Step three: You're home free!

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

It's more than that. Not sure if democrats/the left know they have always been racists and this is why they try to overpay now all the couple centuries in which they were racists. Now if you disagree with them, even being a minority, and you are the racist. it seems that the few millions of democrats/pro-Biden/pro-Obama Americans, even in the forums, have been trying to erase the DEMOCRAT PARTY's history of racism by now claiming everyone else is a racist for not thinking like them.

Take Obama as a candidate. Some members and I posted what Obama himself stated in his website were the radical changes he wanted to implement, and pretty much every leftists/pro-Obama/pro-Biden/pro-Hillary ATSer ignored it all and kept claiming "he is going to be the first black man as POTUS, this is historical..." But the only historical thing about Obama and his drones is that he has been radically changing the U.S. to become a far left dictatorship.

When obama implemented obamacare and kept claiming "you can keep your doctor", and then we found out you can't keep your doctor, leftists ignored it.

When we found out Obama forced health insurance to charge clients $1 dollar to pay for abortions, first the left denied, then they claimed "it's just $1 dollar..."

Even when Obama signed "indefinite detention" ACLU, and even Maddow protested and admitted this law was dictatorial, as in the law Obama makes it so that when any American is labeled as a "terrorist" the government can imprison him/her and the government don't even have to prove any wrongdoing. An American could be squeaky clean and as long as he is labeled by the government as a "terrorist" all his/her rights would be denied. Including the right to a lawyer, the right to a speedy trial, and as the name implies that American/those Americans could be detained indefinably.

When Obama/Biden build the cages starting around 2009-2010, most of the left ignored it. We had many threads of us trying to figure out what was going on, why so many Walmarts and other large buildings were being closed and covered completely so we couldn't see what they were doing.

But when the left started claiming that it was Trump who build the cages, and remember that it was AN OBAMA OFFICIAL who started the claim in Twitter, no matter what info or photos you showed them they kept on claiming "those are Trump cages..."

To leftists it doesn't even matter that Obama was named "deporter in chief' because he is still the POTUS that has deported the most illegals while allowing hundreds of thousands of illegals with heavy criminal records to stay in the U.S. But hey, even Biden deported more illegals than Trump, but still the lies persist. "No, it is Trump because he is a racist..."

Year after year Obama broke so many promises and implemented so bad dictatorial laws, including bypassing Congress to enact climate change and immigration laws,yet leftists not just in the U.S. but worldwide began to get used to seeing the lies as truth.

Leftists have been getting comfortable and LOVE the lies they are told by their leaders, and it has been made so popular and normal that without lies I don't think most leftists could live. We would have an increase in suicides from leftists if all of a sudden all mainstream media began reporting the truth.

edit on 5-12-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
Ever since Obama was installed, however, the US has sunk to matching Thirld World levels of corruption and disrepute, down to using state police apparatus against political opponents like any African dictatorship does, something NO ONE would have thought remotely possible before the arrival of Barack

Maybe no one in the US, people outside the US were expecting that to happen sooner or later.

Or to happen in a larger scale sooner or later, as it has been present in the US for a long time.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Take a look see.

Here Comes The Job Shock: Philadelphia Fed Admits US Jobs "Overstated" By At Least 1.1 Million

Looks like reality is catching up to the Labor Department.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join