It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neuralink Test Monkeys ‘Dying And Chewing Their Fingers Off'.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

Exactly. And Covid? That will be old hat by then. Wait until the "next" pandemic.
They've sure figured out how to get people lined up to take their medicine, haven't they?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just to add Elon wants his chip inside human brains within 6 months, scary stuff although musk promises ridiculous timelines which rarely land on time, article is from IGN

Elon musk brainchips within 6 months

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

here's the vid about Schwab and the neurochips

youtube link

Appreciate you posting that Kindra, don't know if you caught the Peter Watts presentation in the first post but thought it was a pretty fascinating one.

When it comes to WEF/Gov documents like this one promoting transhuman 'anti vitalism' then it really does make one wonder - also looks like the eugenic field of bioethics is promoting a 'post gender singularity'.

originally posted by: nugget1

How in their right mind would want to wire their brain to a phone app and wait to be hacked? Will the dumbest among us raise their hands?

Mate we both know they will be lining up around the block for it.

Also looks like fellow PayPal Mafia goon Thiel has set up a rival company to Musk so they must imagine brainchipping is going to be pretty lucrative (especially if it's mandatory).

Peter Thiel is backing a rival to Elon Musk’s brain implant company.

The early Facebook investor has backed the firm called Blackrock Neurotech in a $10 million financing round.

link

:

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

How in their right mind would want to wire their brain to a phone app and wait to be hacked? Will the dumbest among us raise their hands?

Oh come on.

who doesn't want their brain ransomwared for some bitcoin.

It's progress!

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Instead of an implant, they are also working on magnetic field frequencies to interact with a part of the human brain's area called the V1, where frequencies can be transformed to correspond with visual images. It would work like a computer monitor inside your brain connected to the internet.

Eventually, there will be no need for brain chips, or brain-computer interfaces when you are standing near these specialized electromagnetic fields.

It will be a whole new world to see...

🤡🌎

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The WEF said 'you will own nothing and be happy '. My guess is that our thoughts/will/emotions would be tied to this.
Like mindless remote controlled drones. The WEF's wet dream

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

AI could be the ultimate happy pill, if tptb want us complacent and useful I'd imagine AI would create artificial bliss in people.

Society already is the master might as well feel good as we play along!

Many would take such options, if such things were forced onto people I'd imagine they'd quickly forgive due to how something like neuralink could work, especially when paired with AI.

I don't have any hope for their dreams personally, when people who are often too rich and busy to raise their own kids decide to birth an AI to control humanity what do you think is going to happen?

Their dream child will be a nightmare I reckon.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Instead of an implant, they are also working on magnetic field frequencies to interact with a part of the human brain's area called the V1, where frequencies can be transformed to correspond with visual images. It would work like a computer monitor inside your brain connected to the internet.

Eventually, there will be no need for brain chips, or brain-computer interfaces when you are standing near these specialized electromagnetic fields.

It will be a whole new world to see...

🤡🌎

and just as that the idea of someone wearing a tin foil hat isn't funny anymore....

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

Disturbing thing, like someone else lightly mentioned is how old this tech and the research actually is..My theory on that as a rule is 50 years..

A most excellent point there mate and looks like the WEF are also shamelessly promoting 'AI-assisted genetic engineering to create new or modified life forms' - would really like to know where all the morality (and legality) fits in to all this.

WEF Says Synthetic Biology Is The Key To Reset Living Systems

Definitely looks like the Klaus cult are all aboard the 'synthetic biology' train heading full speed towards the complete redesign of living organisms 'for what the WEF deems useful'.

If they're advocating radical human experimentation now then suppose you've also got to wonder how many times they've tried it in the past.. and just how many ethical guidelines (and international laws) they've actually broken.

Sounds like Dr Mengele from WW2. Also a Nazi.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Sounds like Dr Mengele from WW2. Also a Nazi.

Mate did you ever see the family who founded the German eugenics program and funded Mengele's work before he went to Auschwitz?

Link

These days they have an incredibly close connection to the Bilderberg/WEF and the WHO.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Can you imagine how quickly this would get fast tracked into society if it “cured” COVID. People would be fighting each other for the opportunity. I bet opinions would change very quickly.

World War Z starring Brad Pitt taught me sometimes the antidote is just a different kind of disease and the only real choice is deciding what you want your last moments to look like, instead of avoiding it entirely.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yeah, THAT right there!^^^^

Some back history here on the main video Butcherguy - thought the part about Dr. José Delgado was particularly relevant.

Here's Delgado's incredibly creepy statement delivered at the 1972 U.S. Congressional 'MKUltra' hearings.

• "We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically manipulated.

The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective. Man does not have the right to develop his own mind.

This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain".

Dr Jose Manuel Rodriguez Delgado

Director of Neuropsychiatry Yale University Medical School

Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118 February 24, 1974

link / Video

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Chilling.
Man's desire for control will be his ultimate undoing.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If someone needs to be told not to get one of these in their head, then I will assume they deserve whatever happens.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Indeed Bernnie and don't think many folks (including me) have got a full grasp on the lunatic WEF sh•tstorm coming down the pipeline.

According to Klaus Schwab's top advisor 'free will is dangerous' and what's required is a 'good two way communication system between brains and computers'.

Think a very good case can be made for Dr.Yuval Noah Harari (History professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem) being a misanthropic sociopath.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

And yet, I see this news article (published this morning):

Elon Musk says he'd be comfortable implanting a Neuralink brain chip in one of his children

Good catch mate and very curious timing of release.. almost as if it's direct damage control deflecting from his test monkeys suffering 'chronic infections, seizures and paralysis'.

Hate to say it but I wouldn't believe a single thing that came out of the guy's mouth and Nugget did once post a pretty eye-opening pic here

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

And yet, I see this news article (published this morning):

Elon Musk says he'd be comfortable implanting a Neuralink brain chip in one of his children

Damage control was my first thought as well.

Thanks for sharing that pic - I've long been a skeptic of Elon's motives and especially more recently as he's been put on a pedestal as some posterchild for freedom/liberty/anti-establishment. The history tells something much different

Good catch mate and very curious timing of release.. almost as if it's direct damage control deflecting from his test monkeys suffering 'chronic infections, seizures and paralysis'.

Hate to say it but I wouldn't believe a single thing that came out of the guy's mouth and Nugget did once post a pretty eye-opening pic here

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing that pic - I've long been a skeptic of Elon's motives and especially more recently as he's been put on a pedestal as some posterchild for freedom/liberty/anti-establishment. The history tells something much different.

Couldn't agree more mate and also thought Corbett pretty much nailed it in this video.

As for the 'brainchips', am sure the WEF marketing will look pretty cool to some but really have to question the wisdom of just blindly trusting unelected (and unaccountable) groups when it comes to the inside of your skull.

No doubt a very methodical long game as TPTB have been working on man/machine symbiosis for decades but suppose at the other end of the scale lies the potential for no independent thought / hive mind cultism and the extinction of human sovereignty.

Seems Herr Schwab is chomping at the bit to get this done and below are some excerpts from his 2016 book about the new fourth Reich.. err I mean the new fourth Industrial Revolution.

Great Reset” Transhumanism: Merging Man & Machine

Also an interesting nugget in there about globalists at the World Government Summit gathering under a replica of the 'Arch of Baal'.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This is going to sound like a very cruel post. Can't help it. It is what it is.

This is what Elon Musk does. He dreams up the fantastical and hires people to make it happen. Sometimes it works; sometimes it don't. When it don't work, he gets mad, fires a bunch of people, throws a temper tantrum, and acts like the fool he is. When it does work, he changes the face of technology, advances science by leaps and bounds, receives praise from the people across the planet, and makes a butt-load of cash.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

This Neuralink thing is one of those ideas that won't work. We don't know enough about the human brain to make it work. We don't even know what a "thought" is, how it forms, how it progresses, or how it translates into action. At best, we know the bare basics of how the brain makes muscles work together to perform actions, and that is the simpest function the brain has.

Now, will people eventually get their brain wired into their phone? Sure, some will. Well, they'll try... won't work out well for them. But don't worry... they'll be stored behind concrete walls in a research facility somewhere and tested to see why this awesome invention caused them to turn into a semi-human form of jell-o instead of become super-geniuses.

In the end, their lives will matter for naught, but their sacrifice will at least raise the overall intelligence of the species. Let me explain that statement: the other day, I had to get a friend to put some sealant on my roof... nasty, nasty stuff! Afterward I had to (try to) clean up some tools using acetone. Now, if anyone is not familiar with acetone, it is pretty nasty stuff itself. It's to paint thinner as paint thinner is to paint. At one point my wife complained that one of the cats looked to her like it might be considering drinking some of the acetone. Bad idea, but as I explained to her, if the cat has insufficient brainpower to try and drink acetone, there is no way to save the cat from itself. It was born without enough brain to survive.

I mean, really... ducks won't try to drink acetone. That's three intelligence levels down from a rock.

The same thing can be said for anyone who decides that implanting a neural interface in one's brain is a good idea. There's just nothing anyone can do to save them from themselves. They were born without sufficient mental horsepower to survive and we should be thankful they haven't forgotten how to breathe before now. It's sad; it's a tragedy; it's horrific; but it cannot be stopped. These are the same people who would someday die from eating yellow snow thinking it was lemon-lime (immediately after peeing in the snow themselves) anyway.

I wouldn't worry about Neuralink. Well, maybe about those poor monkeys... I do have sympathy for them.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

area called the V1,

Interesting..certain there's no correlation, but V2k have anything to do with this V1 or just weird coincidence?

V2k=voice to skull..pretty old shiz...
edit on 4-12-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join