It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Reincarnation | Dorothy Eady: Ancient Egyptian Priestess Reborn

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I really do like this youtube channel... This particular broadcast is about a few very famous or well known examples of reincarnation. There are many religions who profess to believe in reincarnation while others, not so much. One thing about it we will one day all find out what happens after our bodies die or it will be my luck I will not remember anything !!

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Something Jesus Christ implies about John the Baptist is that he was the reincarnated Elijah the Prophet.

Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

So reincarnation isn't completely outside the realm of Judaism and Christianity.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Look, We are all just finite parts of our true infinite self. There is only this one infinite consciousness. And it is playing every finite part of itself. Therefore, yes, You will play the role of everyone, and therefore be "reincarnated".

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing!

Very Good, so many cases I have read about in the last 60 years.....

This video will make one think LOL

Thanks again for your post!

Same story different edge!

Please Remember Bill Hicks sweet short life, "Life is just a Ride"!

I am soon to be 70 and in this life have lived many within it and always the quest of proof of what I believe which gentle readers is why we are all here! So listen Bill and enjoy the ride!!!!!

BTW - YT has plenty of Bill sermons lol watch a few and have a laugh and ponder what Bill would say since he left us how the world has turned since he died in 1994....
edit on 12/2/2022 by IceHappy because: an after thought

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Excellent thread! S&F

We all "reincarnate" (aka are born again) many times, on various planets.

The universe is a very big place!

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Om Sety is actually a fairly well-known figure to Egyptologists and was respected for her knowledge and skills.

However, her claims of reincarnation are not that good; some of what she said was clearly fantasy and others seem to be based on what she (and they) already knew. I knew someone who met her and would have loved to be along on that trip -- she could read a lot of the inscriptions easily and knew volumes about the sites.

(sigh) If I had money and time, I'd go back to Egypt and just immerse myself in a site. Or two!

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IceHappy

Bill would be super enraged, and probably become a content creator where he screams at the mic 24/7 about how we've let the demons run amok, he then will get sued for something he said as he's not a comedian anymore and be bankrupted.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You know, Planets and suns get born too...

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Worth noting that you only ever get reincarnated if you're a priest, priestess, king, queen, warrior or someone else of significance. No-one has ever claimed to be a reincarnated swineherd or apprentice clay brick maker

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

In the video Eady said in 2015 that there was a library under the Sphinx paw, which stood out to me. I remember reading decades ago in one of Cayce's books where he said the Hall of Records relating to earths' ancient history will be found under the Sphinx paw.

If they ever uncover information that contradicts the official narrative of mans history on earth I doubt they'd ever tell us about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

In the video Eady said in 2015 that there was a library under the Sphinx paw, which stood out to me. I remember reading decades ago in one of Cayce's books where he said the Hall of Records relating to earths' ancient history will be found under the Sphinx paw.

If they ever uncover information that contradicts the official narrative of mans history on earth I doubt they'd ever tell us about it.

They already found it, but it's for their eyes only. Hidden away

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

However, her claims of reincarnation are not that good; some of what she said was clearly fantasy and others seem to be based on what she (and they) already knew.

Agreed. A reincarnated ancient Egyptian should have good knowledge on how the pyramids were built. And why…

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Do you know that edgar cayce said as much during his trances?

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

There are some interesting stories there, but if you listen to what he said in the end, Dorothy was wrong about a lot of what she said she remembered.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

Its not the mind that is reincarnated. Only a cloud of images and causation. A mind born in the present trying to define images of a past can result in misconceptions.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Neither the word “reincarnation” nor the idea appears in the Bible. Belief in reincarnation is based on the teaching of the immortality of the soul.* However, the Bible teaches that the soul is the entire person and is thus mortal. (Genesis 2:7, Ezekiel 18:4) At death, a person ceases to exist.​—Genesis 3:​19; Ecclesiastes 9:​5, 6. (*: Belief in the immortality of the soul and in reincarnation can be traced back to ancient Babylon. Later, Indian philosophers formulated the doctrine of Karma. According to the Britannica Encyclopedia of World Religions, Karma is “the law of cause and effect, which states that what one does in this present life will have its effect in the next life.”​—Page 913.)

Regarding the misconception that the prophet Elijah was reincarnated as John the Baptist...

God foretold: “I am sending to you Elijah the prophet,” and Jesus showed that John the Baptist fulfilled this prophecy. (Malachi 4:​5, 6; Matthew 11:13, 14) However, this did not mean that Elijah had been reincarnated as John the Baptist. John himself said that he was not Elijah. (John 1:​21) Instead, John performed a work like Elijah’s, proclaiming God’s message calling for repentance. (1 Kings 18:36, 37; Matthew 3:1) John also proved to be “strong and mighty like the prophet Elijah.”​—Luke 1:​13-​17, Good News Translation.
edit on 11-12-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

... yes it is true that 'reincanation' as such does not appear in the scroll

the reason is simple -- our soul belongs to our Original being [=body] ,
the absolutely stunning one we were dwelling in
but out of which our soul was expelled to dwell in this ape frame

however , the scroll does mention 2 other 'type' souls
that inhabit the same type [ugly-] body we dwell in now :
animal-souls [=demons] and 'corrupt adam-souls'
the latter one is the Cain / Canaan / Esau / etc group

Plato - the so called father of reason -
visited the evil realm [Mystery-Babylon , east of earth]
and saw "souls standing before the wheel of mother fortune"
"waiting to be incarnated onto this earth"

though i thoroughly reject any incarnation idea concerning christian souls ,
i could accept that some type incarnation could exist for the non-adamitic souls ;
simply because of the fact that our souls came to inhabit this present body as well
[but as a body of which God states that he did not make it]

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
ETA ,
therefore the OP is very interesting
as a very uncatchable theme

.. in all credible ancient non-biblical texts
[read : the texts written by 'the evil side' , so to speak ,
how Eden was destroyed , and how they built their region north of her ,
as all the things the Scroll actually agrees with] ,

THE desired place of all the [non-adamitic-] souls who lived on earth
is their paradise in this solarplane
called SVAR in Rg-Veda and the Field of Reeds in all Egyptian spells

so , never they talk about 'returning to earth' as in the reincarnation concept
because their desire is to end up in their copied [=stolen] eden paradise

but who knows -
perhaps there exist even lower type souls [animal souls ? / cq of giants ?]
who d desire to live on earth

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Is well know that the Dalai Lamas are supposed to be reincarnations of previous self, I find fascinating bout these beliefs.

I also believe we are not bound to reincarnation in earth only, the universe if vast and is too many planets in it.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
All on this thread may find this book, and the follow-on, Destiny of Souls, interesting and thought provoking.

Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives, Fifth Revised Edition
by Michael Newton | Jul 1, 1994

The premise is that a hypnotherapist, Newton, accidentally regressed someone not to a previous life, but to the time between lives. After that, he worked to regress others to the same state and there is remarkable consistency over a number of subjects.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join