It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Fusion and Planetary Formation in the Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It is commonly believed among mainstream science that the atomic elements present in planets are derived from nuclear fusion. Nuclear fusion is a process where smaller atoms join together to form larger atoms. The foundational atom of nuclear fusion is hydrogen. Given these modern nuances and vocabulary, it may seem inconceivable that the Bible could accurately depict how solid land formed on earth. But surely enough it is stated in Genesis 1:9, and re-emphasized in Job 38:21

And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. Genesis 1:9

The waters being gathered into one place is similar to Einstein's idea of spacetime curvature, where the surfaces of massive objects are curved to cause a super hot and pressurized core. Think of bending a sheet of foam, the inner part will condense. By densifying the waters into a central location, this caused a massive increase in pressure and heat. At this point all that was present was water, so the core became essentially a massive pressure cooker and resulted in heating water to its plasma state.

When water is heated to the plasma state, it dissociates into it's component atoms in ion form: hydrogen and oxygen. These are the fundamental components of nuclear fusion, which can inevitably result in the formation of ALL ELEMENTS known to exist. This process creates an abundance of elements lighter than iron, and trace amounts of elements heavier than iron due to the reactionary unfavorability.

4 Hydrogen fuse together to form 1 Helium, 3 Helium fuse together to form 1 Carbon, and so on and so on. These reactions also release large amounts of energy, which causes a snowballing effect to amplify the reaction. All of this can occur simply from an abundance of very highly pressurized and heated water in its plasma form. This is the same process that is theorized to be occurring in the center of the sun

To further validate that this process is what Genesis 1:9 is referring to, we have Job 38:30 where God is explaining His handiwork of creation:

"The waters become hard like stone,
and the face of the deep coalesced"

Most translations have "frozen" instead of "coalesced", but if you look at the definition of the word used there (biblehub.com...) it has nothing to do with freezing, but more so an assimilation or a collection thereof. This is emphasizing that God captured the solid ground out of the primordial waters (Genesis 1:2). We now know this process as nuclear fusion of the components of water in the plasma state.

Normally this process takes long amounts of time under standard pressure, which is partially why stars are theorized to be so old. But given the primordial waters were approximately infinite to begin with and then condensed into one spot as was said in Genesis 1:9, this would create an exponential increase in the rate of fusion reaction far greater than what is theoretically exhibited in the center of stars. This is because condensing a constant mass into a smaller volume will create vast amounts of pressure. Pressure is known to exponentially increase the rate of fusion reactions!

The necessary pressure for this all to occur in a day is actually calculable, given that we know the current rates of nuclear fusion. for approximately 1 x 10^21 cubic meters of land to form in 86400 seconds (one day) at 1 billion degrees Kelvin, it would require an internal pressure of approximately 1 x 10^19 atmospheres of pressure. This could very well be achieved if boundless waters were densified into one spot as is said in Genesis 1:9. The waters wouldn't necessarily have to have been infinite. In fact, a volume of approximately 1 x 10^40 cubic meters of primordial water condensed to the size of the earth would generate the necessary pressure to catalyze the fusion of all elements on earth in a day. Where all this extra energy went will be discussed in a later thread.

So after God forced the waters into what is essentially a super dense pressure cooker, nuclear fusion exploded in a relatively quick creation of all of the elements on earth and formed the soil (Carbon, etc) and the mountains. In Job 38 God is explaining to Job how His knowledge is incomprehensible to Job, yet clearly it is a gift of knowledge He is willing to grant to the later generations as our scientific knowledge progressed to allow us to understand these things.
edit on 30-11-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
While a very thought out post, I would wager that the mechanism by which God coalesced baryonic matter into existence from nothing is far more of an advanced topic than this.

I once read a book from 1935, which correctly predicted the power magnitudes available from hydrogen fission and fusion.

It's interesting to know how we can obtain knowledge of things that we may never see our selves, chronologically.

I am not as interested in the past, as I am in the future. Show me more of what is to come for us, rather than where we have come from.

I'm interested to see you apply this level of analysis to coming technological advancements, and future events.

Again, kudos on your post. It's genius level writing. It's nice to see that level of intellect being applied biblically, but what can you do with your mind to help us carve out our continued existence and prosperity?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
no , and no , and no .
or rephrased -- what you pose has nothing to do with the scroll .
What is explained inthere refers to "dimensions" , the Other Reality theme ,

where the Eden realm ['waters' , namely 'of life']
was placed in the middle of the evil realm ['the sea'] etc etc .

moreover , it has little sense therefore ,
to try drag those events into the typical sorcery realm we live in now
which is - euphemistically - 'explained' by her 'science' .

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
... especially when you would know
how God tells how he never made 'this earth'
calling it 'that land far away' [namely 'from Heaven']
'that fortress' [-of evil]
etc

any "planetary" concept typically belongs to the evil realm

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
While a very thought out post, I would wager that the mechanism by which God coalesced baryonic matter into existence from nothing is far more of an advanced topic than this.

Certainly. Words cannot do it full justice, although we can identify glimpses of it that are able to be defined to some degree.

I am not as interested in the past, as I am in the future. Show me more of what is to come for us, rather than where we have come from.

I'm interested to see you apply this level of analysis to coming technological advancements, and future events.

Again, kudos on your post. It's genius level writing. It's nice to see that level of intellect being applied biblically, but what can you do with your mind to help us carve out our continued existence and prosperity?

That was the frustrating part. From how I see it, the moment that spacetime curvature was initiated into physical law, it created a huge catalyst for the formation of the universe which settled into a perceivable equilibrium (i.e. planetary orbits). Now for us to be able to harness that same energetic step seems implausible, given the immense amount of mass required to curve spacetime. But I think this is what they're trying to do at CERN to some degree, because if we can artificially induce spacetime curvature (such as creating mini black holes) then there would be potential to stabilize or perhaps oscillate some sort of mechanism that generates massive amounts of energy from turning plasma water into various elements.

consider a system where a heated plasma mass creates energy from hydrogen fusion and the products are subsequently removed from the reaction chamber to reform water again to be inevitably rained down back into the heated plasma mass to repeat the cycle

Regardless, this has been frustrating in the sense of contriving some sort of realistic invention for clean energy use. I have been searching for quite some time and if anything it has made me realize that human technology will not be the salvation of humankind, whereas seeking out our Creator is. The search for knowledge is a humbling process.

originally posted by: lonerpt

any "planetary" concept typically belongs to the evil realm

When trying to relate to a general audience, it is much easier to say "planet" rather than a full description of the nature of our earth using words that few people know.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

I once read a book from 1935, which correctly predicted the power magnitudes available from hydrogen fission and fusion.

It's interesting to know how we can obtain knowledge of things that we may never see our selves, chronologically.

That would be the natural progression, inferring precise trajectory from a complete and flawless understanding of causality not unlike a farmers almanac but for the lifespan of a given society. But we know its not happening because obvious reasons.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

That would be the natural progression, inferring precise trajectory from a complete and flawless understanding of causality not unlike a farmers almanac but for the lifespan of a given society. But we know its not happening because obvious reasons.

If humankind were to figure out nearly free energy such as 99% efficient molecular energy extraction of water it would be a quantum leap in reality. I honestly don’t know if we could even handle it…

top topics

join