It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ends enforcement of COVID "misinformation" policy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: Isawsomething
It's Elon Musk against the rest.
I hope he will be able to keep standing his ground

Yeah, Elon's so great.....

Article recently posted in Wired.

Layoffs Have Gutted Twitter’s Child Safety Team
Just one person remains to enforce the company’s ban on child sexual abuse content across Japan and the Asia Pacific region.

I'm willing to bet there more things affected by the babies quitting than has been revealed.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeebs

a reply to: chr0naut

I hereby subject you to evidence the internet is real by merit of your own post. Unfortunately, you are the only person who is going to know the evidence is real or not.

An AI generated bot could say that.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Who failed the Turing test, you or me?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jeebs

Who failed the Turing test, you or me?

Google’s AI passed a famous test — and showed how the test is broken - The Washington Post

Anyone who has not swallowed both the red and blue pills, but has consumed one, and not the other, has failed the test.

Besides that, Turing was openly gay and his 'first love' was allegedly with a classmate and a minor at the time, so pedophilia?

edit on 30/11/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You've sent me spinning in several directions with this reply. I think I'll just enjoy the ride

That's very interesting about the Turing test being broken. I think I read recently that the concept of self awareness by seeing oneself in a mirror was broken as observed by monkeys who failed to identify a laser in a mirror as hitting itself. They got it over time but not immediately.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
An example of Covid-19 misinformation policy.

'Covid-19 vaccines don't prevent transmission and infection and/or don't significantly reduce transmission and infection'

You were risking suspension of your account in many of the platforms as the entire scientific community 'knew' very well that by injecting yourself with these products you definitely protect granny and all people around you. In a few words you do your 'duty' by getting vaccinated.

The reality is different though and the Covid-19 vaccines never prevented or significantly reduced transmission and infection and this was known right from the start of the vaccine campaign but was promoted as true via Government and MSM disinformation so everyone can get vaccinated.

There should be legal investigation and indictments for all those who participated in this scandal.
edit on 3-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join