It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ends enforcement of COVID "misinformation" policy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
From different articles:

"This could mean the 11,230 accounts suspended since Twitter’s Covid-19 misinformation policy went into effect in early 2020 may soon be or are in the process of being reinstated."

“This policy was used to silence people across the world who questioned the media narrative surrounding the virus and treatment options,” tweeted Dr. Simone Gold, a physician and leading purveyor of COVID-19 misinformation. “A win for free speech and medical freedom!”

one of many sources

Great news but I was unable to find a single article that did not condemn this policy change.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Free speech is Terrorism.
Ignorance is Strength.
War is Peace.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Isawsomething

Yes, it's terrible that people will be free to discuss being forced to get an unproven vaccine.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

That there is no MSM organizations supporting this, but are instead condemning it proves to the whole world how devoted they are to being liars. Always liars. The CIA and NSA conducting illegal continuing long term ops on US soil is the reason. MSM under threat with having their licensing pulled being the most mild threat unless they play along and keep telling the lies.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Yes, it's terrible that people will be free to discuss being forced to get an unproven vaccine.

I agree, why would we allowed people to even discuss this.

They should be thrown in a quarantine camp.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isawsomething
From different articles:

"This could mean the 11,230 accounts suspended since Twitter’s Covid-19 misinformation policy went into effect in early 2020 may soon be or are in the process of being reinstated."

“This policy was used to silence people across the world who questioned the media narrative surrounding the virus and treatment options,” tweeted Dr. Simone Gold, a physician and leading purveyor of COVID-19 misinformation. “A win for free speech and medical freedom!”

one of many sources

Great news but I was unable to find a single article that did not condemn this policy change.

I paid tribute to the change of leadership on Twitter as viewed by Trump by creating a thread not that long ago.

Trump said:

I am very happy that Twitter is now in sane hands, and will no longer be run by Radical Left Lunatics and Maniacs that truly hate our country

The Covid misinformation policy was obviously an exercise in heavy censorship. Glad that normality has been restored.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yes, but since the Internet doesn't exist (it is all a big simulation of itself done by AI), Twitter doesn't exist, and, like Twitter not existing, neither did any of the people who popularized the fictitious platform, on the fictitious Internet. They are all, obviously, part of the same lie.

If you have proof that the Internet is real, post it here (of course, you cannot use any reference found on the internet - that would be too 'meta' to be relied upon).

edit on 29/11/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The number of condemnations in the press (of which virtually all outlets are owned by 5 different corporations who in turn are owned by the same 2 banks) is directly proportional to how good an idea something is.

Conversely the number of praises in the press is inextricably linked to how bad an idea is.

I hope twitter institutes further changes that are universally panned by the press.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The ass backwardsness of it all is the same ones now screaming about this are the same ones that were actually doing the censoring !!!!! Dead Giveaway

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It must be real, if we were imagining it, I doubt we would subject ourselves to your inane drivel.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

That there is no MSM organizations supporting this, but are instead condemning it proves to the whole world how devoted they are to being liars. Always liars. The CIA and NSA conducting illegal continuing long term ops on US soil is the reason. MSM under threat with having their licensing pulled being the most mild threat unless they play along and keep telling the lies.

The propaganda machine is so widespread and prevalent. It's interesting being on the outside looking in, watching it work astonishingly well on the brainwashed masses. That saying "It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled" Is very true and fitting for most of them.

When I think about it, it gives me a subtle feeling of impending doom for this nation.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I agree, why would we allowed people to even discuss this.

They should be thrown in a quarantine camp.

Yeah, we definitely need to be more like China. I love how Democrat Dianne Feinstein put it, "China is growing into a Respectable Nation".

We definitely need more censorship, all this freedom of speech stuff is for the racists.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Biden Admin to the rescue!

Twitter (Elon Musk) is being watched like a hawk by the DHS and DOJ.

www.foxnews.com...

They may have got to him already on some level, because the big reveal Musk promised 48 hours ago, has yet to occur.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It must be real, if we were imagining it, I doubt we would subject ourselves to your inane drivel.

Masochist!

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
It's Elon Musk against the rest.
I hope he will be able to keep standing his ground

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I hereby subject you to evidence the internet is real by merit of your own post. Unfortunately, you are the only person who is going to know the evidence is real or not.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
It's Elon Musk against the rest.
I hope he will be able to keep standing his ground

Yeah, Elon's so great.....

Article recently posted in Wired.

Layoffs Have Gutted Twitter’s Child Safety Team
Just one person remains to enforce the company’s ban on child sexual abuse content across Japan and the Asia Pacific region.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Up is down.
Light is darkness.
Bitter is sweet.
Slavery is freedom.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Presumably the one who remains is the only one who wasn’t engaging in the practice they’re supposed to police.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Kurokage

Presumably the one who remains is the only one who wasn’t engaging in the practice they’re supposed to police.

I think it's more likey Musk doesn't care about protecting aganist this kind of abuse on Twitter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join