It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Case That Could Overturn 2020 Election To Be Reviewed By Supreme Court

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I didn't notice anything about the docket about them incorrectly filing the writ of certiorari but they did incorrectly file the original case and the appeal.

Having them going back and filing correctly has nothing to do with expediency. It has to do with the clerk having less work to do.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Does the SCOTUS usually assign docket numbers to cases that are going to be ignored?

www.supremecourt.gov...

The main question how many cases have even reached this far? and how many have already been struck down? and what makes this case different

There is always the long shot, the "Golden Be Be". If it is turned down, we face a ugly future ;(

Pray.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS
a reply to: TzarChasm
a reply to: Zrtst
a reply to: yuppa
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I agree that it does seem unlikely to succeed. Despite the merits of the petition, the SCOTUS does appear to be compromised, based on their recent track record. Nevertheless, it could succeed. I guess we'll see.

a reply to: EternalShadow

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Agree. It seems a long shot, but also seems preferable to the alternatives.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

The part in the Nino video that intrigued me was when Loy said that they decided to try utilizing Rule 11 to bypass the 10th Circuit Court (who was stalling and dragging their feet). According to him, the petition was accepted by the SC under Rule 11. Shortly after, the 10th Circuit Court made a hasty ruling so the clerk asked them to remove that from their filing since it was no longer necessary.

Here's what Rule 11 states -

Rule 11. Certiorari to a United States Court of Appeals before Judgment
A petition for a writ of certiorari to review a case pending in a United States court of appeals, before judgment is entered in that court, will be granted only upon a showing that the case is of such imperative public importance as to justify deviation from normal appellate practice and to require immediate determination in this Court. See 28 U. S. C. § 2101(e).

It seems to me that by accepting their original petition, the Court acknowledged that this is part of a National Emergency.

But I'm not a lawyer so no doubt Xcaliber will be along soon to burst my bubble.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I wouldn't count on this case going anywhere. All the legal journalists I keep an eye on Jan 6 defendents, election law cases etc... Say it's not going anywhere. The court has no mechanism to address the complaint.

The Missouri v Biden et al. Case has way more potential to undo the current regime.

And the judge is already pissed at the DOJ and their lawyers and they aren't even through the deposition motions.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So I just took a second to read Brunson's petition. Yeah... This is definitely getting rejected. I'm going to take a wild guess here and assume Brunson isn't a lawyer.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

That's not exactly how this works. You petition the Court and then they decide whether or not your petition has merit. Brunson cited Rule 11 in his petition but then didn't really provide support for why he was invoking it. In fact, there seems to be a major typo in the section pertaining to Rule 11 that makes it come across as nonsensical.

If you screw up your petition the Clerk isn't going to tell you that you need to go back and do it again. They'll simply submit it to the Court as is and you're of luck.

So just because Brunson cites Rule 11 in his petition and the Court is reviewing the petition does not mean they see validity in his invoking Rule 11.
edit on 11/29/2022 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Loy says in interviews that when the circuit court moved their case forward as they were filing under Rule 11, that they corresponded with the court clerk as to whether they should remove the Rule 11 argument based on that process occurring, and the clerk agreed with them that they could remove the Rule 11 argument from the filing, and Loy seemed to think that they did.

Perhaps the part that you saw in your read through is a piece of that argument that they overlooked in their editing. Perhaps the court will overlook that error, based on their correspondence with the clerk, and the fact that the Rule 11 argument was removed at the last moment, and the fact that Raland is not an attorney. Perhaps not.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
I'm trying to imagine a universe where Roberts would take up that case. He folded over Obama care, he was heard yelling at fellow SCOTUS after the 2020 election, worried more about riots than the constitution.
Someone has something nefarious over Mr. Robert I believe.

Chief Justice John Roberts spent time on Epstein island, fwiw.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So just because Brunson cites Rule 11 in his petition and the Court is reviewing the petition does not mean they see validity in his invoking Rule 11.

But according to him, the SC accepted it prior to the 10th Circuit Court submitting a ruling. Why would they do that?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
RE: www.texastribune.org...

When this huge election-challenge case was summarily slapped down by Chief Justice Roberts, just before he left for a long holiday vacation in December 2020, I knew that nothing less than ACTUAL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN CORRUPT ELECTION OFFICIALS would stand up in court....ANY COURT.

That's just the way it is. The fact that Biden couldn't fill a high-school gymnasium forced our common sense to tell us he couldn't win the Presidential election. But that wasn't enough for the courts. Even Biden himself admitted twice in October 2020 that he would win by fraud, was not good enough for the courts.

Only documents (emails, text msgs) or recorded conversations will be good enough. The type of things the U.S. House will present in its investigation of the Biden crime family 40 days from now.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Because the Court will accept pretty much any petitionas long as proper procedure is followed. Remember, it is not the Justices that accept the petition application. It's a clerk. They don't have the authority to determine whether or not the arguments presented by a petition have merit.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Only documents (emails, text msgs) or recorded conversations will be good enough. The type of things the U.S. House will present in its investigation of the Biden crime family 40 days from now.

Remember Text messages do not hold up. Like for the Russian Collusion guy and at this point neither does a recording unless you are on the wrong side.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
The US Supreme Court has recently docketed a case for review bringing suit against Biden, Harris, Pence, hundreds of members of congress, and 100 John or Jane Does, for refusing to uphold their oaths of office. The allegation is that 100 members of congress brought serious election integrity concerns to the attention of the defendants on January 6th, and instead of allowing the customary ten day inquiry into the integrity of that election, the defendants thwarted any such efforts.

As of the time of this writing, the Brunson case does appear to be docketed. The defendants have changed representation from US Attorneys to the Solicitor General. The most recent activity that I've seen was the 23 November deadline for the defendants to respond, which appears to have been waived by the defendants. It looks as though the next step is for the court to decide whether they will rule on the petition or not. The remedy requested by the plaintiff is that the defendants be removed from office and barred from holding federal office in the future.

I'm going to provide a lot of sources from alternative media. Zero mention of this by MSM that I've seen.

The Brunson brothers'(plaintiff) website:
ralandbrunson.com...

First saw it mentioned in this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is the same Nino's Corner podcast that I recently viewed on it, one of the Brunson brothers is on the show answering questions:
rumble.com...

I think this is the same Godlewski video on it. Godlewski claims that this has already been heard and decided on months ago, and that the dates cited are fabrications. Godlewski's video on the subject:
rumble.com...

I liked this Conservative Daily video on it. Loy Brunson is there to give a synopsis, and they hash most of it out in the first thirty minutes or so. All of the videos I'm linking here are pretty long, there aren't any concise short pieces on it yet that I could find. If you were only to watch one, this provides the most concise information in the first half:
rumble.com...

If granted, this petition could overturn the 2020 election results. Those people all took oaths, which they ignored when they certified the 2020 results without first seriously considering the serious claims of election fraud that were made by 100 congresspeople.

I think there should be consequences for that, if rule of law still means anything in this nation. It should be interesting to see how the court rules, and what comes of it, if anything. This is an opportunity for the SCOTUS to implement a legal remedy to our corruption problem. I can't help but like that, and be hopeful that they will serve us some justice.

I thought some of you might not have seen this, since it seems to be subject to a media blackout. What do you think? Discuss.

Edit to add Supreme Court's docket search results for the case:
www.supremecourt.gov.../docket/DocketFiles/html/Public/22-380.html

In case you have not noticed... it is about to be 2023... the election was settled and Biden won. He has been president now for years and will be running for a second term soon. Wait... didn't many of you on here say he would never make it through his first term.. that Kamala was going to become president ? How did that work out for you? THE ELECTION WILL NOT BE OVERTURNED.... you who keep trying to perpetrate this fraud of overturning the election are really getting to sound desperate.
edit on 30-11-2022 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Remember Text messages do not hold up. Like for the Russian Collusion guy and at this point neither does a recording unless you are on the wrong side.

That's all beside the point anyway.

No amount of evidence will be sufficient if the majority of voters never hear about it because of the complicit media and tech companies suppressing it.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Nazi crimes were still being uncovered and investigated for decades after Hitler was Germany's leader.

For future planning, it's good to know the full story, is it not?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nazi crimes were still being uncovered and investigated for decades after Hitler was Germany's leader.

For future planning, it's good to know the full story, is it not?

Remember, these are the same people who founded an organization called MoveOn to get people to forget about Clinton being a sexual abuser.

Cause, you know, #BelieveAllWomen and stuff.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

No amount of evidence will be sufficient if the majority of voters never hear about it because of the complicit media and tech companies suppressing it.

But it helps when Executives admit they were influenced by "Authorities".

Facebook CEO said the FBI Pressured him into protecting the Biden Crime Family.

The Chief "safety" Officer for Twitter just admitted that platform protected the Biden Crime Family.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I hope the U.S. House understands how Democrats would come after Republicans if they committed these crimes against America and Society.

SHOW THEM NO MERCY.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: face23785

But it helps when Executives admit they were influenced by "Authorities".

Facebook CEO said the FBI Pressured him into protecting the Biden Crime Family.

The Chief "safety" Officer for Twitter just admitted that platform protected the Biden Crime Family.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I hope the U.S. House understands how Democrats would come after Republicans if they committed these crimes against America and Society.

SHOW THEM NO MERCY.

And it help a lot, when the defendant admits in public his crimes. Its so in your face, its unbelievable. He also implicates Obama's administration. What more can be needed?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Whatever, Bubba. You're the one stating absolutes, with your "THE ELECTION WILL NOT BE OVERTURNED" business. I just made a thread about a petition before the US Supreme Court where the requested remedy is the removal from office of the defendants. Stop putting words in my mouth please.
edit on 30-11-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join