It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders Jen Psaki to testify about Biden admin role in social media censorship

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
From The Blaze

Former White House press secretary Jen Psaki lost a battle in court after a federal judge ordered her to testify about the White House's role in censorship on social media. Judge Terry Doughty of the Western District of Louisiana issued the decision on Monday

Well this should give us some interesting insights assuming that she doesn’t lie under oath perhaps we will learn something about the White House direct influencing of the narrative in the media to control perception which of course is a direct assault on the first amendment to the constitution. I think that I’m gonna be paying attention to this and seeing what happens it’ll probably get stretched out for quite a while as most things considered in court can take a lot of time even if they’re not as important as something like this.

edit on 11/23/2022 by machineintelligence because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Election tampering

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Think Jen will lie with a straight face? Like she has always done?

MmmHmm.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
As if she can be relied upon to tell the truth. She told nothing but lies as Biden's official spokesmouth.

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Psaki is a radical who will lie for the cause and feel justified in doing so.

Cheers
edit on 23-11-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: who vs that

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't think she will be able to tell anything about it. I think that Biden and all the W/H staff had held this at arms length especially for strategic deniability. IE. some one alluded to something at an informal meeting somewhere other than the W/H and certain parties picked it up and ran with it.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
As if she can be relied upon to tell the truth. She told nothing but lies as Biden's official spokesmouth.

The new one is just as bad lol, at least they're predictable and consistent I guess (?)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Psaki is a radical who will lie for the cause and feel justified in doing so.

Shouldnt they be called Liberal Fundamentalists instead of just radicals? Of course that would open up a flip side, Conservative Fundamentalists.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

Radicals come in different flavors.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
From The Blaze

Former White House press secretary Jen Psaki lost a battle in court after a federal judge ordered her to testify about the White House's role in censorship on social media. Judge Terry Doughty of the Western District of Louisiana issued the decision on Monday

Well this should give us some interesting insights assuming that she doesn’t lie under oath perhaps we will learn something about the White House direct influencing of the narrative in the media to control perception which of course is a direct assault on the first amendment to the constitution. I think that I’m gonna be paying attention to this and seeing what happens it’ll probably get stretched out for quite a while as most things considered in court can take a lot of time even if they’re not as important as something like this.

Everyone knows the federal gag comes off when you retire from your occupation of reading a script and dodging political bullets on behalf of the administration.

/s

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Lying is what the media does, why should this be any different?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
She's gonna git trapped in lies and prosecuted 🤣

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Think Jen will lie with a straight face? Like she has always done?

MmmHmm.

We'll circle back to that.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

enjoy.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The sideshow must go on.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

YEAH , We KNOW , It's All Trumps Fault....................

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Doin' the Sloppy Joe and the Circle Back Baby ! Groovy !

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join