It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A recent interview with Dr. Robert Malone

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"When you censor someone, you are not proving them a liar. You're telling the world that you fear what they might say."

I put this in the pandemic forum because Malone's name is, IMO, inextricably linked to the Great Covid Pandemic. I was fortunate to discover Malone early on in the Covid scare. When Malone stated that Pfizer did not properly perform trials on their Covid vaccine, he got banned from Twitter.

This caused a lot of controversy because Malone was asking legitimate questions. He's a scientist. He wasn't putting forth any crazy conspiracy theories. He was curious as to why people were blindly following what was basically an experimental, untested protocol. One would certainly agree that it's OK to simply ask some questions, eh? But it was already too late. He was branded a conspiracy theorist, a fraud, a quack, and what has become a favorite with the left, a "spreader of misinformation".

Malone went on to say:
"For the first time in history the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who refuse to take it."

He then popularized the term “mass formation psychosis”, referring to the way the pro-vaxxers were becoming so militant, and downright violent. He cited polls confirming the belief held by many people that "vaccine deniers" should be punished. Almost half of Democrats who voted in the poll think state and federal governments should be allowed to either fine or imprison those who publicly question COVID-19 vaccine efficacy. . The smear campaign against Malone escalated. Bruce Y. Lee, a senior contributor to Forbes' healthcare column, wrote a lengthy article attacking Malone, and suggesting he was a lunatic.

The pro-vax crowd got so triggered they even wanted to cancel Joe Rogan for just talking to Malone!!! Malone and Rogan agreed that there is something seriously wrong when people aren't even allowed to ask questions.

A few days ago, Malone appeared on the Disruptors Podcast for a short (20 minute) discussion. He talked about Bill Gates, the WEF, the Great Reset, the state of the world itself, and various rabbit holes he has gone down. He's a deep thinker. A philosopher as well as a scientist.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
People are being conditioned to let 'higher authorities' do their thinking for them and let them know what is 'disinformation'.

I'm sure the usual REEEE crowd will be along shortly to cancel me.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Turn on any channel and you will see a commercial from a law firm talking about a class action suit against some pharmaceutical company due to side effects from some wonder drug they approved. But we were supposed to trust them with some new vaccine that hasn't even had a few years of clinical trials, I don't think so!!

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Malone went on to say:
"For the first time in history the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who refuse to take it."

Reminds me as well of (paraphrasing),"for the first time in history, we are sacrificing the youth to save the elderly." Not sure if that was Malone, but it sure hits home for anyone willing to accept something other than the official narrative.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
A society that believes absurdities will, eventually commit atrocities to justify their belief, whether based in reality or not.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chuckles55
Turn on any channel and you will see a commercial from a law firm talking about a class action suit against some pharmaceutical company due to side effects from some wonder drug they approved. But we were supposed to trust them with some new vaccine that hasn't even had a few years of clinical trials, I don't think so!!

Or the commercials where they tell you to ask your doctor about a medication then list 50 side effects, some deadly, that can happen if you take it. However, on the vaccine commercials, not one side effect listed, nope those are all good without any problems of any kind with anyone young or old.

new topics

top topics

join