It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any thoughts or Analysis on this UFO video from Saudia Arabia?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This video has given rise to a wave of opinions in the field of ufology.

It’s a mysterious recording of an alleged UFO that landed in Saudi Arabia. The video quality is pretty decent and not too distorted or moving.

In the video at the end of the article, you can clearly see how a flying object lands in the desert.

Shortly after, something like a ramp opens from the UFO, after which you can see several shapes of unidentified entities descending from the inside.

Before long those creatures re-enter the UFO and take flight at a rate impossible for current technologies in our world.

Strangely, one of these creatures remained on Earth. At the end of the movie, you will see how this alien continues to investigate the surroundings.

We don’t know if this video is real or just a joke. But one thing is sure: this video needs our attention and further study.

Any thoughts or Analysis on this UFO video from Saudia Arabia?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-11-2022 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth
It's fake.
Just look at the shadows from 30 to 45 seconds.
The Sun must be coming from several directions.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
Like the Moon landings then.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
When the ship takes off wouldn't the natural reaction be to immediately try and follow it with the phone at least some reaction of moving to follow? Fun to watch though

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The UN nuclear watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), on Sunday condemned an attack on the Russian-controlled Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant in Ukraine, demanding that those behind the explosions cease immediately. www.jpost.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Shadows don't mean anything. why would you have shadows in it. its brightly lit. in the sun.

Shadows can be created from reflection of light as well.

i don't see any shadows anywhere.

Could someone translate what the shouting is?

its seems in be in Arabic?

CAN SOMEONE RUN THE VIDEO THROUGH AN A.I ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE TO 4 K RESOLUTION?

On youtube its in 720.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

It took off so suddenly maybe it just was not visible anymore and he focused on the left behind figure who was beamed up 5 seconds later?

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The whole thing is fake. This new sudden take off nonsense is also a giveaway. Craft is sat incorrectly in my opinion. Poor all round.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
In my highly unqualified and unsupported opinion its obviously fake.....and a quite poor one at that.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Havve you posted in wrong thread by mistake?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Alien needed a pee?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Considering the capabilities of modern day smart phones i have to wonder why the quality is so poor.

Be great if this was real championoftruth but unfortunately on this occasion i have to doubt the veracity of the video in question.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

It was a long trip from the home planet, and the tall grey alien Captain needed a pee really badly. So they pulled over to the side of the road and he hopped out.

While he was struggling with the zippers on his new shiny silver utility suit, his crew members noticed he had his back turned, so they decided to prank him by taking off.

The Captain was unamused.

Luckily he had his emergency return-to-ship wrist unit on, so he was able to quickly teleport himself back onboard the ship, which by now was in orbit around Mars.

All that remained in the desert was a rapidly evaporating puddle of liquid that looked suspiciously like brake fluid.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

that was my thought! see my post above which I was typing before I saw your post.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If you zoom in it reduces quality. look how far from the action he was. he zooms out near the end. Also very hot so get rising air shimmer.

try it with your 4k iphone.

can you see the distance.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I don't do Apple buddy or iPhone cant stand the company.

I got an 8K Android Xiaomi all the same.

Zoom reducing quality aside, im still calling BS on the video because the quality.

Also when the alleged vehicle takes off and disappears at pace that the camera could not even track or follow(wonder why that was?) you will notice there is no aftershock or disturbance to the surrounding dessert.

Again be nice if this was real, unfortunately i just dont think its the case.

That being said its just my opinion.
edit on 20-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It took off so suddenly maybe it just was not visible anymore and he focused on the left behind figure who was beamed up 5 seconds later?

we dont know the propulsion system so maybe no disturbance but because it is so far away we cant really tell.

its very unusual for people to not like iphone or apple. they are usually mentally enslaved to iphone and apple.

could you run the video thru AI software and boost it or upscale it.

also no mention of the shouting in the background. why?

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Looked weird as feck to me.

we dont know the propulsion system so maybe no disturbance but because it is so far away we cant really tell.

Well that's convenient, again i think disappearing at such velocity would tend to produce some kind of disturbance or shockwave.

its very unusual for people to not like iphone or apple. they are usually mentally enslaved to iphone and apple.

My wee girl ticks that box if that helps.

I don't like Apple products or computers because they are overpriced for the tech you receive by my guess, so its a bump.

Not that other companies don't do the same to similar, but Apple takes the pish in my book.

could you run the video thru AI software and boost it or upscale it.

Could have indeed, i would not know on that score if they did or did not.

also no mention of the shouting in the background. why?

I don't speak Sudi springs to mind.

All i could make out was a load of "Allahu Akbar" aka "God is most great" or something to that approximation, why would that be relevant?
edit on 20-11-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
As fake as fake could be.
And didn't even try to hide it .

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

no evidence its fake.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join