It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strongly recommended masking in Los Angeles County California

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
On Friday November 18, 2022, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health began recommending that masking resume county-wide:

www.latimes.com...

Hospitals across L.A. county have been seeing all pediatric beds fill up this month with increased incidence of influenza, RSV, and COVID-19. New cases for adults infected with COVID-19 have been ticking up as well due to the new variants beginning their exponential rise in California.

47 workplace locations in L.A. county have recently reported workplace outbreaks of COVID-19:

www.publichealth.lacounty.gov...-settings

edit on 11/19/2022 by Uphill because: Added a word

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Masking might not deter any air borne pathogens, but it's excellent anti social armor when navigating hordes of idiots in public spaces can't be avoided.

edit on 19-11-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sorry to say this, but isn't California overrun with illegals from its southern border?

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wear a useless cloth mask to get psychologically prepped for your WEF muzzles.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Beware of illegal immigrants as they are bringing old diseases back to the Western World. In the UK they have just hospitalised someone with Ebola. Londons sewer system has shown signs of polio which had been eradicated from the UK for decades.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yes masking and isolating...

Just stay there for like ever...

You got this.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
Sorry to say this, but isn't California overrun with illegals from its southern border?

I'm not sure how you would define "overrun", but the best recent estimate I've seen is that about 5 to 6% of California's population is undocumented (or illegal).

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980 -- there are absolutely no verified projections for this pandemic's duration. My own impression is that it will end one day, 5 yrs from now if we're lucky, 10 yrs if we're not. Why 10 yrs? Take all of Earth's previous known viral pandemics (3 of those), add those known durations, and divide by 3. That answer, depending on which historical sources you use, averages a total of 10-12 years in duration for a viral pandemic.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Beware of illegal immigrants as they are bringing old diseases back to the Western World. In the UK they have just hospitalised someone with Ebola. Londons sewer system has shown signs of polio which had been eradicated from the UK for decades.

Yes - here in the US, Polio has been reported in NY for the first time in a decade.

abcnews.go.com...

As they are daily swarming us with illegals.
Supposedly, 18,000 per day will be coming over the southern border, as reported by our NY Post.
edit on 19-11-2022 by RonnieJersey because: add something

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

I'm not sure how you would define "overrun", but the best recent estimate I've seen is that about 5 to 6% of California's population is undocumented (or illegal).

www.newswars.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I posted to my facebook today that I still have the hanger with all our masks on it on the coatrack, and I want to take them down and put them away. But I said I was afraid to because if I do, they'll bring it all back and I'll just end up taking them all out again. So I leave them hanging there like some medieval charm against bad air.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yeahbut The CDC says only a high quality "N95" type mask works and the 6 foot thing is all bu!!sh!t too 😀

Look at who is in power in Los Angeles 😀

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If you're going to walk the streets of LA, I recommend wearing a .45. You know, so you can shoot the Covid. It would probably be more effective than a mask.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

That shouldn't be a ?, but a thousand !'s. Unfortunately, I live in the swamp (L.A) with all the zombie smurfs.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You’re not allowed to say that anymore. What you mean to say is “pre-documented future American voters”

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Question for the mathematically challenged .
How did they arrive at a percentage ?

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I don’t walk in public often, but when I do that’s how I roll.

a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Al Roker is out with serious blood clots...

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If I lived in Los Angeles I would take full advantage of this to conduct my business in a series of Halloween masks and balaclavas.

Anyone who refused me business would be denounced as a vaccine denier or whatever the term is nowadays.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This still amazes me. There are documentaries from America about the 1918 pandemic which clearly show the widespread use of cloth face masks and their utter futility. Fortunately you can purchase more effective face coverings which allow in no pathogens. The humble plastic bag gaffer tapped around the neck would be perfect.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join