It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of court docs relating to eight of pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's associates - including billio

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

The bombshell papers are part of a defamation case that victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre brought against the financier's madam and facilitator, Ghislaine Maxwell

The judge overrode objections from Tom Pritzker, the billionaire executive chairman of the Hyatt Hotels

A total of 16 'Non-Party Does' objected to the release of the files being made public and half have already been dealt with by the federal court in New York

Dozens of court docs relating to eight of pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's associates - including billionaire hotel magnate and female Brit - will be UNSEALED after judge rules public interest outweighs right to privacy

The latest developments in the Epstein saga are about to unfold.

Will these be the sacrificial lambs?

Will some heavyweights forever be shielded as destroying their reputations might cause an unraveling of globalist ambitions?

I remain cautiously optimistic.

Swing lo, sweet pendulum.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
If only truth and justice will prevail... I will not be holding my breath though..

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The judge overrode objections from Tom Pritzker, the billionaire executive chairman of the Hyatt Hotels
In his submission to the court, Pritzker claimed it would 'wrongfully harm (his) privacy and reputation' if material related to him was made public

Oh wait, at first I read it as Priktzer. Anyways, F Hyatt Hotels.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Until I see politicians' heads roll over this, I will not be impressed. These will be scapegoats and then we'll hear nothing more.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well...it is really early on the left coast, but that pic of Clinton made my whole day line up to awesomeness. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

These monsters need to be burned at the stake. Better yet let their victims determine their fate.

Avicii had the right idea. He was exposing them before this cult had him killed.

link
edit on 19-11-2022 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Indeed, if that will happen, even some of these pedophiles will be absolved.

Please do reflect on that thing.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join