It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the SHUNNED make their own currency after the RESET

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
When they do finally change our money to be electronic only, there will be many that will be banned from using it due to not following the rules.

What do you think could/would happen if that group got large enough to make some other type of currency to continue...... living?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: godservant
When they do finally change our money to be electronic only, there will be many that will be banned from using it due to not following the rules.

What do you think could/would happen if that group got large enough to make some other type of currency to continue...... living?

A decentralized currency was already created in 2009, Bitcoin.

Buy now, it’s low. You’ll thank me years down the road.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: godservant
To be truthful i don't think that they will be able to stop all currency. If the World goes digital how can small transactions be dealt with. It can't, so, it'll probably start with the barter system but will eventually they would be another form of currency introduced.

Though they will try to force the issue, not just by taking physical money out of reach for the man in the street but by severely punishing anyone that wont play to their rules.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Uh huh, right. Why don't we ask Tom Brady about how he feels about crypto currency right about now, after losing millions in FTX?

Heh, No thank you.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I predict a rise in communes that will probably be quickly stamped out by the Government/NWO.

There will be nowhere to hide unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Bartering will occur. Then the governments will descend down on it with the excuse of missing out taxes. Most countries have laws in place that make it lawful for the government to come to your garden and take your produces to "share" it with the rest of the population, in times of war and famine.

The people bartering and not joining the system will also be shunned from entering governmental buildings, hospitals and maybe even be unavailable to seek help from the police. The social credit system will encompass everything from your ID, medical files, financials and probably also tied to a mobile phone or similar connective device.

There will be two economies and they will not be able to trade between each others. Since one will not be available to convert and loose out personally. Even someone inside the social credit system will not be able to barter a lot because "you will own nothing and be happy".

If you were worried about the majority descending down on unvaccinated, this will be a lot worse and probably lead to a civil war just that the government is taking sides.

I fully expect many of the controlling Karens that want to interfere in other's life's with laws and more laws all the time, to be one of the first to justify hunting and hurting those. People that will not comply will be called a cancer of society.

Add: This will also be a historical point in time where all the nonlethal weapon systems will be rolled out.
edit on 18.11.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

What use would bitcoin be if all the shelves in the black market are empty?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

What currency would we use, that’s easy

Nuke cola caps of course

Joking aside when I started working in 1991 I had to get a bank account some of my older colleagues were still getting a weekly pay packet with real cash inside.

These banks have owned us and saddled us with debt and I believe it will be a digital currency they push for next

Look at the generation of people who had smart phones in their teens they never handled cash and perhaps never have

taxis use Uber pay online
Food use just eat pay online
Go to a bar for 20/30 year old gotta download an app and pay online

They have been trained already to not want or need physical cash

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Money has always existed in one form or another, a symbolic token of the energy of human activity that can be traded for resources, land and assets and just for services (in ancient Mesopotamia it took the form of grain not gold or oil though anything that is valuable - desirable - has at one time or another served as currency in barter systems, the Chinese are the oldest users of paper money that we know of though and all it really is when all is said and done is a fancy IOU such as the English pound note that promises the barer - or used to - the sum of one pound of Gold when exchanged with the bank of England - fat chance of getting that with a measly pound note or these days coin that no longer has those - ceremonial - words on it).

Control of that money has made men into monsters and sometimes but sadly not always there have been men who have used that control for the good of the people whose energy it really is.

Citys are like machines, think of them like points on a financial circuit board were energy flows into and where a reservoir of energy is stored, also as batteries since the population of those city's is a ready source of exploitable energy - as long as it has been financially charged and like any battery it can be drained flat if mismanaged, like the nations they are within on a microsmic scale.

In that sense only one ideal city exists, and it is one in which energy is NOT taken from the people but given to them and the world but to get into the difference between the biblical versions of New Jerusalem and the city on the hill of the hidden hand cartel the WEF etc currently running our world would be too far off topic, nevertheless the model of city's as machines or part of a larger financial machine can be seen clearly in the rest of this barring this subject which I felt compelled to add.

Will people who have been left out of the loop find an alternative to money, probably there are already such things in the form of IOUs, but they are only as trustworthy as the person that writes them which is why collateral would be needed.

This will of course lead to crime, money laundering, fraud, theft, exploitation and forced labour which when all is said and done is all that the hidden hand global cartel in charge of our governments and financial industries is already doing but on a more personal level and then it becomes even nastier when people are facing petty crime boss and there thug's just to have the means to survive.

What can be done about it?

A social safety net is the only answer to cut crime, reduce exploitation of the most vulnerable etc, is it left to put a net under the shaky branch the kids are building their tree house upon? or just common sense?
edit on 18-11-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I think the shunned in AmeriKa will include the Christians, deplorables, preppers, awol military and national guard and anti-vaxxers. I include myself, being a combination of a few of these mentioned. We will be banned from society, chased to be silenced....nomads with no place to hang our hats. Our coin will be bartering common items, and silver and gold. We'll be labeled as terrorists or insurrectionists and our chances of survival slim to none ....unless the group is big enough to actually start a revolution and make a stand.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You sound like you've already given up op

These techno nerd Gates type perverts pushing this have one thing in common.
...terrible personal skills and an unrealistic view of human behavior.
You can't control society with the gd internet or within twitter.
We aren't the stupid Chinese Gates built this ccp system for.
"Back away citizen, muh social credit will save me!!"
beep, beep, boop, no thanks
(cut to head chop)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The trouble is, if this "great reset" ever did happen, would there enough people to keep the power on for people to use bitcoin.
Bartering or rare metals will be the go to if society ever did collapse, because it's what humans have always done.
edit on 18-11-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
To be truthful i don't think that they will be able to stop all currency. If the World goes digital how can small transactions be dealt with. It can't,

? Of course it can, Lightning (2nd layer Bitcoin payments) works extremely well, is lightning fast, and is currently being used and is available on many payment platforms, PayPal being one of them.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Uh huh, right. Why don't we ask Tom Brady about how he feels about crypto currency right about now, after losing millions in FTX?

Your comment simply exhibits your ignorance about Bitcoin.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt."

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

What use would bitcoin be if all the shelves in the black market are empty?

No more use than gold or anything else, so whats your point?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
We need to be very careful in the coming year. Once this digital fiat roles out they will try and regulate to end decentralized crypto. The banks like the idea of crypto only when it’s centralized and they have full control.
This whole FTX shat show, in my opinion, was to help push for the coming regulations. In no way do I think that Ponzi scheme was ignored on accident. The timing couldn’t be more telling.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

The trouble is, if this "great reset" ever did happen, would there enough people to keep the power on for people to use bitcoin.

Bartering or rare metals will be the go to if society ever did collapse, because it's what humans have always done.

This is the one and only legitimate argument against Bitcoin, but it also applies to any and all other forms of electronic payments, including access to your bank accounts.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It is called the barter system, and it has been around for like 10,000 years...

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Gold, Silver other valuable minerals is where we are going back to. The BRICS nations are making is so. If you really want to be safe buy precious metals because there is a finite supply in the world.

Crypto is great in theory but useless if there is no electricity.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Gold, Silver other valuable minerals is where we are going back to. The BRICS nations are making is so. If you really want to be safe buy precious metals because there is a finite supply in the world.

Crypto is great in theory but useless if there is no electricity.

Booze and bullets, shelf life forever...lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join