It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 Sudden Or Unexpected Canadian Doctor Deaths

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This seem to be continuously evolving story , unfortunately. First there was like 10 or 18 , then some more....and now it`s 90 , and i dont think it will stop here, the damage has been done ( gene therapy shots ) .

[INTERVIEW] 90 Sudden or Unexpected Canadian Doctor Deaths -Dr. William Makis, MD

Bitchute video :

Dr. William Makis - 90 Sudden or Unexpected Canadian Doctor Deaths

3 Weeks ago when the number was 80 video :

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Most of them are young who died suddenly and unexpectedly. There are 45k doctors or so in Canada. 100 in 45k is like 1 in 450 of all Canadian doctors, who died unexpectedly, most young, in the last 2 years since you know what was rolled out.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

More to come

When this will trigger bigger response from general public ? The MSM dont much report anything about this, but at some point the word is getting out i hope .

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Myocarditis in kids under 18 cases up by over 100X in Canada

Nothing to see here, move along ...."safe and effective "

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Myocarditis in kids under 18 cases up by over 100X in Canada

Nothing to see here, move along ...."safe and effective "

It's definitely effective.

It's also safe because although you'll die, at least you'll go to heaven.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Yep , fast ticket to heaven hmm

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Nobody in their chain of command seems to care. Can you imagine being chief of staff and having all these wonderful, mostly young, doctors dying and just going about your business.

I hope I don't derail your thread but on a personal side note, there is no doubt that Dr. Makis is honorable and is putting everything at risk speaking out but I am bothered by the shelves behind him are filled with tiny scary skulls (it can be seen in some videos more than others). Seems like a dark thing to be displaying.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

Yeeh it does look bad the skulls, but there might be reason, he is Oncologist and radiologist if i understand , so maybe related to knowing human anatomy ?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

These figures which seem to be steadily ramping up? From a few to many. So next month are we going to see the number of dead doctors double This cant be docs dropping dead suddenly after the jab its been a few months for many of them with their disease developing at their own personal rate. Or is it because they are in a high-risk situation without an immune system? Figures on Nurses' deaths might help with this one.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Biden's jab mandate for US healthcare workers is still in affect.

"Twenty-two state attorneys general are asking the Biden administration to end it's "draconian vaccine mandate" for U.S. health care providers because it is causing critical shortages of health care workers and is justified with outdated data and science"

Biden healthcare mandates

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

Once the health system crash , it will be too late . The mandate for US healthcare workers should be removed now .

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Sorry to say this, but I haven't heard any doctors not breathing at the university hospital here in town and it the largest in the prefecture and includes the medical university students that all were required to get vaccinated. Maybe Japanese blood is different ?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sorry to say this, but I haven't heard any doctors not breathing at the university hospital here in town and it the largest in the prefecture and includes the medical university students that all were required to get vaccinated. Maybe Japanese blood is different ?

I think it's different batches, (some being very bad), being shipped to different regions, and the bad luck of that roulette wheel spin, so to speak.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The number was 93 dead doctors from this video ,November 18 .

Dr. William Makis 93 Dead Doctors After Vaccine Rollout

Here`s the " what the f..uck moment " look the video from 7:00 forward

The college of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario sent a memo to doctors suggesting their unvaccinated patients may have a mental problem and should be put on psychiatric medication.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
EFFECTIVE?? How do you explain these numbers?

Official # of HOSPITALIZATIONS in 🇨🇦 2020-2022:

Nov 8, 2020 (with no vax): 1489
Nov 8, 2021: 1875
Nov 8, 2022: 6083

(Canada fully vaxxed rate: 83.4%)

👉 408% INCREASE in HOSPITALIZATIONS since Nov 2020 (the NO VAX era)

New World Odorâ„¢

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

The number was 93 dead doctors from this video ,November 18 .

Dr. William Makis 93 Dead Doctors After Vaccine Rollout

Here`s the " what the f..uck moment " look the video from 7:00 forward

The college of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario sent a memo to doctors suggesting their unvaccinated patients may have a mental problem and should be put on psychiatric medication.

Whew. The meds used for psychiatric care are chemical hammers to the brain. Crazy 'suggestion'.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes they do, and after the brain is saturated with the meds chemicals , the people can become zombies....they dont "feel / react anymore" to things like they used.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What is really going on in Canada....

Greg Reese

Justin is all smile allways......is it because satisfaction from the suffering caused to people, and other sinister goverment programs.......

edit on 20-11-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This is now 132 confirmed.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Wow...in 3 Months + 40 more

top topics

<<   2 >>

join