It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force, FBI Raid Homes In Probe Of Area 51 Website Dreamland

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Nellis has commented that the raid did take place, but they won't comment as it's a joint FBI-AFSOI investigation that's ongoing.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I could see that, being an unwilling participant and still having to deal with someone else's can of worms they opened.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

They really can't say anything, as pretty much expected.

I did find this comment the website owner Arnu made to fox news.

Arnu said that agents told him that the investigation was "related to images posted on my Area 51 website."

www.foxnews.com...

Which, right now , that is not too surprising.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I didn't hear about this. Where is the info on that or the link? I just read his side of the story

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

It's mostly just rumors going around right now. No real story about it. There was a story a few years ago where someone tried to fly a drone into Groom airspace, but nothing recently.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well, it’s possible since this guy obviously is obsessed with area 51. No problem, more power to him, but he and others, like those people who tried to raid area 51 last year, have to realize these people mean serious business and will hurt you bad messing with that place.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Somebody always comes along and thinks that they're smarter than the rest that have tried, and they have a new idea that's going to work this time. And people that look into the area start to think they know better than everyone else about what's going on, and when they can sneak something in, or do something and get away with it. Then they act surprised when they get caught.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

There may be high resolution images that could be used to identify participants.
Not a good idea to let retired personnel that may have held high security clearances be identified and put under stress.
Camera technology used in that 11 story outhouse may have been used for supersonic recon flights as well, probably should have been declassified on the 50 year plan.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bordon81

Hmm, that is interesting.

Can you elaborate on the 50 year plan?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If this is another drone case I would be shocked. You would have your door kicked in if you flew a drone over a regular military installation. Try flying one over Ft.Knox might get a joint door kicking, but to fly one over a top secret testing facility? Whoever took the pics that the site owner posted might be doing some time in the pen.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I just googled it and read some of the exclusions.

Crazy

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bordon81

Any links you can share?

I found this...

archivesfoundation.org...

Something tells me there must be more.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Small airborne, with obvious modifications if the rumors are true.

Yeah, that would be foolish and uncalled for if true. By this time surely they knew they weren't looking for anything UFO related with their drone so that only leaves secret technology and therefore...ouch.

On the other hand, I'm not sure they need more than a good scare and a slap on the hand. I'm pretty sure the raid alone was fairly traumatic.
edit on 17-11-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Personal ethics and responsibility comes to mind.

You are an American citizen and know that this facility is part of your country's military defense system and is highly classified.

Despite that, you publish a website that contains photographs and other content about it that is for the entertainment of others.

Since you are not in the loop as to what content that you publish is classified or not, you are willing to throw U.S. security under the bus.

You certainly deserve what you get.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Another attack on democracy and free speech.

He must sue them for all his financial losses and damage to his properties.

It reminds me of similar raids against Bob Lazar although the circumstances were different and perhaps didn't involve as much criminal damage.
edit on 18-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Your link suggests you may be interested in the Billy Meiers photos from Europe.

newrepublic.com...

I filed an FOIA request with the CIA and they suggested the anecdotal information was sufficient.
For example "Rover" from the old 1960's "prisoner" series was probably meant to be disclosure for the Roswell balloon.

"Adolescence" from the 1940 painting was pre "Dreamland" and *probably* a reference to either Sandro Botticelli or Leonardo Davinci but I can't prove it.

Strictly speaking pre "Dreamland would be off topic since the raid was for high resolution imagery that "was classified".

You would get that from Joerg.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I'm curious, is this the same website from a previous thread of the same subject matter?

I downloaded every possible image file that was on that website just last week. 115gb worth.

The FBI hadn't closed the website down before I did so.

So we're clear, the image that initiated the investigation was not posted on the website itself?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Posting classified information, and violating restricted airspace isn’t free speech.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

The site wasn’t taken down. Some images were removed, but that’s all.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join