It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Do if You Had a Chronovisor?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I was watching some Youtube videos when I came across a video which described a device called a Chronovisor; a device which allows one to see into past events. A Benedictine priest named Fr. Pellegrino Maria Ernetti (1925 -1994) who worked with Enrico Fermi and Nikola Tesla apparently created this device which allowed him to see things from the past like the cruxifiction of Christ. This device is said to be locked away and hidden at the Vatican. There are some old posts about it here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's stated that one can only SEE past events not travel in time to the event(s).

So, my question to you, ATS is what would you like to see if the Chronovisor is real and you had access to it?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The site of the great pyramid complex about 13,500 years ago.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Use it to either prove or disprove all world religions, Find out what actually happened at Rosswell, JFK's assisination, those would be a nice warm up.

Hopefully if it disproves all major religions then it'd calm a lot of things down a bit. ...or worst case senario least everyrone would then have absolute prooof (hopefully) which, if any one was correct.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: the secret web
Use it to either prove or disprove all world religions, Find out what actually happened at Rosswell, JFK's assisination, those would be a nice warm up.

Hopefully if it disproves all major religions then it'd calm a lot of things down a bit. ...or worst case senario least everyrone would then have absolute prooof (hopefully) which, if any one was correct.

Roswell is one of the first things that came to my mind.

Also, would most people seek to look at world events, or would it be more personal?
Would they look back to see loved ones, friends, and if events transpired as they believed?

That device could be dangerous indeed.

One personal thing I would go back in time to see is who murdered my grandfather.
edit on 17-11-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 17-11-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Also, would most people seek to look at world events, or would it be more personal?
Would they look back to see loved ones, friends, and if events transpired as they believed?

Great responses to far and yes, it could be dangerous in the wrong hands.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

One personal thing I would go back in time to see is who murdered my grandfather.

Did not even think of that.

I would like to watch my Grandfather storm the beach at Normandy.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Back to my grandfather…
Our family supposedly owned a huge chunk of Seoul Korea, however the documents were “lost”….
Just imagine if we could see what transpired… Just imagine all the families. It would be world disrupting, especially for
America. Can you imagine land rights….

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

And everyone theorized it was Sputnik in the painting

The Legend Of The Chronovisor, A ‘Time Machine’ Hidden In The Vatican

According to Ernetti, the device had several antennae, three of which were made of “mysterious” metals that picked up sound and lightwaves across their entire respective spectrums.

A “direction finder” on the device was allegedly tuned into the specific era one wanted to view, while a screen displayed it and a recording device captured the footage.

The Chronovisor was thus more of a window into the past than a time machine. Ernetti said it worked like a television, catching echoes from days long gone that had been “floating” in space — and he claimed to have seen some astonishing things.

edit on 11172022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pureblood69
The site of the great pyramid complex about 13,500 years ago.

I too would like to see the site of the Great Pyramid as it's being constructed. I would also like to see some of the Mayan pyramids as they are constructed.

I would also like to see if the Eye of the Sahara really is Atlantis.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Back to my grandfather…
Our family supposedly owned a huge chunk of Seoul Korea, however the documents were “lost”….
Just imagine if we could see what transpired… Just imagine all the families. It would be world disrupting, especially for
America. Can you imagine land rights….

That would be insane!

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

INteresting..........

Maybe Sputnik employed the same technologies as the Chronovisor? It's certainly feasible...

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

First I would check out the moment where it was built to try make my own, before it breaks (I can be maladaptive at times).

Then I would want to see what was going down back then in Egypt.

After getting bored just like from YT, I would descend down into (even more) madness trying to find a way to reverse the informational stream to send this Mercedes Benz back in time to Braunau, Austria.

(It detects dangerous situations before they arise)

edit on 17.11.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

"Brown Meadow". What a nice name.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think if it was hidden in the Vatican Professor Langdon would have used it instead of going through all the silliness of the Da Vinci code.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Paul Pelosi's shenanigans in the lead up to the head / hammer interfacing moment, livestreamed primetime!

After which, the device would be destroyed utterly and never spoken of again in polite society.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
I was watching some Youtube videos when I came across a video which described a device called a Chronovisor; a device which allows one to see into past events. A Benedictine priest named Fr. Pellegrino Maria Ernetti (1925 -1994) who worked with Enrico Fermi and Nikola Tesla apparently created this device which allowed him to see things from the past like the cruxifiction of Christ. This device is said to be locked away and hidden at the Vatican. There are some old posts about it here on ATS:

It's stated that one can only SEE past events not travel in time to the event(s).

So, my question to you, ATS is what would you like to see if the Chronovisor is real and you had access to it?

Cool, I'm going to look into this further, off the top of my head though...

I got to ask how it hones it on certain dates and events. I mean how specific do you have to be, can you just have a name or location? or do you have to have the time the coordinates the participants?

Otherwise, I'm searching for all the mysteries, events, and locales where such knowledge could benefit humanity, that in itself would be a task. Ascertaining which event whose factual knowledge would help us, and not have some unforeseen negative ramifications.

as far as Jesus goes I'm not so sure I'd want to see the crucifixion, but perhaps the last supper or his resurrection. But what do you do if we find out it is all bogus?

off the top of my head

Ark of the Covenant
Treasures of El Dorado
Noah's Ark
Roswell 1947
JFK
Amelia Earhart
Bluff Creek 1967
Atlantis

Otherwise so many historical events Id like to see just to see, not to mention explore my family's past my parents my grandparents, my ancestors, etc.

www.livescience.com...

www.huffpost.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I'd watch the first moments of the universe, as the stars began to light, and it was all compact and hot... or not.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Great questions; I wondered the same thing...? How does it pinpoint specific dates/times? My guess is that it uses reflected light from far away in the galaxy to see past events whose light has just reached certain far away focal-points: Stars, planets, asteroids, etc. Everything we see reflects some kind of light and I think it's the key to how it works. On the flipside, maybe it employs some form of ancient tech which isn't disclosed to the public....? IDK

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join