It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FTX - Largest Scandal Ever Linked To WEF, Ukraine, DNC, Ivermectin, Epstein, and MORE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
What is FTX?
The WEF used to list FTX on their website, but it has since been scrubbed (see video).

Scrubbed, but not before capture.

His brother also runs a pandemic prevention PAC which I'm sure has lots of fingers in politics and probably gets funding from the pharma companies. Very curious connections all around his family and political funding that deserve investigation. If people only knew how deep the pockets were and the scale of the greed fueling these narratives we see parroted from the "experts", paid media, and self-serving man-in-the-middle political fundraisers disguised as "altruists".

Good post. His Aunt is also high up on the WEF chain:

www.weforum.org...

Never forget FTX was listed as a WEF partner. Until WEF used the delete button to cover their tracks:

nypost.com...

It's all bulls#, everything. The scamdemic, climate change, social justice, etc. It's all BS and part of their stupid narratives and agendas to get what they want while screwing everyone else over.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Kevin O'Leary isn't feeling so good LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
What is FTX?
The WEF used to list FTX on their website, but it has since been scrubbed (see video).

Scrubbed, but not before capture.

His brother also runs a pandemic prevention PAC which I'm sure has lots of fingers in politics and probably gets funding from the pharma companies. Very curious connections all around his family and political funding that deserve investigation. If people only knew how deep the pockets were and the scale of the greed fueling these narratives we see parroted from the "experts", paid media, and self-serving man-in-the-middle political fundraisers disguised as "altruists".

The whole thing was bought and paid for psy-op.

They are getting really good at it as this one is multi tiered and multi tendril.

Hail Hydra!

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Tom Brady put 650m into FTX

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

heh.

he fkd over quite a few rich and powerful people.

Meanwhile his lil gf has billions and is in HK, they set up shell accounts and all sorts of magik, backdoors into FTX and Alameda, took US tax dollars sent to Ukraine.

He deserves what Wagner Group did to their deserter, you know the whole sledgehammer thing.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

He has stockhold syndrome.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The guy is a complete moron to think this was over going to end well for him. It was always destined to blow up and due to just how dumb the guy has appeared in every interview I have seen I am betting fall guy. If by some chance we don't catch him officially one of those rich guys who just lost their ass will hunt him down and I doubt jail is where he will go. Also I guess they got hacked too and lost another 600m to that...who knows if it was one of those rich guys or one of the insiders who's behind that but people are tracking the 600m too.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Still going to HODL

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

The guy is a complete moron to think this was over going to end well for him. It was always destined to blow up and due to just how dumb the guy has appeared in every interview I have seen I am betting fall guy. If by some chance we don't catch him officially one of those rich guys who just lost their ass will hunt him down and I doubt jail is where he will go. Also I guess they got hacked too and lost another 600m to that...who knows if it was one of those rich guys or one of the insiders who's behind that but people are tracking the 600m too.

He definitely seems fake and low IQ. Everyone is completely fooled by screen's and charts. Just another Epstein.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What some of you are referring to as money laundering, actually is outright theft of taxpayer dollars.

With money laundering, you take dirty money that was usually accumulated through illegal means and run it through companies in an effort to make it look legitimate again.

If US tax payer dollars were funneled through Ukraine, then sent to FTX to be donated to whoever, that's theft.

It will be interesting to hear more about all these things and to see what happens to SBF.

Reply to V1rtu0s0:

Thanks for posting the story about the digital dollar trial run, this is the first I'm hearing about it.
edit on 16-11-2022 by IndieA because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Still going to HODL

Same

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
What some of you are referring to as money laundering, actually just outright theft of taxpayer dollars.

With money laundering, you take dirty money that was usually accumulated through illegal means and run it through companies in an effort to make it look like legitimate again.

If US tax payer dollars were funneled through Ukraine, then sent to FTX to be donated to whoever, that's theft.

It will be interesting to hear more about all these things and to see what happens to SBF.

Reply to V1rtu0s0:

Thanks for posting the story about the digital dollar trail run, this is the first I'm hearing about it.

I'd argue it's both straight theft AND money laundering. There's so many laws broken, it's like a joke.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Still going to HODL

How do you HODL if your account is frozen?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

It looks like FTX was designed by 'those on high' to launder maney and ensure the Democrats stay in power so their multi-level cheating in all things never comes to light.

Like 4D Cheating?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Seems to me the Ukraine boost for American $, er patriotism was thin at best, i mean pulling a flag on your Twitter only goes so far.

Better get the alphabet-WEF-Soros-backed kid from nowhere to Hoover American taxpayers for a swindle.

Right before the Fed launches their sure fire crypto.

Seems legit.

Also Funny how NATO is backpedaling the Poland strike.

Weird. Seemed like a solid bet after we start balking about more $Bs to Ukraine and all.

Edit: gotta keep those rookie jab #s pumpin yo!

edit on 16-11-2022 by slatesteam because: Not happnin

edit on 16-11-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein

originally posted by: nugget1

It looks like FTX was designed by 'those on high' to launder maney and ensure the Democrats stay in power so their multi-level cheating in all things never comes to light.

Like 4D Cheating?

More like 7d chess.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

edit on Wed Nov 16 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I was doing some research in this area, trying to track down wrapped tokens representing failed to delivers and rehypothification of shares on the stock market. Found some cool info on SBF's brother, who worked in congress, with the financial advisory comittee...and his own company "guarding against pandemics".
Gabriel Bankman-Fried
Guarding against Pandemics

There is definitely more to this story and im almost 100% sure hes just the scapegoat

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

The CEO of alameda research is Gary Genslers daughter (Head douchbag in the SEC).
Also i think it was just his plane right around the same time the "hack" was conducted removing the remaining funds from ftx accounts (about 500m i think it was)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
The FED started their tests today. Im more along the lines of, they actually started a while ago and ftx was the test.
But it seems to go even deeper and has many tentacles into the stock market and the great economy at large. ITs either all about to fall down around us, or some MF's are going to jail/

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join