It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well said Tick Toka reply to: MetalThunder
MT I have a really bad feeling about this. Introducing the One World Religion.

I am astounded at the audacity and am fearful of the ramifications. Under the cloak of darkness at the COP27 a few religious leaders went to Mount Sinai and created a new set of 10 commandments based on the Climate agenda.
All part of the Climate Repentance Ceremonies.
The activists actually smashed tablets as they launched the inter faith based climate agenda. I checked out Vatican News and I found nothing about Pope Francis attending. I can't imagine Christians being on-board with the hijacking of something so very important.
Activists Smash Tablets
Israel seemed to have been the country spear heading this.

I think this may link to #925
This is not about religions or party affiliation.
EVIL is everywhere.
There are no drawn lines.
No boundaries.
Good vs Evil.

I would be interested in what you think about all of the ku posts about being divided by religion. From what I have gathered the NWO would rather there be no religion at all, just a secular society. However they may have concluded that was too much of a stretch for the time being so best to lump everyone into just one.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I would be interested in what you think about all of the ku posts about being divided by religion. From what I have gathered the NWO would rather there be no religion at all, just a secular society.

It doesn't matter
religion,
color,
sex,
sexuality,
generation,
age,
anon,
Q,
etc

The whole tactic is to avoid unity at all cost. Unity would bring the system down. they want us separated and fighting to keep the collusion hidden of what both party are.

The worst thing to happen for a Machiavellian run corrupted gov't is for one party to have full control for to long because then it would expose that it doesn't matter what party is in power. Both party will always give you bigger govt that takes away your freedom and money.

The show must continue and as long as people have faith on 1 of the two corrupted parties the Machiavellian tactic will continue to work and make them think they still have a voice. Religion is just a tool to keep us fighting , distracted , and believing that we still have a chance or a voice.

on another note :

edit on 151130America/ChicagoTue, 15 Nov 2022 11:15:07 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Lots of articles today about Pfizer and Moderna starting to follow up on the long term side effects of heart issues connected with their mRNA jabs.
Infowars Info Wars
"Why is Big Pharma investigating their own Covid Vaccines for myocarditis side effects if they vaccines were already supposedly safe and effective?"

I think he is missing the point.

Stating the obvious but why on Earth would we let them conduct their own investigations? They have not be honest or transparent to date and here we are going to "supposedly" accept data coming from them???
This should be conducted by a non affiliated organization so that results of the studies can be somewhat trusted.
Right now my "Trust the Science" is at a rather low point and everything and everyone has been corrupted so who knows if that is even possible. But at least there should be an attempt and not just let Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna slow walk the narrative.

edit on 15-11-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Nooooooooo...
Religion is absolutely essential for the NWO.
They are well aware of it not only essential but needed.
The ecumenical movement within catholicism(it means universal) is the necessary steps to merge Islam and catholicism and Judaism.
The World Council of Churches is behind the watering down of the religions dogma in order to consolidate them in order to have 1 leader for them all into a merger.
Princess Diana icon was to be used.
Lord Maitreya is the guy soon to be empowered to do this.
Jedhu Krishnamurti was their first shot at it and everything since is preparation for their next try.
The theosophists imbedded everywhere in government, military, business and religions.
This guy will have powers and will perform miracles.
Religion is ABSOLUTELY essential in bringing in a 1 world society by uniting people behind the NWO.
But this is after the crisis when this man springs to the forefront with that mantra "Share and save the world"

What could be bad about that, huh?
There are 3 holidays that will be honored, Christmas being one of them, which IMO celebrates the birth of Osiris.
Share Int. Is this group that created the WCC and tightly aligned with the UN.
No, religion is key in uniting a species that was made to worship.
Just remember this
Yah hates religion

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Well said Tick Toka reply to: MetalThunder
MT I have a really bad feeling about this. Introducing the One World Religion.

I am astounded at the audacity and am fearful of the ramifications. Under the cloak of darkness at the COP27 a few religious leaders went to Mount Sinai and created a new set of 10 commandments based on the Climate agenda.
All part of the Climate Repentance Ceremonies.
The activists actually smashed tablets as they launched the inter faith based climate agenda. I checked out Vatican News and I found nothing about Pope Francis attending. I can't imagine Christians being on-board with the hijacking of something so very important.
Activists Smash Tablets
Israel seemed to have been the country spear heading this.

I think this may link to #925
This is not about religions or party affiliation.
EVIL is everywhere.
There are no drawn lines.
No boundaries.
Good vs Evil.

I would be interested in what you think about all of the ku posts about being divided by religion. From what I have gathered the NWO would rather there be no religion at all, just a secular society. However they may have concluded that was too much of a stretch for the time being so best to lump everyone into just one.

General Flynn and Ben Fulford are theosophists
edit on 15-11-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
I hear what you are saying but religion is something much more significant. For example the Ten Commandments are not just for Christians but are actually instructions on how to live a good life and maintain a healthy society. Rather than division it is one area that most religions can agree upon ie unity.
That may have been the reason that the NWO decided to select that specifically. Now that they are trying to replace them with the Climate Agenda they are playing with fire. I can see this as a unifying event rather than division. INMHO most people, regardless of religion will not be on board with this.
NWO 10 Commandments

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

but religion is something much more significant. For example the Ten Commandments are not just for Christians but are actually instructions on how to live a good life and maintain a healthy society.

The people running the show don't give 1 fk about YOU living a good life and maintaining a healthy society. They don't even care if you have a bad life or bad society. All they care is about themselves and keeping control. Your comfort or situation doesn't even register on their radar besides keeping you content enough to not revolt.

What they care about is controlling YOU and society and they need division to maintain that control. Religion is just one of the tools they use to do it.

Heck they don't even care if you are atheist or even if you are conspiracy theorist that believes that its all rigged. as long as they can get you to fight with the OTHER opposite group than they maintain control.

They need 2 sets of groups that composes the majority not because they can't do it with more sets of groups but 2 sets (R v L, Religious vs atheist, B bs W, etc) keeps it simpler to manage for them.
edit on 501130America/ChicagoTue, 15 Nov 2022 11:50:39 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
"Yah" hates religion." Can you elaborate.

I imagine that maybe the NWO just plans to have this one world religion and than they can just pass whatever as the morally correct edict for the day, I guess as a tool for further manipulation and control.
Can you imagine Thou shalt not kill changed into well killing is okay under certain circumstances.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Religion is man earning his way to righteousness.
"There is none righteous, not even one. All fall short of the glory of Yah"
Salvation is a gift.
It can only be received and impossible to earn.
Everyone whoever lived and tried to earn it failed at it.
Maitreya will say different, he will claim you yourself is God.
Flattery....lies

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Nevercompromise
"Yah" hates religion." Can you elaborate.

I imagine that maybe the NWO just plans to have this one world religion and than they can just pass whatever as the morally correct edict for the day, I guess as a tool for further manipulation and control.
Can you imagine Thou shalt not kill changed into well killing is okay under certain circumstances.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Democrats = Reactionaries with everything but election fraud. They are proactive with that discipline.

I fully expect all the white supremacists who could not get to Jan6 to loot and destroy over these election results just like they have in the past. Right? Right? I mean, I've been told the Repubs take loses poorly, and looting is all conservative racists.

Good to see you.

That reminds me: Joe Biden still hasn't recognized his black grandchild (from Hunter & some tramp), has he?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Donald Trump is channeling Q-Anon today!

Trump announcement - live: Trump posts QAnon-like conspiracy before 2024 speech.

‘Hopefully TODAY will turn out to be one of the most important days in the history of our Country!’ Trump writes as he shares conspiracy theory.
Source: www.independent.co.uk...

The media is going berserk, because Attorney General Garland didn't indict Trump before he announces his 2024 candidacy.

MSNBC: "It's hard enough to indict a former President. Indicting a former President who is also a declared Presidential candidate, running against the sitting President in charge of the current DOJ, is virtually Impossible!", the liberal TDS-afflicted loonies are saying.

I LOVE IT!

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Cruise Ship Passenger Covid
If we need any further proof about the effectiveness of the jabs. Imagine the cruise ship with 95% jabbed having 800 people with Covid.
The part that is disturbing is that once again the wildly accurate tests are used and now they have asymptomatic people placed in quarantine. The cruise industry is going to be hobbled for years if this continues. I can't imagine being on a cruise and then while healthy being forced off the ship and placed in quarantine, wrecking a holiday. And the logistics. What if the rest of the family tests negative?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well...Well....Look what we have here.....

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
Speaking of symbolism...
I wonder if this is a nod to the WEF?
The U.S. has redesigned the crest on players uniforms prior to the World Cup in Qatar to the LGBTQ colors.

Those colors look sooo similar to the WEF.>WEF Colors

I can't see Qatar being on board or even giving a hoot about this change. It just makes me suspicious about the timing and the current meetings being held. Perhaps signaling solidarity with the WEF mission?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

IMO it is so idiotic and enraging that the USA led by the Dems and Biden, insist on these major changes for a group that is no more than 8% of the population?

WHY is that small of a % of people allowed to dictate so many changes for the rest of the 92%?

It is outrageous......

edit on 15-11-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Who else remembers the Q dis-info about the purpose of covid lock-downs being to rescue children from tunnels?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Funny Trump uses today for his BIG announcement....5 years since this Q drop

#153 - 2017-11-15 02:25:09 (UTC+1)
For the coming days ahead.
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye.
Perhaps he was tired of seeing how certain races/countries were being constantly abused and kept in need/poor/and suffering all for a specific purpose.
Perhaps he could not in good conscious see the world burn.
Why, hours after the election, did seven people travel to an undisclosed location to hold a very private & highly secured/guarded meeting?
Why didn't HRC give a concession speech?
When was the last time a presidential candidate didn't personally give a concession speech?
What happens if the border remained open and the MSM continued to brainwash?
At what point do Patriots, and hard working men and woman, become the minority?
What about voting machines?
Who owns the voting machines?
What about voter ID laws?
Photo ID? When is it necessary and must be presented? Make a list. Laugh.
Reconcile.
Would the chances of defeating evil grow less and less with each passing year?
What does 'red line' mean?
Why, again, were the arrests made in SA so very important?
What strings were immediately cut?
Follow the money.
When does a bird sing?
Q

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Not the purpose.
Used as the cover for it.
Have they finished with the tunnels yet?

originally posted by: IndieA
Who else remembers the Q dis-info about the purpose of covid lock-downs being to rescue children from tunnels?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Hi Cbd, yes, I saw the latest Phil G. LIVE and the suggestion Sam Bankman-Fried had been turned...

I have the following comments:

1) If SBF was so central to deep state siphoning back the taxpayers money sent to Ukraine, to get it funneled to election fraud, then I would expect him to have both a handler and a strong "protection team". We hear that he wears drug/stimulant patches and encouraged his tech staff to take drugs as they worked.

This is not a guy that I see as capable of hiding for several months that he's been turned?

2) Phil G. has admitted on a LIVE that sometimes he is provided disinformation by his sources, where necessary in the plan,

3) I found Phil G.s demeanour in his last LIVE Atypical! He's usually pretty good at projecting or hiding his emotions but he gave off the vibe of someone deeply disgruntled at the situation he has been corralled into. At one stage he was literally shouting... I could be wrong and that could have been playing a part, but after watching him for a year, I reckon I have a pretty good assessment of what is natural and genuine and what isn't.

4) This could just be that, as we approach the finale, His sources are bringing their cards closer to the chest - and Phil is not as in control of his personal role as he'd prefer to be.

Just my personal read...

edit on 15-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Agree with much of what you said. I think he mentioned that Fried turned awhile ago. Exactly what that means who knows. Is it months? Years? The implications would be pretty stunning if that was the case and the evidence that could be gathered would be pretty damning especially to some of the Replicans like Mitch McConnel that could have blocked/delayed the funding..

The yelling etc in my opinion is part of an act. When he got agitated he went out of his way to explain that he was sweating and had to take his sweatshirt off. He then comes back with his Los Angeles Jersey on that he blatantly made visible in the screen. Phil's said he uses his jerseys as comms but to whom? I don't buy that is just to other anons liek he says.

I'm not in the mindset to try and decode all of this stuff. I firmly believe we have what we have and will not get more new information. We are at the stage where we are not going to be told anything until after it happens. Based on what I am seeing just from evidence of executive orders, devolution information etc this could go several different ways and its going to be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I also find it interesting that two prominent people (SGAnon and Derek Johnson) have came forward the last few months and have been heavily focused on by other Truthers. I am not discrediting their information but to me it seems like they were brought in to help reinforce certain ideas and concepts that back-up what some other people have said that had been on the scene for awhile. To me it seemed intentional to try and avoid source fatigue and possibly add some credibility to some sources such as Phil as they have focused on things he had brought up months before. I am hoping tonight is interesting with Trumps "Announcement"

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cheers for the FTX POOL posts, cranky!

I note that AT&T also appears on the first one!

If AT&T goes under then I have a nice "Told you so" convo to have with a family friend who used to be a director there in middle management. He told me AT&T would never go under because just the property they owned alone was worth more than $1 Trillion. If they're taken down then I expect it to be through seizure of assets (property), which in turn means involvement in election interference?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join