It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with the future

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ByteChanger

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself...

Don't stop, believing.

Hold on to that feeling.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
it's all good, no offense was taken. if you can't open the PDF others might have the same issue. in the evening (10h+) I see if I can upload or find a website to pull and reformat it.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Convergence is upon us.

Industries that have been heretofore operating on solitary paths have found that all roads lead to...

Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.

The tech billionaires of the world are meeting with leaders of industry worldwide, creating new mindsets and spreading awareness of an imagined future but one that will be upon us very soon.

The philosophy is all things under one umbrella.

It requires all of us to be hooked up to the system, or rather the system inserted into us.

Real-time information about everything delivered to a centralized system and overseen by AI to make less than split second observations and recommendations to a small elite, serviced by a number of experts and think tanks working together to advance a singular goal.

The philosophy is one of exponentially maximizing entrepreneurial ideas, combined with AI to create innovative real world change.

Longevity and abundance are words thrown about.

It's easy to get excited about the rapid advances in science and tech one way or the other.

One Way

An end to health problems. Soon no one will ever have to see a loved one succumb to the ravages of disease, or even time itself.

Creativity and practical application will evolve in a manner never before dreamed of through 3d printing and Artificial intelligence.

The means to create a world where nature is preserved and mankind has no more worry of survival is one of the biggest salespitches of this future.

The limit no more the sky, but the extent of our creativity and even then, AI will grab the outer edges of those impossible boundaries and take it even further.

Or The Other

The PR teams claiming the pioneering direction of what our future will look like, are all in on the future at the expense of the past and the present.

Religions are done for.

Privacy of the individual is one of the biggest threats to this future.

In a world where everything imagined can be implemented, anything goes.

Any fixed morals of this time and times past are being made obsolete as implemented by our politicians at the behest of the people claiming ownership of our future.

Disruption on every level of human existence is now being encouraged to bring about this revolution.

The natural evolution of human development philosophically, spiritually, physically...

It is now in the hands of the nouveau rich and the politicians the most comfortably identify with.

In America these are the democrats, but more specific the subset of democrats we know as progressive liberals.

The future will be achieved BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Social engineering is a crucial aspect of this, and where the change cannot be implemented through those means, propaganda and stolen elections will do the rest.

For all those excited about this future there is no level low enough that they will not stoop to in order to implement it.

And that is essentially the biggest problem for humanity.

The freaks, lunatics and those who now ridicule and aim to destroy the natural path of humanity are in charge of the future claiming altruistic reason but showing no moral character.

A spiritual quantum state where true or false does not exist and yet it does, and traditional ideas of right and wrong is seen as a lateral pathway which they view as a vampire views a cross.

Transhumanism is coming.

In order for that to happen humanity has to and will come to an end, unless the majority of people disagree and a new direction is taken.

True visionaries are needed who are not connected to a billionaires bottom line: profit and control.

Where are they?

Is there a counter movement imagining the future?

How will they not simply be steamrollered by the sheer ruthlessness of the current custodians of our future, coupled with the insanely rapid advances this side will soon see in every field of scientific endeavor?

ETA : In these times ATS is one of the last bastions of open conversation where we can all come together, those for and against, and I would like to thank the owner and mods for keeping alive something truly special, an island in a sea of *insert your more eloquent description than what I can come up with*

You said transhumanism whatever this means and I misread it as 'transgenderism'..... What the hell? My mind is always in these 'wonderful' ideas where in the future one can identify as they want and will then demand approval and verification by everyone else...

On another version of this reality gender is such a fluid concept so it ceases to exist. There are no more genders. One day you are a woman the next day a man, then you are non-binary and in the weekend non-conforming...

That's what the future holds for us.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I do not see the need for slow implementation. We have both the brain interface and the surgical robots that can install the chip automatically.

We will soon see more news stories about what animals in test labs can do with the interface besides move a cursor or have their behaviors controlled. The next step we will see is probably the "miraculous" things like healing cancer and other diseases, regenerating peripheral and central nervous system, and enhanced problem-solving and memory. Then with the human trials we will see news stories of healing psychological extremes, the blind being able to see, deaf to hear, etc...

When it rolls out to the public the military will already be using it to control drone swarms, and friends and families of implantees will see the healing properties as well as the cognition enhancements. People will willingly get the implants and it will probably be affordable for many folks as the course of subsidies show how a market can be manipulated for access by the public.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join