It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorant low information democrats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Please everyone sit down, I'm going to write something serious.

When the rest of the world bases their currency on the dollar, and the dollar loses value, then the world (along with the US) will suffer inflation.

When the futures market it torn to shreds with the decisions conducted by the Commander in Chief, what do people expect?

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: network dude

Oh so you don't care about child mutilation... Good to know...

The only thing giving me a hard on is when people flip-flop their morals for political reasons, it's beautiful to watch especially when you call it out

I asked you this before, and you runt off, so what can a guy with foreskin do that a guy without it cannot?

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

So you have nothing to say about what I said, just an attack, Kudos to you skippy.

If I am wrong explain it, I am a big boy I promise not to stick my fingers in my ears and scream over you.
edit on 13-11-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I don't quite get the question and how it goes with gender related plastic surgery.

You want to equate a surgically created vagina to a circumcised penis?

Let me ask you a similar question.

What do the boys get in turn for a mutilated foreskin?
Beacuse those that cut it all, get a vagina that might look better than yours.

edit on 13-11-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I don't quite get the question and how it goes with gender related plastic surgery.

You want to equate a surgically created vagina to a circumcised penis?

Let me ask you a similar question.

What do the boys get in turn for a mutilated foreskin?
Beacuse those that cut it all, get a vagina that might look better than yours.

You are the one who keeps bringing this up. If you don't want to talk about it, don't bring it up.
But if there is no functional difference and it's aesthetic only I suppose that explains it for itself.

So when the dude who had his junk chopped off, decides he'd rather be a dude, his options are what? a strap on? It's time to learn the difference between apples and potatoes.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yes, what's off is off.

To say it's not comparable is quite the showcase of what I find so amusing with the flip-flop folks...

You are the one who rather not take that atrocity into the discourse, because it would conflict with some absurd notion.

If a man legal of age decide for themselves to get a vagina or his foreskin cut, I don't give a damn, in my opinion they both suffer some form of delusion, and they will have to deal with the consequences, not me. I would certainly both advise not to do it.

But do that to newborns or underage kids and in my mind your just sick, absolutely pure evil indeed... It would be a good moment to adress it, and lend credence to the faux outrage...

edit on 13-11-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

It isnt comparable because after circumcise you can lead a full normal life, after transition if they try to go back they will often be sterile, often have long term mental health problems, not to mention the after the initial transition they can never have a full life of that sexual identity.

You are trying to compare apples and hand grenades now piss off and start your own thread on it if its that important to you.
edit on 13-11-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Oh look another triggered flip floppy, trying to justify child mutilation so he can be outraged at Trans.

Must feel good when society accepts your sickness

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Oh look another triggered flip floppy, trying to justify child mutilation so he can be outraged at Trans.

when you transitioned, did it hurt?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Not sure what you're on about.

But at least we're not denying that mutilating boys in the name of God is as sick as replacing it with a vagina for some gender brain fart.
edit on 14-11-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Cannot wait to see the fall of the USA!

Let gasoline be $20 a gallon and marijuana cost $5 dollars a pound. America is already camotose. By the time they wake up, Chineese flags will be flying in DC.

Everyone live in tents on the streets and feed your family from trash dumpsters! Time to start eating house pets. I hear cats taste like chicken.

No one group has the balls to stop this madness in USA and USA is in a down spiral that can not be stopped.....too late...only war can correct this demon controlled country.

only WAR can correct this demon controlled country? keep brainstorming that one chief!

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

No I answered your question your ignorance is showing piss off and start your own thread. It's not hard give it a try, stop derailing threads.
edit on 15-11-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

For being so loud in a thread about educated, high knowledge Republicans, you don't really excel.

maybe you're in the wrong tread?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Says the guy that shows up goes but ma right to permanently alter a childs body... again go start your own thread if you are educated enough on it, from what I have seen here you barely know anything beyond your talking points.

You havent stood for anything, you havent made a point, you havent done anything except try and fail to be cute, so one last time piss off and try and start your own thread about the subject you seem obsessed with, I already answered you and you dodged my response so run away and hump someone elses leg.
edit on 15-11-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Sounds more like low information, and ignorance, maybe your in the right tread after all but championing for the wrong team?

Your outrage about me pointing out that we have been mutilating babies for a loooooooong time is speaking books. You're the sicko trying to exclude that practice from a very understandable argument against mutiöating kids.

You're such a hypocrite, and a little on the edge with your nerves. Maybe discuss politics in your churchs echo chamber but obviously the big world with other opinions isn't the right place for you.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Biden’s excellent at deflecting for the morons talking about’gas’. Gas doesn’t mean sh!t in the grand scheme.

Yes, it does and it doesn't...

Before retiring, my last R&D job was designing pilot plants for refineries. We were an entire department full of Research Scientists with one job - get as much value out of every barrel as possible. As supplies dwindle, the goal is to extract increasingly more value from the same amount of raw materials. New methods and materials are making that possible but only to a point.

The stripping process takes progressively heavier materials out of the stream until there is nothing but sludge left. And even the bottom of the barrel sludge we used to consider as waste is being looked at for every last bit of value that can be squeezed from it. Where in years gone by we started off with a barrel of light sweet crude, now we are starting off with sludge so thick it has to be heated to around 300 F just to get it to flow.

The bottom line is each barrel of raw material will yield only so much of any one given product. Once you get all of one of those products out, there is no more. There are many other products you can take from that one barrel of raw material, but only so much of each. We started designing bio-fuel platforms many years ago knowing the supply of fossil fuels was going to be limited at the very least.

Combine that with the idea that we all have between 200-300 energy slaves working for us every day and it starts to get a little scary. All that energy has to come from somewhere. The energy required to do anything, everything we do on a daily basis, is massive. The people who use that energy doing things we benefit from are our energy slaves. The food on your table - think about how many people, processes, machines and products were involved in getting it from a farmers field to your home. It all takes energy and by far the majority of it comes from fossil fuels.

So, when a POTUS says he is going to shut down fossil fuels and force the nation to go EV by 2030...yes, its going to have a huge effect on commodities and there is no one else to blame. Every product that moves from point A to point B will eventually fall victim to the increases in energy costs. This is a direct result of instituting change before a viable alternative was available. That was stupidity of Olympic proportion.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I would wager "low information" is a highly relative label when compared to the sum of education-information (at least now) permitted, if serious truths can ever be revealed. Rule by secrecy, or what I now call cryptocracy, is much more pervasive than apparently most by far are aware of. The official 9/11 narrative, for example, has more holes in it than the proverbial Swiss cheese, yet is mysteriously obeyed in the no less than cultist way. That's basically the stuff of the Matrix...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join