It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorant low information democrats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I am so sick of, the high gas, isnt bidens fault, high grocery costs are not bidens fault, president doesnt set prices its the ebil corporations fault.

So here it is ATS tell me I am wrong that when a president comes in saying he will shut down coal power plants, and run fossil fuels out of business this doesnt trigger a run in the commodities market because the speculators are better prices will go up as supply drops.

How does anyone in this day and age not understand that the vast majority of goods are shipped via 18 wheeler, which requires gas, and they are now putting a grand + per fill-up. Companies are not going to eat that cost that gets figured into what we pay for the goods.

Growing up in the deep south I heard non-stop how ignorant and inbred southern folks are, looks to me like the ignorance and the inbreeding are occurring in the big city and the NE in general.

So olive branch time if I am wrong in general (yes I realize it goes a bit deeper than what I said) explain it to me, use crayons, and small words, prefer single syllable.
edit on 12-11-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

edit on 12-11-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

How does anyone in this day and age not understand that the vast majority of goods are shipped via 18 wheeler, which requires gas

Love your OP. However, the statement above needs correction. DIESEL is the cause of the majority of inflation. And truckers have upward costs of over 2k to fill their tanks.

Biden’s excellent at deflecting for the morons talking about’gas’. Gas doesn’t mean sh!t in the grand scheme.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain
Because of Russia, literally everything you said didn't happen! We are producing MORE now than 2 years ago.

Is that true ?

Hell, I'm not even in the States and our prices overall in this November went up 20% overnight.
I also mentioned about all canned and cheeses coming from overseas are and have gone up at minimum 20%. Malaysian can pineapple now is 2 bucks a can which last year was only a buck a can here in this country.

WE ARE LITTERIALLY PRICING OURSELVES OUT OF EXISTENCE AND FORGET ABOUT ALL THIS BS ABOUT CLIMATE IS CHANGING WE HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES. TOTAL BS. DON'T LIVE NEXT THE OCEAN, RIVER OR AT THE FOOTHILLS OF MOUNTAINS OR HILL. SIMPLE COMMON SENSE WHEN I WAS A KID.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Wait and watch as the deluge gets worse 😲

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
All this is a ruse , aimed at forcibly getting folks to switch to electric ?
US government "Closely Tied" to the automotive industry ?
And / or the "green movement" as Barry was ?
They gave billions to "green research" and lost every cent of it when they took the money and ran .

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

So olive branch time if I am wrong in general (yes I realize it goes a bit deeper than what I said) explain it to me, use crayons, and small words, prefer single syllable.

ok, I will make it so simple my cat can understand it...

Right On!

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

High fuel prices, prices in general particularly food, increase the pressure on the poorest in society to survive. It's no secret the poor die young so the result of what you described is the poorer end of society dropping away at an increase rate. It's one way of erasing poverty I guess. It is seen to be a necessary action. I leave you to decide.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anadandan

High fuel prices, prices in general particularly food, increase the pressure on the poorest in society to survive. It's no secret the poor die young so the result of what you described is the poorer end of society dropping away at an increase rate. It's one way of erasing poverty I guess. It is seen to be a necessary action. I leave you to decide.

this will happen when the food banks close their doors and the churches will have to start charging for their free dinners in the future

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Spending money, and the resulting printing money is what causes inflation.

How do people not understand this?

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I don't like Biden but I'm more worried about Trump and DeSantis turning America into something reminiscent of Islamic extremism. I'm not interested in a government that tells people who they can or cannot marry, or what they can or cannot read. Sometimes religious zealots are the ones who bring us into the dark ages where the most evil reigns.

If Republicans dropped their hard-on for control of people's personal lives I would be on board for good economics.
edit on 13amSun, 13 Nov 2022 01:31:09 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I'm sorry you feel this way and are compelled to project your perceived inadequacies on other people rather then do the work require to actually feel better about yourself

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I don't like Biden but I'm more worried about Trump and DeSantis turning America into something reminiscent of Islamic extremism. I'm not interested in a government that tells people who they can or cannot marry, or what they can or cannot read. Sometimes religious zealots are the ones who bring us into the dark ages where the most evil reigns.

If Republicans dropped their hard-on for control of people's personal lives I would be on board for good economics.

You need to lay off the CNN, neither of them are religious zealots.

If being against mutilating children's genitals is extreme to you. You're the freak.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

When you live in a country where 77% of baby boys foreskin are mutilated, maybe you have a higher baseline as to how sick child mutilation is?

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Quoted in full for hilarity.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
When you live in a country where kids are crippled to make them better beggars, blinded as well.

Maybe you have a callous indifference to the suffering of others.

a reply to: Terpene

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: watchitburn

When you live in a country where 77% of baby boys foreskin are mutilated, maybe you have a higher baseline as to how sick child mutilation is?

did the doctor who snipped you take too much? You sure seem to have a hard 0n for this topic. make a sign, protest, but let it go here, nobody but you seems to care.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I know right? Damn Trump did exactly that his first 4 years. DERP!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Cannot wait to see the fall of the USA!

Let gasoline be $20 a gallon and marijuana cost $5 dollars a pound. America is already camotose. By the time they wake up, Chineese flags will be flying in DC.

Everyone live in tents on the streets and feed your family from trash dumpsters! Time to start eating house pets. I hear cats taste like chicken.

No one group has the balls to stop this madness in USA and USA is in a down spiral that can not be stopped.....too late...only war can correct this demon controlled country.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh so you don't care about child mutilation... Good to know...

The only thing giving me a hard on is when people flip-flop their morals for political reasons, it's beautiful to watch especially when you call it out

edit on 13-11-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join