It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Ballots Make Stop at Runbeck Printing Company to Scan Ballot Envelopes ...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

And you keep shouting and still no backups for your wild claims roflol. So of course you revert to your trusty stand-by of name calling and tangent criticisms 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And you keep shouting and still no backups for your wild claims roflol. So of course you revert to your trusty stand-by of name calling and tangent criticisms 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You do love an emoji don't you. Takes me back to MSN.

I'm not name calling, nor am I shouting - I don't get as emotional as you - I'm saying you are the same as Mike Lindell, although I can see why you'd see that as an insult.

The burden of proof is not on me, because I'm not claiming foul play - you are. So unless and until you can provide evidence to prove your claims, they remain baseless opinions.

I ask again - what is your view on the need for the MAGA movement to compromise and work with the rest of the republican party to ensure a one-party Conservative approach moving forwards, to avoid becoming an irrelevant two-party split?

edit on 15-11-2022 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Well Clyde, MAGA isn't the topic. So that means you are deflecting (weakly too, and so original and clever and brave).

But just the same, sure all the Pubs need to attempt unity. And THAT works both ways doesn't it 😎

And IF Pubs get The House, THAT means Democrats really need to work with (R)s real hard, but they won't 😎

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Well Clyde, MAGA isn't the topic. So that means you are deflecting (weakly too, and so original and clever and brave).

But just the same, sure all the Pubs need to attempt unity. And THAT works both ways doesn't it 😎

And IF Pubs get The House, THAT means Democrats really need to work with (R)s real hard, but they won't 😎

No idea who Clyde is. Who's deflecting? I've addressed the OP in that it's baseless tripe. It's a nothingburger. As for the brave/weak thing - come on. You're not 15.

Yes, you're correct that the dems and republicans will fail to work together as usual. Both sides are generally being morons and hamstringing themselves by refusing to compromise.

But the conservatives are in deep trouble in the coming years if they don't figure out a compromise with each other. The MAGA crowd need to stop branding everyone who doesn't fully fall in line as a RINO. Some are even calling Pence a RINO now because he's called trump out. Mike Pence... A RINO. I mean lmao.

This attitude of "it has to be 100% our way or they're not on our side" is going to kill the republicans off in the medium to long term. If you fully write off your chances of getting the moderates and undecideds it won't end well.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

OhhhhhKAY 😀

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Does ANYBODY in AZ know how and where to find out how those ballots are certified when transported by contractors?

Unless of course this kind of information is restricted from Public view and question !!! Hmmmm.

Hell-O ??

Anybody ??

Bueller ?? Bueller ??

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

OhhhhhKAY 😀

Thought so. Goodnight.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Today is the day in Arizona that would determine our future for our children, and what do I see everybody thinking about themselves and not focusing on the test.
Good versus evil!
I see no support whatsoever to the degree it deserves from our so call media personalities !!!
They got their attention diverted like stupid sheep’s away from the real battle !
Today is the day, and if we lose Lord have mercy on us all.
she needs only 2,400+ for re-count, and MUST be by TODAY!

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
mail-in votes are sent to Runbeck Election Services -- where bipartisan observers are present -- as a routine part of the counting process.

originally posted by: Vetfather
I notice every hour this criminal activity continues thousands may be millions are realizing for the first time what happened in 2020 voter fraud was real !!!
===
On 11/11/22... @ noon
I was watching Newsmax this afternoon, and they showed the election workers look at each envelope and looked at the rear of the envelope and sorted it one by one one went to this box and the others went to another box.
So they are able to identify by the barcodes or hidden X, or D or R.
There was a lot of envelopes going to the box on the right.
I guess they count the D's first? The R's must go somewhere else ?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
good lord arizona has 15,000 different distinct ballots for all the districts! so someone can just make all these different ballots up????? REALLY?????

a reply to: daveinats

They also reprint ballots and even "pre-print and re-print" "spoiled" ballots to make the reprinted "corrected" (counterfeit) ballots look real and genuine 🐇😀 21st Century scientific technology is hard to beat 🐇😀

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Really.

Thus the OP.

All votes go to a centralized location, in this case...A BALLOT PRINTING COMPANY, that as per it's webpage has clear partisan interests and bias.

A facility that is not only non transparent, but no one is allowed access to nor is their processes publicized.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Evidence there was no significant f r a u d in the 2020 election:

1. 87 judges so far, many appointed by Trump, unanimously said there wasn't .

2. McConnell and McCarthy said there wasn't. Every Republican of any note from the pre-Trump GOP says there wasn't.

3. Numerous studies of illegal voting in US elections in the past 20 years put illegal voting at the one per million level.

4. The Trump appointed head of election security said 2020 was the most secure in history.

5. Numerous audits by Republican election officials have produced exactly the same results within 10 votes or so.

6. The GQP run Arizona audit gave an increase in majority for Biden of 360 votes.

7. Biden had a steady 7% lead over Trump in the rolling weekly poll average for 6 months before the election. In the election, Biden got 5% more votes.

Evidence of f r a u d: Trump keeps saying there was fraud a reply to: JinMI

edit on 18-11-2022 by research100 because: spacing

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Your position is to "trust" the authority.

Forgive me but F the authority.

I want transparent elections. I know, too much to ask for some.

You can trust the gov't, at your own peril.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Yet nobody can seem to find any verified certified proof 🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
BREAKING: Maricopa County Attorney's Office was caught going OFF on one of
@KariLake
’s volunteer attorneys. They are scared to answer basic questions on inconsistencies in the AZ elections.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
soooooo you are calling 87 judges, many by trump Liars? McConnell and McCarthy and EVERY republican of NOTE from the pre trump GOP YOU are calling ALL OF them LIARS????? why would belong to a party where EVERYONE LIES???

OR YOU are wrong! I posted the numbers there is not one single piece of proof that the 2020 election was stolen...IF there was.. trump would have presented in court with all those 0ver 60 frivolous law suits he filed and pretty much lost almost all of them

go ahead, in exact detail why didn't trump or his lawyers give this SUPPOSED PROOF to the courts??????????

originally posted by: JinMI

Your position is to "trust" the authority.

Forgive me but F the authority.

I want transparent elections. I know, too much to ask for some.

You can trust the gov't, at your own peril.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Your words are as hollow as your position.

But by all means, keep raging on behalf of the machine!

Case in point:
link

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

" mail-in votes are sent to Runbeck Election Services -- where bipartisan observers are present -- as a routine part of the counting process."

Ok , then Where do they Go from there ? How is their Observed Movement to their Final Destination Verified without Possible Tampering along the Way ?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What they're saying: "Every single stage of the process is documented and we can track that ballot throughout," Scott Jarrett, the county's director of Election Day and emergency voting, told reporters during a press conference in October.

However ballots are cast, the state's Elections Procedures Manual dictates that they be retrieved and transported by teams of at least two staffers or temporary employees of a county's elections department who are registered to vote in different political parties.

Maricopa County mail-in ballots are picked up from the U.S. Postal Service's regional warehouse in Phoenix.
BIPARTISAN teams also pick up ballots from in-person early voting centers and official drop boxes.
The teams and on-site inspectors fill out chain of custody logs during the retrieval process.

In Maricopa County, the teams then bring the ballots to the Phoenix facility of Runbeck Election Services, a vendor that scans the envelopes so election workers can use the digital images to verify voters' signatures.

This verification must happen before the envelopes can be opened and the ballots counted.

Tamper-evident seals with unique serial numbers are placed on the containers that the teams use to transport the ballots back to the Maricopa County Tabulation and Elections Center (MCTEC), where election workers ultimately verify voters' signatures and machine-count the ballots.

Why it matters: The process is designed to maintain the integrity and security of the ballots.

Context: Maricopa County faced multiple allegations of problems with its chain of custody for ballots during the 2020 general election.

For example, Attorney General Mark Brnovich said an investigation by his office found that chain of custody documents for 100,000-200,000 ballots were missing signatures or other information.

Reality check: County officials said they can account for the whereabouts of every ballot cast in the 2020 election and that the tamper-evident seals were secured on all ballots.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You realize it all boils down to trust, not transparency....right?

Of course you dont or you dont care.

Hard to decide which is worse.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join