It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plasma ball caught crossing station.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This seems legit as a rather big plasma ball crosses the tracks blowing a transformer. These things have been around forever but having cell phones seems to help with them. It seems to have a large electromagnetic signature, which blows a transformer at quite a distance. So I wonder what happens to the human brain when close to these things, since nobody seems to see the same thing could we be watching some sort of brain-scrambling going on which gets interpreted as bigfoot or a flying saucer? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I have not seen this happen while not surging through a wire. Very intriguing if no wire and not cgi.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

That video is awesome, though most likley CGI. It appears the thing is moving with a purpose. Reminds me of the old Johnny Qwest cartoon with the invisible monster.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Looks cool as feck.

If it's not CGI and its real then I'm sure there will be some scarring on the post where the electrical ark occurred at around the 11-second mark in the video.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Not sure it is real, since people with titanium nuts are VERY rare, and most people with any common sense would have run away from that thing at top speed.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
As part of my degree I had to do a Wild Card subject.

I did Pseudoscience.

My tutor witnessed ball lightning rolling down the aisle of a passenger jet.

I believed him.

As an aside, we all did research into water divining.

We had twenty paper cups with one containing water with a cover over the top of them.

We used two bits of bent wire.

The idea was they cross over to detect the water.

It was 100% successful for all of us.

Spooky.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Cool video... Kinda reminds me of voltorb the Pokémon. This did remind me of a time a few years back though with my nephew. During a storm outside the house shook from thunder and we both felt it and saw a ball of light fly through our window.. We both looked at eachother and said wtf?!... Coulda been ball lightning? It was crazy and cool as hell.
This is fake
edit on 11/11/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This seems legit as a rather big plasma ball crosses the tracks blowing a transformer. These things have been around forever but having cell phones seems to help with them. It seems to have a large electromagnetic signature, which blows a transformer at quite a distance. So I wonder what happens to the human brain when close to these things, since nobody seems to see the same thing could we be watching some sort of brain-scrambling going on which gets interpreted as bigfoot or a flying saucer? www.bitchute.com...

CGI someone reuploaded

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Nice video, would be nice too also believe it is not CGI.

I saw Ball Lightening about 20 years ago during a thunderstorm, in the middle of the day. It started with a lightening strike in a field and then several yards away from where the strike hit a ball crawled along above the cut cropline for about 30 feet and quickly burst.

It was spectacular to witness. There were no power lines or anything nearby so I don't know why it would do that in that particular field at that time.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I believe water divining has some sort of basis in truth. Probably not to the extent some people claim but still.

Some animals can definitely feel water flowing under them whether it's the tiny movements they feel or some energy source it gives off. Animals instinctively learn geographic features that often mean water and Divining might simply be taking these cues and subconsciously turning a rod. I haven't really researched tho...

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

As a general rule of thumb these days, if it seems unbelievable it probably is. Stop the video when the sparks are created at the light pole, rewind and rewatch.

CGI.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

I researched it and it worked.

As for animals, I can attest that house martins, swifts and swallows navigate their way from Africa to here in Wiltshire every year.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I see you're in Wiltshire -
- my husband and daughter took a trip to England 9 years ago and pre-booked a 'close-up' tour of Stonehenge, during which the tour guide let everyone try out some divining rods he had to see if they could get a 'reaction'...

...not sure what they were supposed to be 'looking for', and no one really experienced anything, but they had a good time!

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

They would have!

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This has been around awhile and debunked, sorry but CGI.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I saw this a year or two back, a uni student did it, not real. cool though
edit on 11-11-2022 by AuditTheAudit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Some years ago, there was a proper lightning storm, and the dog refused to go outside, so later at night after the storm had passed, i went for a quick walk with the dog.

There was no lightning strikes anymore, but it absolutely poured water, immediately got soaked, anyways, as i was crossing a road, a bright ball appeared at my eye level pretty close to me, in the middle of the road, it was there for only about two seconds and just poof, it was gone, no sound, no nothing. About football sized, really bright, almost blinding in the dark&rainy night.

The dog freaked too, had to run home because he was pulling the leash like a tank.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Computer Graphics are cool .
The idea from this came from several Post-Apocalyptic games .
The amount of fake videos such as these is unprecedented , and unneeded .
Got to be popular at any cost .

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Those electrical arcs that seem to flash from the ball to various metallic objects that it passes over are obviously fake. In order for arcs like that to occur, there would have to be a large electrical charge imbalance between the ball and the objects it passes over. Plasmas are almost always essentially neutrally charged. The artist who created this obviously didn't know that.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The guy that made the video admitted it was faked several years ago.

youtu.be...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join