It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian soldier vs Ukraine drone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I'm astonished how many people on ATS support Russia and putin invading a sovereign country.

You reap what you sow...Galatians 7:10

I'm astonished people like you are that clueless to what really going on in that region.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Well funny as you mention dehumanizing them. Russia has been dehumanizing Ukrainians for years, then they started called them nazis, then after that satanist .

And we here, people in ATS behind keyboards cant to nothing that could change the situation, de-escalate this conflict....it`s only up to Russian leadership to stop it all, and it`s really simple , just order to pull out all Russian armed forces out from Ukraine , that woud stop them being targeted by Ukrainian drones etc.

Surrender to Russia means de facto unimaginable suffering, death, torture champers all over Ukraine once the Russians would get back with the revenge , Ukrainene would be turned to hell in earth to millions of human people.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: BigfootNZ
You can and should have sympathy for a human in a fight for life... but id like to know how many times he's used the word 'Hohol' when talking about his 'enemy' in the last few days.

I wonder if [insert anything].

We only have what we have, which is this video.

We can make stuff up all day, but that's all it is, making stuff up.

This guy was in a very precarious, probably life-ending position, that makes me feel for him. I'd do the same for a Ukrainian in this position, too.

I do too, but this invasions pushed me a little further than normal...

ruZZia for me these days, the feeling would be like your minding someone else's kid, their pretty bratty at the best of times and your making dinner and he's on about the 15th time reaching out for the hot plate and you've told him no every time but he tries for that 16th and that 16th time you you let him touch it since you simply dont care anymore... yeah i know he's gonna get hurt, but that rock of patience is now flakes of gypsum, they had plenty of warnings prior.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
very sad when for a victory someone needs to claim you werent blown up as an invader...

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

I think it's important to maintain a seperation between the actions of Putin and Russian troops on the frontline - the majority of Russian troops didn't chose to be there and in many cases have been forcibly rounded up and conscripted due to their ethnicity and given no training as they're job is to be cannon fodder.

Buryats, Tatars and Uzbekistani's have been the main ethnicities Russia rounded up to invade Donetsk and Luhansk in 2014 - if they refuse they're deported, banned from working, renting apartments. They've faced historic persecution so very understandable concerns for the plight of relatives if they surrender.

There's no internet, free press or politics in Russia with journalists jailed and raped/tortured if they refer to the conflict as a 'war' instead of 'special operation' or quote any source other than official Kremlin propaganda so some are brainwashed into believing Ukraine started the conflict and is run by neo-nazis armed with bio-weapons and dirty bombs.

The footage is the reality of war but as far as I know only a small minority of Russian forces are there by their own free will.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Here is a Russian fighting for his life.

If he wasn't part of an invasion force, then he wouldn't be would he ?

He has no moral right to be where he is. Could be a war criminal for all we know.

Just go home and leave people in peace.

If Ukrainian nazis and Nationalists didn't overthrow the democratically elected government in Ukraine and put in a President who had hatred for a large percentage of his population in the east and installed tons of new laws that targeted a certain demographic in his country, who also backed groups of Nationalists and soliders to attack this demographic if they didn't follow or like the rules, then the Russian soliders wouldn't be there in the first place. Russia didn't just decide to invade for hoots n hollas one day.

If large groups of Americans (or wherever ur from) lived abroad in another country and they were targeted with laws and violence just for being American, you would fully support the US doing an invasion of said country.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Here is a Russian fighting for his life.

If he wasn't part of an invasion force, then he wouldn't be would he ?

He has no moral right to be where he is. Could be a war criminal for all we know.

Just go home and leave people in peace.

If Ukrainian nazis and Nationalists didn't overthrow the democratically elected government in Ukraine and put in a President who had hatred for a large percentage of his population in the east and installed tons of new laws that targeted a certain demographic in his country, who also backed groups of Nationalists and soliders to attack this demographic if they didn't follow or like the rules, then the Russian soliders wouldn't be there in the first place. Russia didn't just decide to invade for hoots n hollas one day.

If large groups of Americans (or wherever ur from) lived abroad in another country and they were targeted with laws and violence just for being American, you would fully support the US doing an invasion of said country.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: BigfootNZ

I think it's important to maintain a seperation between the actions of Putin and Russian troops on the frontline - the majority of Russian troops didn't chose to be there and in many cases have been forcibly rounded up and conscripted due to their ethnicity and given no training as they're job is to be cannon fodder.

Buryats, Tatars and Uzbekistani's have been the main ethnicities Russia rounded up to invade Donetsk and Luhansk in 2014 - if they refuse they're deported, banned from working, renting apartments. They've faced historic persecution so very understandable concerns for the plight of relatives if they surrender.

There's no internet, free press or politics in Russia with journalists jailed and raped/tortured if they refer to the conflict as a 'war' instead of 'special operation' or quote any source other than official Kremlin propaganda so some are brainwashed into believing Ukraine started the conflict and is run by neo-nazis armed with bio-weapons and dirty bombs.

The footage is the reality of war but as far as I know only a small minority of Russian forces are there by their own free will.

I know, i try to balance feelings out but its hard.

I dont have as harsh a feelings towards the ruZZian minorities as I do the others, although some of their soldiers from the far regions have done some of the worse atrocities during the war.

They have the power to make change though, Russians are good at revolution... they seriously need to revolt (again), but from everything ive seen they've lost alot of that fire they used to have 100 years back over the last 30 years. They definitely have developed a serious apathy towards their own politics...

While theres many videos of situations like this ruZZian soldiers, theres also many of Ukrainians taking on surrendering or defecting Russians... who usually are quite shocked at their treatment or are happy to be out of it all, even as a pow, Just a pitty more dont take that path when able.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Surrender to Russia means de facto unimaginable suffering, death, torture champers all over Ukraine once the Russians would get back with the revenge , Ukrainene would be turned to hell in earth to millions of human people.

You certainly have an active imagination. Of course, the exact opposite of that is happening. Quelle surprise!

Why would they surrender to Russia anyway? If the experts on here are to be believed, the Russian army is on its knees and give it about another week they'll surrender wholesale, or be pushed back completely.
Zelenskyy just needs another payment to go through.

edit on 12-11-2022 by baggy7981 because: space

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
That drone is good, but it's a just a toy compared to M30T which as thermal and laser rangefinder.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: YongGua

Back again so soon?

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You need a Chinese person on this forum to express Chinese point to view.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: YongGua

Probably not previously banned ones, though?

<< 1   >>

join