It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought I was reading about the Chinese Emperors Tomb....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am taking no position. I do not have any idea how the time frames work here.

I just find it highly interesting that we have such similarities in the burial chamber/tombs of two highly respected leaders of their people.

Ignore the stuff about the aliens if you will.

www.msn.com... 453dcd7

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

The article says the filming is not from the actual tunnel.
As far as the saucer artifact is concerned...I've collected pre-Columbian artifacts for decades...and it looks like many of the modern fakes still circulating.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes....that almost pulled me away from the article. But below the declaration that the tunnel may be a fake is information about what the archaeologists said they found.

I'm working so its possible I missed the nuance in the article. Is it all just malarkey? I thought those comment about the tomb were from a actual archaeological source and not someones created fantasy
edit on am30Thursdayam113031164am by atlantiswatusi because: I grammer bad

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

There was an actual event 5 or so years ago when a new tunnel was discovered in the temple leading to a burial site with many beautiful artifacts. That is true.
The burial pieces were phenomenal...but had nothing to do with aliens or flying saucers.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Here's a good article from the Smithsonian.
[www.smithsonianmag.com...]

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

But did it have anything to do with the polls of mercury this chamber supposedly had?

From the article after they say the alien and ufo was not legit:

Over 75,000 artifacts have been found while exploring this tunnel leading to secret underground chambers, including things such as a wooden masks inlaid with jade and quartz, greenstone crocodile teeth, a box of beetle wings, and hundreds of metallized spheres. These mysterious balls ranged in size from about 1.5” to 5” and were made with a core of clay and covered with a yellow jarosite that formed from the oxidization of pyrite. These spheres would have shone like gold when they were created. The use and meaning of these little gold balls is still completely unknown.

At the end of the tunnel a chamber representing the underworld was discovered. This chamber deep beneath the pyramid’s center contained a miniature landscape with pools of liquid mercury representing lakes. The walls and ceiling were decorated with different mineral powders (hematite, pyrite, and magnetite) to create the spectacular effect of standing beneath the stars at night.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It seems to confirm the burial chamber had traces of mercury and pyrite embedded into the walls by hand to look like stars.

This is how the Emperors Tomb in China was purportedly laid out. Polls of mercury to represent the major rivers in China and precious tones placed into the ceiling to mirror the heavens.

To me it seems more than a little odd for them to be similar in those ways. As far as I know nothing has been found that could demonstrate these two cultures were aware of each other

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Olmec art has strong Asian influences.
Also Vera Cruz art.
edit on 0AMNovCSTAMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Oh no... Not again...

You see.. over the years.. Many credible, official sources have told us about pools of liquid mercury, from many places all over the world...

Even said they lifted statues from them..

Sounds cool right? Imagine it dripping from an elaborate maya statue as it is being lifted, by people wearing specialized suits to protect them from the deadly vapors that such a large quantity would produce.

Well, its all a fraud, they are lying.

why?

I dont know, maybe they need more money to fund dig sites.

Have a look, something like this must be documented, with footage, surely even a single photograph right?

Not a single drop.

I would suggest watching the latest mummy movie, it had some awesome scenes, and it the only way you are going to see liquid mercury in that kind of setting.

Damn posers, liars,, like the fat egyptian archaeologist.. thinks he is indiana jones or something.. greedy pigs.

Carry on.

edit on 10-11-2022 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

Oh no... Not again...

You see.. over the years.. Many credible, official sources have told us about pools of liquid mercury, from many places all over the world...

Sounds cool right? Imagine it dripping from an elaborate maya statue as it is being lifted, by people wearing specialized suits to protect them from the deadly vapors that such a large quantity would produce.

why?

Have a look, something like this must be documented, with footage, surely even a single photograph right?

Not a single drop.

I would suggest watching the latest mummy movie, it had some awesome scenes, and it the only way you are going to see liquid mercury in that kind of setting.

Carry on.

Here you go thee of little faith. It took 23 seconds to find on the internet.

www.frontiersin.org...

www.frontiersin.org...
www.frontiersin.org...

Mercury is also called cinnabar which is a form of mercury sulfide - it is a solid and red in color and often just called mercury.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
No reason to be astonished that people, no matter how ancient, have long been utilizing mercury - once you look at a chunk of cinnabar.

Harte

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
No reason to be astonished that people, no matter how ancient, have long been utilizing mercury - once you look at a chunk of cinnabar.

Harte

Looks yummy... is it an ancient cinnamon pastry? Whats there not to be astonished? Maybe this piece is just a little well done? Surely theres glistening fresh ones straight out of the oven long ago that look more appetizing. I wouldn't down it as it is probably a big part of their culture. Im sure there was great battles fought in the name of the cinnabar... kings trading their daughters and wives just for the recipe. Days of olde were weird like that.... of China had these... Im sure they ordered it off the silk road. Cinnamon dishes were never native to China.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I can't remember where I read it, but there is a theory that one of the high civilizations of the New World (can't recall if it was Aztec, Maya, Inca, or some other) had declined and vanished due to mercury poisoning. I thought that this may have been similar to Ancient Rome's use of lead pipes for water when I read it. Otherwise many ancient cultures knew about and played with mercury.

Another New World culture used a lot of drugs too based on the murals. I believe there was a similar theory about that one too, except they were intoxicated rather than accidentally poisoned like with heavy metals.
edit on 11-11-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm not surprised by the use of mercury exactly.....just impressed that the description of the burial chamber matches closely with how the Emperors tomb looks in his chamber.

And while I also understand having scenes of life or whatnot decorating tombs. The specific use of mercury for water representation and the map of the stars using precious stones/pyrite just plucks at the strings of my master ancient civilization beliefs.

All I can say in defense of it is at least I acknowledge it lol

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I thought I was reading about the Chinese Emperors Tomb

not surprising, many people believe that native americans in north, central and south america are descended from asian peoples. they think they came across the Bering Strait in three time periods and that it was sometimes a two way passage or they hugged the coastline.

there is also DNA evidence that supports the theory,

The ancestors of Native American populations from the tip of Chile in the south to Canada in the north, migrated from Asia in at least three waves, according to a new international study published online in Nature this week that involved over 60 investigators in 11 countries in the Americas, plus four in Europe, and Russia.

Native American Ancestors Came From Asia In Three Migrations

Abstract
We have been studying polymorphisms of HLA class I and II genes in East Asians including Buryat in Siberia, Mongolian, Han Chinese, Man Chinese, Korean Chinese, South Korean, and Taiwan indigenous populations in collaboration with many Asian scientists. Regional populations in Japan, Hondo-Japanese, Ryukyuan, and Ainu, were also studied. HLA-A, -B, and -DRB1 gene frequencies were subjected to the correspondence analysis and calculation of DA distances. The correspondence analysis demonstrated several major clusters of human populations in the world. "Mongoloid" populations were highly diversified, in which several clusters such as Northeast Asians, Southeast Asians, Oceanians, and Native Americans were observed. Interestingly, an indigenous population in North Japan, Ainu, was placed relatively close to Native Americans in the correspondence analysis. Distribution of particular HLA-A, -B, -DRB1 alleles and haplotypes was also analyzed in relation to migration and dispersal routes of ancestral populations. A number of alleles and haplotypes showed characteristic patterns of regional distribution. For example, B39-HR5-DQ7 (B*3901-DRB1*1406-DQB1*0301) was shared by Ainu and Native Americans. A24-Cw8-B48 was commonly observed in Taiwan indigenous populations, Maori in New Zealand, Orochon in Northeast China, Inuit, and Tlingit. These findings further support the genetic link between East Asians and Native Americans. We have proposed that various ancestral populations in East Asia, marked by different HLA haplotypes, had migrated and dispersed through multiple routes. Moreover, relatively small genetic distances and the sharing of several HLA haplotypes between Ainu and Native Americans suggest that these populations are descendants of some Upper Paleolithic populations of East Asia.
Genetic link between Asians and native Americans: evidence from HLA genes and haplotypes

edit on 11-11-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Oh no... Not again...

why?

Not a single drop.

Carry on.

www.frontiersin.org...

www.frontiersin.org...
www.frontiersin.org...

Mercury is also called cinnabar which is a form of mercury sulfide - it is a solid and red in color and often just called mercury.

Wow thanks! that one picture clearly shows liquid mercury, i wonder that was that container sealed, then broken while they were digging it up, otherwise it would have already evaporated..

Not pools or rivers but a good picture still.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Do you think ANY real alien artifacts would not be taken by the men in black?
Now if the alien artifacts are gone or people are screaming fake!
they may be real.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Awesome links. Thank you for the information.

I think there was a discussion in here early this year regarding the abilities of certain groups to navigate open waters.

So finding a tie to China wouldn't be surprising....except one would think China would already know about it as their culture has been more or less intact for a long period of time. The longest of any other culture currently I believe

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Oh no... Not again...

why?

Not a single drop.

Carry on.

www.frontiersin.org...

www.frontiersin.org...
www.frontiersin.org...

Wow thanks! that one picture clearly shows liquid mercury, i wonder that was that container sealed, then broken while they were digging it up, otherwise it would have already evaporated..

Not pools or rivers but a good picture still.

I would believe in most cases the liquid mercury in such places would sublimate or 'evaporate'. It's a slow process a single drop takes over a year to do so in an open environment. Not sure how long it would last underground.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

In todays age...technology beats the response time of the "Men in Black"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join