It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: could it be that newborn children suffer from impaired immune system?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Just an example: Bronchiolitis epidemy in France www.rfi.fr...
92 % are younger than one year old

Dr. Thorp is a Board-Certified Obstetrician Gynecologist and Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician with over 43 years of obstetrical experience. While serving as a very busy clinician his entire career he has also been very active in clinical research with about 200 publications. Dr. Thorp is an extremely busy clinician and researcher. He has seen over 22,800 high risk pregnancies in the past three years. He has served as a reviewer for major medical journals, has served on the Board of Directors for the Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine, and also served the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology. He served in the United States Air Force as an Obstetrician Gynecologist having been awarded a Health Professions Scholarship for his medical school education. Dr. Thorp testified in the US Senate under the Bush administration in 2003 for his expertise in treating the fetus as a patient with in-utero therapies. Most recently Dr. Thorp has focused his research efforts on the COVID-19 pandemic and published several peer-reviewed scientific publications documenting the dangers of the vaccine in women of reproductive age and in pregnancy. His publications conclusively demonstrate that the COVID-19 “vaccination” experiment has been one of the greatest disasters in the history of medicine. Dr Thorp has clearly shown the mass death from COVID-19 pandemic that would have been prevented had the healthcare system and governmental agencies NOT prevented the widespread support of early and safe treatments proven successful by multiple experts around the world.

rwmalonemd.substack.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Two small issues here.

One, we should see a similar rise in rates from covid infections during pregnancy as the active ingredient is functional identical.

Two we should see a commensurate rise in all common post natal infections, as the same mechanism should be identical too.

He seems to be taking two events that happened in a similar time frame and assigning causality between them, yet he hasn't included the data necessary to determine this.

He's also not explained why the infection scope is so narrow.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Breaking this down: no newborn...NONE....are born with any ability yet....to fight all the things in this world they've ...YET....to be exposed to...

Germs, viruses, exposures and susceptibility to exposure ....come Day 1 at birth.

Adv Life Support

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Breaking this down: no newborn...NONE....are born with any ability yet....to fight all the things in this world they've ...YET....to be exposed to...

Germs, viruses, exposures and susceptibility to exposure ....come Day 1 at birth.

Adv Life Support

Breastfeeding is how they get a large amount of early immunity

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Two small issues here.

One, we should see a similar rise in rates from covid infections during pregnancy as the active ingredient is functional identical.

Two we should see a commensurate rise in all common post natal infections, as the same mechanism should be identical too.

He seems to be taking two events that happened in a similar time frame and assigning causality between them, yet he hasn't included the data necessary to determine this.

He's also not explained why the infection scope is so narrow.

You are conveniently trying to wash away the problem by providing your personal opinion that hasn't been qualified as a fact.

Try to use some evidence next time. However, and trying to be proactive, the links in the 'signature' that you usually claim cannot be admitted when debating. You should provide the link the appropriate paragraph or paragraphs and quote them so we can see what you are talking about.

Clearly you don't have any evidence to support what you are saying.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Try to use some evidence next time. However, and trying to be proactive, the links in the 'signature' that you usually claim cannot be admitted when debating. You should provide the link the appropriate paragraph or paragraphs and quote them so we can see what you are talking about.

I don't need to provide a link as I'm not adding anything new, I'm referring directly to the link provided by the OP.

I'm telling you what is missing, so I can't link to the paragraphs because the man who wrote the original document failed to include them. Hence why I commented.

He's failed to include any data demonstrating causality. That's not an opinion, it's simply not there.

He failed to separate out issues caused by the vax and by covid. The data is not there.

He also failed to determine why this one outbreak is unique, when a general failure of immunity should be far broader. The data is not there.

I can't quote what is missing, unless of course you want me to just put in a blank box each time.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I don't need to provide a link as I'm not adding anything new, I'm referring directly to the link provided by the OP.

I'm telling you what is missing, so I can't link to the paragraphs because the man who wrote the original document failed to include them. Hence why I commented.

He's failed to include any data demonstrating causality. That's not an opinion, it's simply not there.

He failed to separate out issues caused by the vax and by covid. The data is not there.

He also failed to determine why this one outbreak is unique, when a general failure of immunity should be far broader. The data is not there.

I can't quote what is missing, unless of course you want me to just put in a blank box each time.

In your view he has 'failed' to do so. But nowhere else.

You further where the burden of proof is.
The untested products that have been called vaccines have never been proven to be safe and effective. Their safety has never been established.

If you know their safety profile then let us know what are the short, medium, and long term effects. What are the risk to benefit ratios for every age group.

I think you need to have a time machine to be able to establish it and clearly you don't.
Your links and signatures don't count on these debates. If you have any evidence post the link and quote the appropriate paragraph or paragraphs.

Clearly you don't know where the burden of proof is.

As one of the Italian Members of the European Parliament said: This is the greatest medical scandal in history.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Adv Life Support

I'm not so sure it doesn't begin in the womb because I was watching a discussion on rising serious allergeries among children and it seems pregnant women were being instructed to not eat nuts etc. while pregnant nor to introduce certain foods to babies when they are ready to eat solids...to make a long story short, they've reversed it all and are now instructing parents to introduce all foods to babies at an early age albiet in small amounts.

I know someone who contracted hepatitis while pregnant and her immune system beat it and not only was she immune for life but the baby in her womb was too. So to your point above, are we really sure if the mother contracts covid and her immune system beats it that the baby's immune system isn't 'primed' for it after birth?

It was also noted that we are too clean and are throwing off our skin's natural bacterial balance.

www.healthlinkbc.ca...

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I was an 8 month preemie, came out breech(feet first) with a bunch of little probs. So I can see it. Had asthma and Mom and Dad held me and "blued the air" with cigarette smoke as a baby. Even in the womb.

They didnt know, you know? Basically, babies come out clean. But when they hit the air? All bets are off when they 1st welcome the potentially contagiousness of life itself.

new topics

top topics

join