It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2022 Elections Live Whats happening in your area results predictions where to watch along

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

As of now, the Registrar of Voters has no answers and suspects that the ballots were simply lost in transit by the USPS.

A perfect argument for why mail in ballots should not be acceptable practice.

I say Vote from Home. Each person gets a code they can use 1 time per election, like when you order software on Amazon. You get the code for activating it, and the transaction is finished.

Biden says Black/Hispanic People would have a hard time with this, but he's a racist turd.

edit on 11/12/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" These People " are Relentless and Patient . Eventually like a Broken Clock that is Somehow Right 2 Times a Day , they Will Conquer America . That is their One and Only Mission on this Earth . World Domination and Tyranny . BELIEVE It !

If it comes to the point of retaking the country, Republicans will meet very little resistance, because the scum who are ruining this nation are easily shut down. As we saw from Nancy Pelosi's actions after the Jan 6, 2021 popcorn party, Fear controls them very easily.

Their own guilt causes that fear. It's proof of their own criminality and involvement in election fraud as well as many other crimes.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I don't agree.

Vote in person, on election day, at your precinct with paper ballots.

Decentralization is key as is chain of custody and repeatability.

The purpose, IMO, is to make even questioning so absurd because anyone can readily see how and where the votes are coming from and people can view and verify that their votes were cast and casted to who they voted for. Without anyone else being able to tie a vote to a voter except the one who cast it.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" These People " are Relentless and Patient . Eventually like a Broken Clock that is Somehow Right 2 Times a Day , they Will Conquer America . That is their One and Only Mission on this Earth . World Domination and Tyranny . BELIEVE It !

If it comes to the point of retaking the country, Republicans will meet very little resistance, because the scum who are ruining this nation are easily shut down. As we saw from Nancy Pelosi's actions after the Jan 6, 2021 popcorn party, Fear controls them very easily.

Their own guilt causes that fear. It's proof of their own criminality and involvement in election fraud as well as many other crimes.

You realize that is your thinking -- not the people you're trying to claim think like that.

It's coming out of your brain.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Re: www.foxnews.com...

This has not moved in over 24 hours!

UNACCEPTABLE.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Recent analyses I'm looking at say Dems need to win 4 of 7 toss up districts to keep the House. Granted, one of those is CO-3. So it's more like 4 of 6 toss ups. That's still much better than the 6 of 8 districts they needed this morning.

The path gets clearer.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What a perfect picture of how terribly the GOP have done this election. The Dems have picked up 23 key wins. The Reps have picked up 3.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

WA-3 has been called and flipped Dem. That's one down.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Senate race in NV called for Masto.

5k votes just popped.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Which means Dems gain a majority in the Senate. By the time Georgia plays out the Dems will have gained two seats in the Senate in a midterm they were supposed to be crushed in.

There's a few people that have accurately modeled the election and they all currently have the Dems retaining control in the House. If that happens, things should get interesting as the Dems will have neutralized Manchin and Sinema.

2024 is going to be a major turning point for the GOP. They're going to have to decide if they want to stick with the status quo and vote for DeSantis or go all in on MAGA and back Trump. If they go with DeSantis, I won't be surprised if Trump breaks off and forms his own party.

Either way, I feel Biden wins just because the GOP will be more focused on figuring out who they are in the modern era.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I'll withhold any tactical arguments until the votes are in.

I don't trust what we are seeing for a myriad of reasons currently.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

If anything shady were going on, the people accurately predicting outcomes would not be getting things down to the split.

As I've been saying for the past year, this election is going to be decided by the youth and that's exactly what we're seeing. Neither Party accounted for them and the pollsters have not figured out how to survey them.

As a result a lot of people are surprised.

It's kind of crazy to think that a midterm election could be the most game changing election we've seen in a long time and will see in a long time.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

If anything shady were going on, the people accurately predicting outcomes would not be getting things down to the split.

I'll bite, show me who made accurate predictions.

As I've been saying for the past year, this election is going to be decided by the youth and that's exactly what we're seeing. Neither Party accounted for them and the pollsters have not figured out how to survey them.

I can agree to that. Gives me some digging to do.

It's kind of crazy to think that a midterm election could be the most game changing election we've seen in a long time and will see in a long time.

Win, lose or draw based on perspective, it's a good thing. Sans the partisanship and tribalism, it's a good thing as long as people are actually voting on their values and not their bubbles.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I'm expecting more states to change their laws on abortion, now that it's up to the states and the blue wave has hit the shores.

If that doesn't happen, there's going to be a lot of pissed off people.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I'll bite, show me who made accurate predictions.

Christopher Bouzy. His model currently has the Dems keeping the House with 219 seats.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

If the Dems keep the House, expect one of the first things they do is to codify Roe into law. If that doesn't happen I would expect the Dems to go through their own shake up.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: litterbaux

If the Dems keep the House, expect one of the first things they do is to codify Roe into law. If that doesn't happen I would expect the Dems to go through their own shake up.

If the congress creates a bill to make abortion legal in all 50 states will that supersede the state legislatures votes?
Since SCOTUS said in their ruling each state decides won’t a federal law be declared unconstitutional by SCOTUS?

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

No each state would have to put it into law. So states like Texas will obviously not do it but all of the blue states will. It's what the state legistlatures ran on, if that does not happen, it's going to rip the democrat party apart. Which means they will.

I'll have to look more into what states ban abortion but are now democrat run. Should be an interesting couple of years.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

That's not what SCOTUS ruled in Dobbs. They ruled that access to abortion was not a Constitutional right. At least not based on the arguments made in Roe.

I have no doubt that there will be court cases if Congress makes abortion legal. But I feel most of those cases will be tossed out.

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Major media outlets now have their House projection at 219 seats +/- 4 for the Reps. We're slowly moving to the Dems retaining the House.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join