It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nita Strauss ft. Alissa White-Gluz: The Wolf You Feed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
About ten or twelve days ago I posted a thread looking for songs of metal artists with clean female lead vocals. Then a few days or so after I get in my Google Tube feed the following song. I find more and more every day the talent of Alissa White-Gluz. I think I may be forming an obsession here people.

This is my peanut butter....or is is jam? Its one of those.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

This one is not for me.

I could never get into toilet music (The growling scream while you are pushing out a gigantic painful turd).

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I guess you missed the clean vocals form Alissa, maybe because you stereotyped it and didn't give it a chance.
To each their own I suppose.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Noise is noise no matter how you hear it. LOL

Clearly the clear part of her voice was very enticing .

edit on 1100000054422022-11-08T15:42:54-06:00425411pm3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
A reply to: MusicIsMagic

That is a matter of opinion and I wont argue if you don't like it. Its not for everyone.

I feel that metal has a great display of emotion. One of the most powerful IMHO.

Alissa's vocals are very powerful and what amazes me is her ability to go from so clear and high to so low and grumbly.
edit on 11/8/2022 by shaneslaughta because: Some glitch where my response also included a previous response to a different poster.

join