It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COP 27 and Universal Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's clear the antichrist will be a climate change fanatic.

We see this merger between a universal religion, global governments and climate change. The Bible says,"In the name of peace, he(antichrist) will destroy many." You can do anything to anyone in the name of "saving the planet."

You have the Pope talking about ecological conversions, green spirituality, mother earth and listening to spiritual masters. He also had a pagan ritual at the Vatican. I wrote about this in these threads.

The Pope, Paganism and Climate Change
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pope Francis and Imam Al-Tayeb

The Universal Religion is rising from the sea

At COP27, they're getting even more blasphemous:

“Returning to Sinai” — A Prophetic Call for Climate Justice and Ceremony of Repentance

Sunday, November 13th, 2022, Mount Sinai

In parallel with the COP 27 UN Climate Conference

elijah-interfaith.org...

Their meeting will be held in Egypt at Mt. Sinai. They call it a "Ceremony of Repentance." It's not repentance from sin but repentance for the climate.

To support, challenge and inspire discussions during COP 27 at Sharm El Sheikh, a weekend event will be held at Mount Sinai that will be heart-stirring, transformative and a moment of inspiration for religious communities and for humanity. Never before has such an interreligious Climate Repentance Ceremony been undertaken. From this moment and event, motivation for action emerges, calling for reexamination of deep-seated attitudes and for identifying ways to transform these attitudes for the wellbeing of Earth, our common home.
elijah-interfaith.org...

AN INTERRELIGIOUS CLIMATE REPENTANCE CEREMONY!!

I believe the Bible tells us that the antichrist will come from this universal religion.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

This final beast system will be 10 horns with crowns(Governments) and 7 heads of blasphemy(universal religion).

Blasphemy is usually associated with doctrine and religious practices. The one head that will be wounded to death comes from the 7 heads of blaphemy. This is the antichrist.

Not only do they talk about climate repentance, they say this:

We return to Sinai in a movement of repentance and quest. We seek a new vision for humanity and its endangered existence, and we seek to receive and amplify a message of life- sustaining living and habits that humanity needs to hear today. In this spirit, the project partners will bring together premier religious leaders from the world’s major religions to gather upon Mount Sinai to engage in a first ever Climate Repentance Ceremony, and to put forth a prophetic interreligious call to action: “Climate Justice: Ten Universal Commandments.”
elijah-interfaith.org...

TEN UNIVERSAL COMMANDMENTS!!

This is climate change fanaticism. They're trying to couch climate change in terms of a religion. Pure blasphemy.

Here's more:

Ahead of COP27, faith leaders back global treaty to end the use of fossil fuels
www.ncronline.org...

COP 27: Pope Francis invites Christians to a month of ecological conversion
www.afrik21.africa...

Europe's bishops call for ‘conversion’ in Season of Creation
www.thetablet.co.uk...

This universal religion just met in Kazakhstan in September with no mention of Jesus:

Kazakhstan interreligious congress adopts declaration calling religious pluralism ‘God’s will’
www.catholicnewsagency.com...

Keep your eyes on this universal religion Brothers and Sisters in Christ and keep planting and watering seeds because we're in those days.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

hmm, a religion on the way out? I don't think so, but if it's the case don't let the door hit you...

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

They’re actually making up their own commandments? That’s crazy.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Romeopsi

I guarantee you pagans said the same about those who wrote the bible...

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Both the UN and the WEF are attempting to use "spiritual" people..but maybe not for their beliefs or spirituality IMO.

With the UN it was Benjamin Creme and his thing about a new Maitraya.
For the WEF its the supposedly enlightened Sadhguru- who is a fake IMO-easy way to tell is how he speaks to women.

My thinking is they don't really care about what these people have to say-but they are highly interested in how they manage to convince huge amounts of people to go along with certain things.

Thats why the UN/WEF show interest in such people-to use their methods to control everyone.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Organised religion with rules are manmade.
Most humans seem to need a threat to behave, so I won't say anything about that.
The rest of us who have integrity will usually go on a spiritual journey which won't stop anywhere, just like real science, we are open to new ideas, but in the end every human can believe what makes them happy, even when it means no gods at all.
Who are you humans to try and force others to a belief?
If your god exists, he can do his own work, seems he has no qualms punishing non believers with floods and turning them into salt pillars or threatening innocent humans with eternal torture just because they don't want to be oppressed by a megalomaniac.
I can't believe a being that poweful would be so petty.
Which means your god is something lower, an Impostor, someone made by this universe, the same way as you.

Nah, I believe in honest people and mama Nature.
edit on 8-11-2022 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Romeopsi

They’re actually making up their own commandments? That’s crazy.

Yep and this is exactly what the Bible predicted.

Think about it. In the name of "saving the planet" they can tell you what car to drive, what to eat, how many kids you can have and even kill you.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
we are in the midst of a new reformation.. as always the establishment thinks it can command the world and then finds out the real world is totally different to dogma and theory...

is why they've not been able to fix the global economy post 2007/8 except sticking with the same failed dogma..

like the reformation their orthodoxy is on its way out..

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

been here before and it didn't work out well for them then..

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

An ideology/belief system based upon material values posing as a morality that ignores the spiritual and denies the soul?

Your premise is logical - concerns for the health of the planet can easily be hijacked and used as part of the control vector.

If this leads to a global sect, promoted as spiritual truth that we are all required to embrace, and free will is broken, diabolical forces will have won.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Good to see someone finally noticed about November 13th on here.

Here some related videos on Ytube

edit on 8-11-2022 by wlee48868 because: edit

edit on 8-11-2022 by wlee48868 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2022 by wlee48868 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

The Pagans had every reason to fear them too. Look what they did. Forced conversions, witch hunts, genocides. Anyone who thinks that religion is the right path for humanity is woefully ignorant of history and precedent. It really amazes me how people cling on to ideologies and entities that were created by the elite at the time to control the masses, and think they are going to be saved by them. If people want to be saved they need to save themselves.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Or maybe people are working to a blueprint. It doesn't make it divine, or right. There are a lot of narcissists and sociopaths in positions of power and influence, who have been able to manipulate global events. It is ego driven, it is not divine.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Maybe not related but anyone familiar with the Lady of Fatima prophecy knows she always showed on the 13th of the month. Even the miracle of the sun was on the 13th. Also Lucia, the last surviving of the three witness died on the 13th, so when I see this also on the 13th I gotta wonder if anything else will happen that day.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wlee48868

Replying to bookmark.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Another link;
That is me agreeing with you in your thread twelve months ago.
It's also the theme of the "Our mistress Gaia" appendix in my Revelation book. I was intending to make a thread out of it, but it doesn't look as though I did.

new topics

top topics

join