It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear evidence of Intelligent Design

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It's clear that there's nothing "natural" about the universe. When you're stuck inside of 3 dimensions of space and 1 of time, you believe that our "material" shell is the sum of all existence.

It's like thinking the parts created the whole. The parts are just icons or interfaces designed by intelligence that are avatars for information and higher dimensions.

First off, local realism is dead and it has to be. This is because what we call subatomic "particles" aren't particles in the physical sense. They don't have an independent physical reality. They come from invisible quantum fields and also have a wave like nature. So they can't be locally real.

Death by experiment for local realism
www.nature.com...

The Universe Is Not Locally Real, and the Physics Nobel Prize Winners Proved It
www.scientificamerican.com...

Here's some quotes from Heisenberg and Planck about this:

“I think that modern physics has definitely decided in favor of Plato. In fact the smallest units of matter are not physical objects in the ordinary sense; they are forms, ideas which can be expressed unambiguously only in mathematical language.”
― Werner Heisenberg

“[T]he atoms or elementary particles themselves are not real; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts.”
― Werner Heisenberg

“As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clearheaded science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about the atoms this much: There is no matter as such! All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. . . . We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.”
― Max Planck

Say you have a quantum pool table and you have the 8 ball and 3 ball on the table. Quantum Mechanics violates the principle of locality. This is what Einstein called "spooky action at a distance." Locality says the 8 ball has to touch the 3 ball in order to affect the 3 ball. QM says the 8 ball could be on one end of the table and the 3 ball could be at another end of the table and if I turn the 8 ball clockwise, instantly the 3 ball will turn counterclockwise. There could be one in New York and one in San Diego and the same thing will happen instantly.

It also violates the principle of realism. Einstein asked is the moon still there when I'm not looking at it. Subatomic "particles" don't have independent states that exist as measured states prior to measurement. With classical objects, you can say the table is brown even when I'm not interacting with it but with quantum systems, you could only say it's brown when it's measured and observed.

How can anything be real in the physical sense if the basic building blocks of what we call matter isn't real in the physical sense? The Bible tells us the universe doesn't have an independent existence and that the Word(Jesus) holds all things together.

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

The Bible also tells us that things that are seen are made by things which do not appear.

Hebrews 11:3 “Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.”

Powerful stuff!

Look at this website, the things that can be seen are the reply button or the start a new thread button. These are just pixels on the screen that allow you to easily navigate through the website. They were made by lines of computer code from an intelligent mind that do not appear. The Bible tells us the visible comes from the invisible and isn't some independent physical reality. Look how quantum fields are described:

These INVISIBLE FIELDS sometimes act like particles, sometimes like waves. They can interact with one another. They can even, some of them, flow right through us. The theory of quantum fields is arguably the most successful scientific theory of all time. In some cases, it makes predictions that agree with experiments to an astonishing 12 decimal places.
www.quantamagazine.org...

Let's get to the piece de resistance, THE GENETIC CODE!

Myself and many others on this forum have shown that the high level of engineering in the genome didn't and couldn't come from the primordial goo. Look at this article:

Harvard stores 70 billion books using DNA
www.computerworld.com...

70 billion books in a drop of DNA! They have also encoded DVD's and PDF files into DNA. Here you have a powerful storage medium, more powerful than any supercomputer, with information encoded on its sequence and they say non-intelligence sprung forth from the primordial goo and created a storage medium that the smartest engineers on the planet haven't duplicated. It strains credulity.

Sadly, a natural interpretation of evolution has become too big to fail. It's a way for people to deny God and to deny their spiritual nature. They say they don't need God because they have evolution and that's just a lie. It's a crutch for those still stuck in 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time and they think that's the sum of all reality.

Hubert Yockey said this in his book Information Theory, Evolution and the Origin of Life.

“Information, transcription, translation, code, redundancy, synonymous, messenger, editing, and proofreading are all appropriate terms in biology. They take their meaning from information theory (Shannon, 1948) and are not synonyms, metaphors, or analogies.” (Hubert P. Yockey, Information Theory, Evolution, and the Origin of Life, Cambridge University Press, 2005)

The tools of information theory that we use to build modern civilization with error correcting codes and encoded information just ended up in the genome and came from the primordial goo. Who was in this goo, Nikola Tesla?

Let's look at the Genetic Code:

The A,C,G and T stands for adenine (A), cytosine (C), guanine (G), and thymine (T) and in RNA thymine changes to U(uracil).

What's the 1st thing you notice? If you look at the first 2 letters in each row, they are the same.

CONT'D

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This is a layer of error correction. This is a product of intelligence not goo. The reason an Engineer would want this is because when point mutations or bit flips in error correction occur, the code can still be read. It's about reducing errors as you transmit information. It's an engineering problem and has nothing to do with nature.

So you look at Valine(Val) and it has 4 codons that are encoded for the amino acid valine. This is redundancy and it's a level of error correction that's designed by intelligence. Why would nature decide to encode itselfs into the sequence of a storage medium that can store digital information and correct errors? The answer is it won't and it didn't.

It gets even deeper than that.

With these letters, A is always paired with T and G is paired with C. Why would this be the case? It has nothing to do with any goo or anything natural.

There's specific reasons why this is the case and why you have 3 letter codons. This is because it's a quantum error correcting code. A and T and C and G represent entangled qubits.

In quantum error correction, you need more entangled or physical qubits that encode logical qubits. It's also based on distance. So you can have 15 entangled qubits encoded 2 logical qubits with a distance of 3.

This is just AMAZING!

When you break things down to binary, it gets even more interesting. If A and T = 1 and G and C = 0 then you get odd and even parity between the 1's and 0's even 4 codons! TH

THIS ISN'T ANYTHING NATURAL OR COMING FROM SOME GOO!!!

This is without a doubt, intelligent design. This is an error correcting code called odd or even parity. THIS IS AMAZING! The clear fingerprints of intelligence!

Even and odd parity allows you to check for errors by looking at what's called an ancilla qubit. You can then check for parity. Each of these 4 and sometimes 2 column codons HAS AN EQUAL NUMBER OF 1's AND 0's!

This isn't by accident or cause by whatever is in the goo. This is an engineering problem when you're transmitting information and you want to reduce errors as you transmit the code.

Let's look at Valine broken down to binary language.

011 010 011 010

So there's six 1's and six 0's. Then an ancilla qubit can be 1 and 0 at the same time. This is a layer of error correction that intelligent minds have been using for years.

When you count the numbers of 0's with the ancilla and the number of 1's you get 7/7. You have odd parity. This way if you get a bit flip and you check for parity and it's even and you get 8/6, then you know an error has occurred and you send it back to be retransmitted.

I can't say this enough, THIS IS INTELLIGENT DESIGN AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY GOO OR ANYTHING NATURAL!

Let's look at Glycine:

001 000 001 000

With Glycine you have ten 0's and two 1's. So you would get odd parity when you checked your ancilla qubit. It would be 11/3. So you know if you get 10/4 when you do a parity check, there's been an error in the code so you send it back to be retransmitted.

This is CLEAR evidence of Intelligent Design! You have layered error correction and it still goes through proofreading. Here's more:

There's a reason codon's come in 3's. This is because it's doing error correction in 3 dimensions. Remember, I said when you're doing quantum error correction, you have to include distance. So error correction in 3 dimensions looks like this:

Let's say 000 and 111 were the logical qubits. 000 = stop and 111 = go. The system will send 000 and 111 and it may get a bit flip error of 001. It then knows the most likely error is with the 1 at the end so you change the 1 to and 0 and retransmit the code.

This is really going to blow your mind:

CONT'D

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Many scientist are saying, spacetime is an quantum error correcting code.

How Space and Time Could Be a Quantum Error-Correcting Code

The same codes needed to thwart errors in quantum computers may also give the fabric of space-time its intrinsic robustness.

www.quantamagazine.org...

Here's a video called Is Spacetime a Quantum Error-Correcting Code?

Here's Professor James Gates saying he found error correcting codes:

You couldn't be online without error correcting codes. They're an important DESIGN FEATURE!

So, evolution isn't something natural. It's a program encoded on logical qubits in a quantum error correcting code. A natural interpretation saying this powerful storage medium that stores digital information, has redundancy as error correction and a quantum error correcting code connected to spacetime came from some primordial goo is a fantasy.

What we call matter has no causal power. It's an interface just like the reply button on ATS is an interface. What we call matter allows us to interact with the information that's coming from outside of our 3 dimensions of space and 1 of time, it doesn't create that information.

The reason why all of these scientists are talking about error correcting codes is because these codes are protecting information encoded on logical qubits. This information was encoded by an Intelligent Designer.

The Bible says near the end of days, knowledge will increase.

Sadly, it also tells us that heaven will roll up like a scroll. This will be portals opening and lifting the veil of our limited perceptions in 3 dimensions.

Jesus on His Throne with the Angels will come down to our world. People will have boils on their skin and they will be in scorching heat and they still will not repent.

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Also:

Revelation 16:9 “And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.”

If God is calling you, don't harden your heart.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Absolutely awesome thread neo!

I miss Chuck Missler and his topics like this.

OK give me a week or two to go through this, lol.

I think anyone can question Abiogenesis though, or at east question why they're questioning, then from there it's all downhill for the Bigbang crowd.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I've been telling my Atheist friends that God is a Scientist for quite some time now.

I'll direct them to this link in the future.

Thanks for the wonderful thread!

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Extremely well written thread! I haven’t looked into things like this in a long time! This thread has sparked a section of me that has grown dormant over time. I thank you for this! This has me wanting to start my research on Codons once again!

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I think using God to explain the unexplained is just as much a crutch...

If matter didn't create mind, mind could have created matter.
There really is no need for God, unless you can't cope with your potential.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Fascinating information! Thank you for this thread, Neo!

I have been struggling to fit the pieces to lifes' puzzle together for some time now, and while I can't say this information has solved anything in my mind it does help.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I have been struggling to fit the pieces to lifes' puzzle together for some time now, and while I can't say this information has solved anything in my mind it does help.

Does it? Not a single question in my mind was answered.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: nugget1

Does it? Not a single question in my mind was answered.

It didn't solve any questions for me, either-but it did give me more pieces to use in my mental struggles to make sense out of my mental conundrum.

I'm sorry you didn't find any of the information helpful.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Your... mental conundrum? I thought this topic was about physics, not psychiatry.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
You are postulating that nature is not natural, because it has features which are manually developed/discovered by scientists.

There is folly in that line of thinking.

Perhaps it is just that nature is good at optimization, and we are converging on like designs, not because an intelligent mind created them in nature, but because they are the most likely to occur naturally via optimization.

news.stanford.edu...

Ants mimic the internet, according to Stanford. But you see, ants pre-date the internet by quite a bit.

www.wired.com...

Slime mold does not have an intelligent mind, yet it selects the most efficient network of interconnections to create, that appear to mimic the efficient subway systems of Japan, as designed by rail engineers.

Our science strives to match the efficiency of nature. It is not simply that nature has been designed by a mind.

I posit that life could not physically meet complexity needs without the optimization of error correction, thus it's evolution was an inevitability.

What is your counter argument for this line of thought? Can you falsify it, with the data you have available?
edit on 5-11-2022 by Archivalist because: Nature is about optimization.

edit on 5-11-2022 by Archivalist because: Kesley Grammer

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Suboptimal life was simply unable to compete. 100% of life that persists today is 0.1% of all life that tried. That's 3,998,000,000+ species which succumbed to the process of "intelligent design". Less design and more rolling of the dice it would appear.

ourworldindata.org...

edit on 5-11-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
What I've always found fascinating about quantum physics is the duality that exists, as if there is an equal and opposite universe and the fabric between is a window screen. But the screen is selective as to what it lets through. When you really get into it, you realize that space-time may allow access to different spots in the quantum flow, i.e. time travel.

Certainly puts time slip experiences in a new light, eh? Are people that are schizophrenic somehow experiencing both universes?

And then I think about whether or not there are just two universes or are there other pairs of opposites and can quantum bits from our universe pass into those as well?

And then I start to get pissed at the physicist friend that I knew who told me about it and shoved me into the rabbit hole. Especially when we talked about the possibility of none of this existing until someone thought of and wrote the formula to bring it into reality.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I posit that life could not physically meet complexity needs without the optimization of error correction, thus it's evolution was an inevitability.

Why does life have complexity needs?

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: nugget1

Your... mental conundrum? I thought this topic was about physics, not psychiatry.

Is that you, Phage?

I always thought psychiatry dealt with personalities, their varried expressions and problems. I don't care to share any of mine with you.

I don't thibk it's possible to seperate an enquiring mind from physics and still try and understand our very existance sans any thought.
edit on 600000088America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Quantum entanglement does not see or register scale. Which we know and is spooky until we understand magnetism and electrical aspects better.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Are there any true Atheists even left? Hard-science materialists? Do raise your hand if so. I'm hearing a post or two that sound like it but surely that can't be?

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Why does life have complexity needs?

It certainly requires more complexity to be alive, than the complexity required to be a rock.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I odd how a complex arrangement of chemistry has needs and requirements. Perhaps there’s something more to it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join