It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Conspiracy Author' David Icke Banned From EU, Labeled A "Terrorist"

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Not guilty by the way in means innocent

You are not found innocent. It maybe semantics but it is the law.

When you've been charged of a crime, you are assumed to be innocent until proven guilty. By the end of a criminal trial, you will either be declared "guilty" or "not guilty." Technically, the court never declares someone "innocent" because it is not necessary to prove actual innocence in order to be acquitted. The prosecution's job is to convince the jury that the defendant is guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt." Going the extra step of proving actual innocence is not required in order to avoid conviction.

So you just can't stop digging that hole can you. You just keep going regardless of how wrong you are...

You should have this as a tatoo

Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning.
CHARLES TREMPER

I think you need to speak for yourself when you going around and making a range of unsubstantiated accusations that involve calling someone else an antisemite and a holocaust denier. For which you have no proof other than your opinions.

I am not the one who keeps digging a hole.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I think you need to speak for yourself when you going around and making a range of unsubstantiated accusations that involve calling someone else an antisemite and a holocaust denier. For which you have no proof other than your opinions.

Well your shovel marks all over this thread tell a different story, and how would you know about proof concerning Ickes remarks when you ignore them because you can't prove them wrong. I mean they are Ickes own comments after all...

Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning.
CHARLES TREMPER

edit on 27-11-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Well your shovel marks all over this thread tell a different story, and how would you know about proof concerning Ickes remarks when you ignore them because you can't prove them wrong. I mean they are Ickes own comments after all...

CHARLES TREMPER

I don't have to prove anything.

It is you who has to prove the accusations made against Icke. So far nothing other than word salad and avoidance due to the fact that you have no evidence to support your claims.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

(Continues on page 98)

Sadly.

I find it fascinating that you reply to me but not to the other member who keeps replying back and has made a range of unsubstantiated claims such as that Icke is an antisemite and a holocaust denier.

He doesn't seem to understand where the burden of proof is when potentially defamatory claims are made. I think it you know well and I know that too.

I am not going to negotiate the default position or even basic common sense and will continue to argue in the same manner.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yes, you probably will go on arguing.

Count me out.

I have a life.

Of course I will continue arguing when arguments are made in the absence of evidence and when in this case Icke is accused of being an antisemite and a holocaust denier.

Having in mind that he has been banned from the Netherlands for no apparent and valid reason. Some derailed activists were threatening to create havoc and disorder. Instead of arresting them If their threats materialised they preferred to ban Icke.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

ATTENTION

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it.

The topic is 'Conspiracy Author' David Icke Banned From EU, Labeled A "Terrorist"

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
A reminder on some of the reasons David Icke was banned. The video below provides a good explanation given Icke's political opinions on various matters

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

It is you who has to prove the accusations made against Icke. So far nothing other than word salad and avoidance due to the fact that you have no evidence to support your claims.

I've shown the quotes and comments written in Ickes own books that you asked for and also his use of the document "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" which he claims is real which has been proven completely fake. There's also his comments on World War 2 and Shindlers list and also his pathetic claims that the Jews are releasing covid via 5G masts. If thats not antisemitic I don't know what is.
The only aviodance is coming from you, you just ignore/deny Ickes own words and haven't made a single statement disproving them, just your poor attempts at posting about English Law and support of Icke.
Do you also remember me pointing out you only post "word salad" when you can't deny you're wrong or that those are Icke's own comments?

CHARLES TREMPER

edit on 28-11-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Given the note by the mod above I can't say what I want to say without going off topic.
But my position cannot change as there is no evidence for any claims that you have made or claims made by others.

Icke wasn't allowed in the Netherlands for the simple reason a number of derailed left wing activists who have threaten to create havoc and disorder in case Icke is allowed to speak. Instead of them being arrested in case their threats materialised or given warnings before doing so, Icke was banned.

There is no valid reason why Icke was banned and all accusations against him are baseless.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I said waaaaay back in the thread that his banning was over the top, and allowing Icke to speak will one day show his cult-like speeches for what they, antisemitism with a mix of changing and popular conspiracy theories.
A few other posters also labeled Icke antisemitic as I have, it was you who asked for proof of this with book names and page numbers. I posted those with quotes which included his use of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion", Ickes actual comments, including his comments about World War 2 and Shindlers List, his belief that Covid was a Jewish creation released from 5G masts and after 30 pages you still refuse to even admit Icke made those antisemitic comments or why they could be seen as antisemitic.

Wanting to stand up against antisemitism isn't "derailed" as you put it, Holland attempted to remain neutral as World War 2 took hold in Europe, German Nazis still invaded the country on 10 May 1940. Your unconscious bias towards what you percieve as "derailed left wing activists" has blindered you in this thread in my opinion, and you can't see why some people would find his talks offensive.

Holland .com

The persecution of Holland’s Jewish population was both evil and calculated. The discrimination and persecution of the Jews started immediately after the invasion. Jewish people had been forbidden from visiting public places and fired from government positions, and in 1941 the Nazis started deporting Dutch Jews to the Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp.

On 22 and 23 February, 1941 German forces raided the Jewish Quarter in Amsterdam, arresting and deporting more than 400 Jewish men. The Dutch people’s reaction was unique among Nazi-occupied Europe: they organized the February Strike, a two-day general strike which started on 25 February 1941. Unfortunately, it accomplished little, and by 1942 Jews were being forced to openly wear Star of David badges on their clothing and being deported to concentration camps in greater numbers. That same year the Germans established a transit camp at Westerbork in the Dutch province of Drenthe. Concentration camps were also built in Vught and Amersfoort. Today you can visit a museum and memorial at Camp Vught, where an audio tour lets you relive the stories of the people that were imprisoned there. Only around 38,000 of the 140,000 Jews that lived in Holland in 1941 survived by the time the war ended in 1945.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join